• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 ciggarates chemical you should cut down a bit mate, I struggle to smoke a full ciggarate

Just done 286 mg on top of 190 mg earlier, i can tell i won't be able to get higher for a bit now I've killed my liver enzyme anymore codeine and it would be a waste

Old friend wants me to cone buy some cheap alp bar pressies. If my roommate leaves his keys on the table then I'm taking the trip.

Drank 2 16 Mike's Harders 8%
Smoked a few more hits

Fuck

8 ciggarates chemical you should cut down a bit mate, I struggle to smoke a full ciggarate
lmao bro just so you know when I lived in tobacco country I met two people. They EACH smoked FOUR PACKS of cigarettes a day. That's 80 cigarettes here in the US.

I'm all fucked up right now, ate an Edible and ripped the Bong with amazing green. When i got to work brother man pulls me aside and gives me some lines of coke that we're so pure my whole face and throat went numb. Had some more an hour later and then took some Gabapentin, which has a wonderful synergy.

I'm about to take the train home and smoke some more herb. The blow made work go ultra fast and I cooked so many plates. When all of us Chef's are there and its Snowing we make shit happen.

What a great day this has been :)

Just done 286 mg on top of 190 mg earlier, i can tell i won't be able to get higher for a bit now I've killed my liver enzyme anymore codeine and it would be a waste

The 8 cigarettes was over most of a day.

I've been sober for three years.
Just bought a 750ml bottle of 40% Absolut Cherry Vodka and am currently drinking a vodka and coke zero.
Life is so funny sometimes.

You'd probably be better off with a longer-lasting benzo.
I agree long acting benzos in the morning normally tie me over for the day if need instance relieve then alzam has always been my go to benzo. As for long acting benzos I prefer diazepam and bromazepam over clonazepam.

I'm all fucked up right now, ate an Edible and ripped the Bong with amazing green. When i got to work brother man pulls me aside and gives me some lines of coke that we're so pure my whole face and throat went numb. Had some more an hour later and then took some Gabapentin, which has a wonderful synergy.

I'm about to take the train home and smoke some more herb. The blow made work go ultra fast and I cooked so many plates. When all of us Chef's are there and its Snowing we make shit happen.

What a great day this has been :)

My friends in the restaurant business are basically fueled by cocaine lol. I know if I ever want some I just head back to the kitchen!

1mg sub, distillate, beeeeeer

Whenever my friend goes to his other job he usually sees the guy, so I gave him cash for a 60 bag of H. Should be getting that later this evening.

gtonna noww whut srs disease but I'm mmmbop tonnan tease...izifaporafunarolmadmem sen soona oxycodone..gunight mub firned n gonna coma toss die

be safe CE ok?

had a second rescue dab and I feel like shit still, I might need coffee just to be able to get going. terrible nightmares.

Well I'm few beers down plus a few joints and an equivalent of 2.mg alzam spread out the day in.5mg increments. Awake but can feel I'm floating through house stumbling a bit here and there.

coffee, dabs

really REALLY want to take alcohol or benzos and lights out but I cannot because of real-life humanbuttwipe responsibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.