• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee, ciggarate then dhc maybe a bong hit to warm up thats the plan.

Woke up at 2pm, that coke fucked my sleep up till like 4 in the morning. But I smoked weed all nite and an off today so it was a blast.

Just took 10mgs Buprenorphine
Took two Bong rips
I'm gonna have an
Edible

Then it's off for the day to first buy a video game for myself -Mario Tennis- for my Switch. Then I will be meeting my girlfriend first to travel for a couple hours to where she has to work and I'll just play Nintendo in the car when she has to go inside and meet her client and after that we are going out to dinner for a date.

More than likely I'll have One or Two beers.
We always have a fun time together ??

Whoa I just woke up with no recollection of gong to bed. I guess I'd better look through my posts on here today and see how badly I've embarrassed myself.

Turn the lights out
This shit is way too fucking bright
Wanna poke my eyes out
If you wanna mess with my eyesight
Just let me get my head right
Where the hell am I?
Who are you?
What'd we do
Last night?
Hey yeah yeah
Who are you?
What'd we do
Last night?
Hey yeah yeah
Can't remember what I did last night
Maybe I shouldn't have given in
But I just couldn't fight
Hope I didn't but I think I might've
Everything, everything is still a blur
Everything, everything is still a blur (did last night)
Everything, everything is still a blur

^ the absolute truth of how I feel feel right now

Whoa I just woke up with no recollection of gong to bed. I guess I'd better look through my posts on here today and see how badly I've embarrassed myself.

Glad you're alive, I was starting to worry after I decoded what your blackout post said. Or at least what I thought it said.

more dabs aren't going to do the trick I probably need to jerk one out arrrrrrr :rolleyes:

Sometimes that's all you need.

In my case a nap and a shower too.

I'm still waiting for HEROIN. In the meantime I'll think of more song parodies. I Need a Heroin? Jukebox Hero..in...

I already showered then fapped and I'm just fucking done I just want to take downers already WHY IS LIFE SO LONG fuck me

I guess I'll take another dab and more vidya gaems

lmao bro just so you know when I lived in tobacco country I met two people. They EACH smoked FOUR PACKS of cigarettes a day. That's 80 cigarettes here in the US.

Holy shit. I smoked 7 the other day and was disgusted with myself.

I'm just chilling feeling ok back and forth TV to Xbox. I'm like a teenager. Getting a little old but still love the chilling aspect.

Smoked the last of my bud
Drinking my second and last 24oz beer
Maybe still feeling the alpraz and methadone from earlier as I took a nap this afternoon. Alcohol induces that too. I need to lower my day time intake.

Last edited:
Holy shit.
Yeah I did the math that's about one cigarette every 10 to 12 minutes, every 10 to 12 minutes throughout the day for at least 16 hours. Something like that. It was pretty nuts. They would monkey-fuck them back to back like didn't miss a hit either. They fucking loved it and even after getting cancer in her early 20's, quitting wasn't on her mind.

more dabs aren't going to do the trick I probably need to jerk one out arrrrrrr :rolleyes:

One uber-annoyance about my meds (legit prescription ones mostly) is usually when I have taken them I can't jerk off. I can still feel mildly, sometimes even moderately, horny and I have NO trouble what-so-ever achieving or maintaining an erection...I just can't come. I can get that feeling where you know you're starting to build towards it, but that's as far as it ever gets and I can neither ejaculate or experience orgasm. V. frustrating and it just promotes a feeling of blue-balls.

Glad you're alive, I was starting to worry after I decoded what your blackout post said. Or at least what I thought it said.

Sometimes that's all you need.

In my case a nap and a shower too.

I'm still waiting for HEROIN. In the meantime I'll think of more song parodies. I Need a Heroin? Jukebox Hero..in...

Could you link me to this blackout post? I can't find it. So sorry if I worried you! If you read my posts on here in general, that was very out of character for me. It was my first drink (...ing binge) in 3 years so I apologize if anything I said came across as attention-seeking or if I caused concern in anyone...please forgive my sloppy loss of a mental filter.

Been up 3 hours today.
Over those past few hours have consumed:
150mg Sertraline
7.5mg Bisoprolol, chewed {* "Bisoprolol is designed to release into the body slowly over a period of 24 hours. Bisoprolol should not be crushed, broken, or chewed as this can cause the entire dose to be dumped into your system at once, causing it to hit your system like a bolt of lightning and potentially cause on overdose)
18mg Bromazepam (first benzo in three years)
300mg Tramadol
100mg Diphenhydramine
100mg Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
250ml Absolut 40% abv Vodka

I feel nice.

Hey, just discovered a bunch of Naproxen in my brothers room. Will this enhance anything or would it be a total waste on my time?

Naproxen is the same as over the counter Aleve, so no; not unless you have a headache or inflamation.

Status
Not open for further replies.