• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

120mg oxy
2800mg Gabapentin
Tea 🍵
Cigarette
Weed man cometh this afternoon so will patiently be waiting watching the phone
I fuckin hate being British sometimes
Wonder if it will ever be legal/decriminalised in this backwater

Okay I have to ask guys. I don’t get the promethazine thing. 50mg of it would literally knock me out. It’s something a lot of us use to help us sleep in my field actually. Not done recreationally to get high- how does that work?
Promethazine by itself isn't supposed to get you high, it's an antihistamine. But it does cause sedation.

Smoked ~15mg of meth in the morning, also had some kratom a few minutes ago.
Today's gonna be a long day.

Wish I had 15mg of meth to smoke... I'm groggy as all hell. 50mg of doxylamine last night knocked me the fuck out, feels like I could slept 4 more hours (I slept 7 hours). This is great, I hope it can reliably do that. Seems like it worked a LOT better than diphenhydramine.

hoprefully i just stick to gravy and stuffing today.

but anyway when my gabapentin wore off in three days. I needed to take more opioid. I saved my next dose for today. morning opioid. it's beautiful. 🌺

sorry it it is 🦄

dab

bud and outdoors a.s.a.p.

1mg Alp so far. Tempted for either Pregabalin or Tramadol but might leave it to the end of the week.

Got some fucking fire again for the third time I am fucked I am every time I have it s so harsh on my throat so can't smoke more than a line in one got some weaker stuff now to mix it gonna be a good night and usually I would be happy but I'm not in depressed, depressed and sad.. Very very sad... :(

1200mg of gabapentin and a couple of scoops of phenibut... 1-1.5 grams. Feeling quite nice, talkative, thoughtful. Right where I want to be.

Always wanted to try phenibut. Sounds like it would feel amazing. Probably not best to cross over to it since knowing my luck the rebound off my blitzed GABA would be enough to use 2-3 times and catch something ugly.

Pretty stoned today. Took 1mg of xanax a bit ago.

I had the most oxymoron feeling today. Was stoned thinking why do I keep getting this compression headache feelings. Is my hat too tight? Wait...why the fuck am I even wearing a hat always lol.

Phenibut is really nice, I wouldn't say it feels amazing, but it produces a really stable and lovely positive and upbeat to euphoric state (I don't always get outright euphoria but sometimes I do). Highly functional, the right dose will have you forgetting you took anything but just having a great day. You'll suddenly remember the phenibut and be like, oh that's why I've been having such a great day. It produces a feeling of confidence as well, and is the best social anxiety drug I've encountered, it makes me very willing to talk and meet people and be fearless. It is pretty addictive, but that said, it's the easiest gabaergic drug I've come off of (I've come off of it 4 or 5 times over the past 14/15 years), I can have a tub next to me and not dose from it until my appointed time in my taper, and I'll take the dose I meant to, too. It's not at all moreish because it takes like 5 hours to come on all the way. And the withdrawal makes me feel trabnsient bouts of irrational anxiety (that can be quite intense), and although it gives me insomnia, I am able to lay there comfortably in bed and gradually drift in and out of the WILDEST lucid dreams, man I've had some crazy dreams in phenibut withdrawal. The kind where you're kind of awake but experiencing some weird gabaergic rebound dreams. Sometimes kind of scary/dark and weirdly mentally obsessive. It's really interesting to me. I actually kind of like that part of it. Anyway, I find it pretty doable to get off of.

120mg oxy
2800mg Gabapentin have another 2300mg will stager them throughout the morning
Vape of stardog
Cigarette
Skipping the tea 🍵 this morning for a can of irn bru energy
Will have another vape or two as my day progresses
Stay safe/happy trips
Nightraver

Good morning from the Netherlands! =)

Have a few RC's coming in the mail tomorrow (4F-MPH, 3-CMC & 4-CMC) so my weekend is looking nice, 8)

Currently on:

-- 2 Cups of coffee
-- 25 mg Promethazine - oral
-- 75 mg Amitryptiline - oral
-- 0.5 mg Clonazepam - sublingual
-- 5 mg Methadone - oral
-- about 50 mg of 4F-Methylphenidate - nasal

Feeling good on a friday, let's see what the weekend brings... :)

Currently sober. But within the hour will be having coffee and then undecided on whether to dose AMT or have an acid/2cb trip later tonight. Decisions. I have 24 hours before having any responsibilities.

edit - ok going low dose aMT today.

Last edited:
Phenibut is really nice, I wouldn't say it feels amazing, but it produces a really stable and lovely positive and upbeat to euphoric state (I don't always get outright euphoria but sometimes I do). Highly functional, the right dose will have you forgetting you took anything but just having a great day. You'll suddenly remember the phenibut and be like, oh that's why I've been having such a great day. It produces a feeling of confidence as well, and is the best social anxiety drug I've encountered, it makes me very willing to talk and meet people and be fearless. It is pretty addictive, but that said, it's the easiest gabaergic drug I've come off of (I've come off of it 4 or 5 times over the past 14/15 years), I can have a tub next to me and not dose from it until my appointed time in my taper, and I'll take the dose I meant to, too. It's not at all moreish because it takes like 5 hours to come on all the way. And the withdrawal makes me feel trabnsient bouts of irrational anxiety (that can be quite intense), and although it gives me insomnia, I am able to lay there comfortably in bed and gradually drift in and out of the WILDEST lucid dreams, man I've had some crazy dreams in phenibut withdrawal. The kind where you're kind of awake but experiencing some weird gabaergic rebound dreams. Sometimes kind of scary/dark and weirdly mentally obsessive. It's really interesting to me. I actually kind of like that part of it. Anyway, I find it pretty doable to get off of.
The way you just explain or described your phenibut exp is exactly how i am with H but only H no other opiate so far, which is weird for me but guess that comes down again to ones own individual body and how it works.

I've been looking for phenibut in South Africa but all i can find so far ( i do admit i havent tried extremely hard) is the so called phenibut that you get in supplement stores, From what i can see its not the samething or is it. What chemical am i looking for on the ingredients list on the label or is real phenibut not something sold over the counter. Sorry i will admit I havent really done real research on it but from all the post i have read it really looks like something i want to try. Any help or input would be gratefully appreciated.

OT:

just started my 2nd bag of H
10mg valium
40mg oxy
2mg lorazepam ( got 10 1mg tabs from a mate swapped for 5 10mg valium )
roughly 300ml vodka or more
20mg xycam ( muscle stiff and sore from the work yesterday )

Feeling relaxed and semi "floaty"
Happy Crazy Friday to All