• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To bluelight and second chances and pancakes
I like that. To second chances and pancakes! Too bad I'm too lazy to make some lol.

Not high at all. The shatter is so bad I'm opting to cut back. It's had a profoundly negative effect on me and I think I'll just have to give in and have a few dabs of this nasty ass shit.

Coming down from 1.5 grams of golden teacher mushrooms with a beer and some poppy pod tea! Not a bad day at all?

+ dabs of rosin and a dab of opium! So glad I decided to grow some poppies

Last edited:
having cannabinoid withdrawal from how terrible this shatter is and how badly I do not want to use it. Incredibly terrible withdrawal, do not want, probably will have another dab soon. High but not high enough.

That shit sucked but I’m baked enough. I need to fucking quit while I can. Fast forward a few hours and I’m like “fuck yeah” after another dab.

Active and busy like a bee. Weird how opiates and alcohol gives me energy and the will to do stuff.
More then half a bag H chased
200ml brandy down and on my 2nd glass of wine.

Still decently baked. About 2/3rds the way through and going to time the Xanax to kick in as soon as I’m done with this bullshit.

I could easily go to bed without a dab but I feel it would suck ass, ugh. I had these terrible intrusive thoughts/flashbacks/etc and I just get so salty. I am sure I come off like a humanbuttwipe to everyone I encounter along the way.

<-- 1mg alprazolam, waiting for it to kick in. Won't even enjoy it, I just want to go to sleep and I want to have little memory of anything when I wake up.

So mentally dysfuncitonal and broken that I can feel it, but it isn't alleviating how I feel at all. Grinding my teeth, angry and upset. Not good. It's not like I feel nothing; I can feel the 'buzz' type effect. This sucks. I NEED it to work for the issues I have, not just for an effect. Fuck me.

I would take more but that won't work. Nothing works.

Coming down from 1.5 grams of golden teacher mushrooms with a beer and some poppy pod tea! Not a bad day at all?

+ dabs of rosin and a dab of opium! So glad I decided to grow some poppies

Man am I jealous of you. We have to talk about poppies some time, I've been interested in growing a few just for fun for quite a while now. I'm told it's easier than cannabis; someone I was in rehab with fed his gigantic morphine addiction with home grown poppies. I think he even converted them into heroin.

OT: drinking more Lagunitas IPA, about to kill this BB Kush cart, 2mg subutex

Well I finally reached the semi nodding stage, I'm nodding here and there but not there completely. So far I have the following down
.5l brandy
2 glasses wine
1.5 bags H chased.

Loving the nodding while smoking a cigarette

Just drank first drink of bourbon.Going through Gabapentin withdrawal using alcohol to help anxiety and body aches

Well I'm toasted.. Nodding AF and happy like a pig in shit.
2nd bag of H finished
And just finished my bottle of brandy 750ml.
Now starting on the beers and still have another bag left.

Damn u aint playing no games

But the quality of the H is not so good. Normally I would nodding my head off. So seeing that, that is not happening, I can only put my blame on the H.. Still have 2/3 of bag H left and another 750mlx4 beers left. Hope to nod of soon.

Just picked up some Gorilla Glue and homegrown Flo, 2gs of each. Gonna save my last beer for later tonight. Did 2 small lines of bupe also. Been taking it real easy with my subs lately, so a small amount snorted feels pretty nice.

28 mgs of dhc dissolving another 88 mgs for later I don't have any codeine so making use of some paramol suprisingly it seems to make me more relaxed at low doses, high doses make me anxious and restless

Gonna grab a bottle of citric fruit juice then wash this codeine linctus down I'm starting to appreciate what dhc can do it's just so subtle compared to codeine except I feel a bit heavier level sort of like on heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.