• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

I’ve started noticing all these flat mates I didn’t know I had. Every time I turn around they jump back in their rooms before I can say anything. Every now and then I hear them calling out to each other. They seem friendly enough so I’d say I am pretty seriously fucked up but not dangerously so. That might change as I set out for the bottom of the bag before bedtime.
Listen to schizo

Can I ask you guys...

My psychologist started wondering if maybe I was schizophrenic due to a few things I said to her.

Can I ask though... when you guys started hearing voices... was it subtle at first and grew or it was just there one day? Like you know when you think someone said your name?.... but repeatedly over many hours. For example.

What are your experiences?

Can I ask you guys...

My psychologist started wondering if maybe I was schizophrenic due to a few things I said to her.

Can I ask though... when you guys started hearing voices... was it subtle at first and grew or it was just there one day? Like you know when you think someone said your name?.... but repeatedly over many hours. For example.

What are your experiences?
I only hear voices after being on an amp binge for several days. They just appear out of the blue and seem really ordinary and real.

How do you know theyre *not* real if they seem real?... like you just think about it and go “wait that doesn’t make sense”?

Do you ever hear two voices in your head at once? Like overlapping? Your regular stream of consciousness but then... something else, like say someone singing?

How do you know theyre *not* real if they seem real?... like you just think about it and go “wait that doesn’t make sense”?
I hear people calling out to me in my house but when I go to see what they want there is actually no one there. Often happens at 3 AM when I think there is some emergency because I hear people yelling for help, but when I go to investigate everyone is in bed sound asleep. So feels real but clearly not real.

Happy Monday Blue world
Lmao I woke up in a good mood this morning have been to the pharmacy and no problem with my prescriptions today for a change
And it’s dry weather for work
Another bonus
Anyway
140mg oxy railed half ate half
4800mg. Gabapentin
Large can of irn bru energy drink
Smoking cigarettes just now but think I will vape some weed in about an hour to help kick in the gabbas

I’m beat. I wanted to finish my meth today and start clean tomorrow with a view to going back on my psych meds - but I’ve been huffing this stuff all day and just can’t force any more into me. I’ve got eyes like dinner plates, a fever-level temperature and some pretty amusing hallucinations. Looks like the breakfast of champions again in the morning.

I’m not for once. Took some extra Vyvanse yesterday but that’s wearing off and it’s feeling like a break on that too today.

Well I'm pretty messed up. Playing CS:GO and being sworn at for not playing good. Fuck its just a game

3rd bag of H
Finished my bottle of vodka and on my 2nd

yeah feeling super chilled and not giving a fuck atm

900mg of gabapentin so far. Just ate the last one, hoping to get there, I seem pretty sensitive to it but I've been taking it daily. Pretty sure I caught some clonazolam withdrawals after using it daily for a week, at the end of using etizolam pretty often. I was following my well-established patterns to avoid dependence while I deal with drug withdrawal, but clonazolam is not etizolam. 10 days no opiates and I getting really restless and anxious without gabapentin. After talking with someone, I am pretty sure it's light benzo withdrawal. Fucking shit. I had a bit of etizolam last night because I woke up at 2am extremely restless and anxious. Still figured it was opiates, from now on I will just take more gabapentin later in the day.

For a couple of days I was getting absolutely lovely highs from gabapentin but now it's just helping me feel normal.

So now the plan is to keep up with the gabapentin for a little while and then switch to phenibut because phenibut is easy for me to get off of relatively painlessly. Although, in the past I would use etizolam sometimes to sleep when I was cutting out another day so it might not be as easy this time.

Fucking drugs man. Note to self... don't ever do this again. I so wish I hadn't relapsed on opiates after my 30-day detox... wish my cat hadn't died the day I got back. That one relapse has led to my first time being dependent on benzos. I'm afraid I won't be able to use them occasionally as a useful tool (I have never used them recreationally, it's always just to help me sleep or come down from drugs), due to kindling and withdrawals resulting from intermittent use. That would suck.

Have just had my night time dose so another
120mg oxy railed
20mg nitrazepam
10mg diazepam
Have stuck 2g of stardog in the grinder and will vape that as the night goes on
No work tomorrow so will probably stay up a bit later watching tv and smoking weed but I’m happy enough with that and it won’t get me into any trouble with the baby mama so have a good one Blue world 🌍
Stay safe and peace out
Nightraver

Have just had my night time dose so another
120mg oxy railed
20mg nitrazepam
10mg diazepam
Have stuck 2g of stardog in the grinder and will vape that as the night goes on
No work tomorrow so will probably stay up a bit later watching tv and smoking weed but I’m happy enough with that and it won’t get me into any trouble with the baby mama so have a good one Blue world 🌍
Stay safe and peace out
Nightraver
mind me asking how much oxy you take in a day?

mind me asking how much oxy you take in a day?
I’m prescribed two doses of 120 a day but usually alter it slightly with an extra or less ten or twenty depending on how much pain I’m in but that’s not even a third of what I was on up till about a year ago
What about you