• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up pawning my laptop because the tv is older than 3 years and i dont have a remote, so they wouldnt take it. But i got a whole 75 bucks for my laptop so i was a happy camper today. Feels weird not having it lol good thing I get paid in a week.

Right now I'm not opi'd up anymore but Im tempted to take another shot cause the cravings are kickin in. I promised myself I would save the rest of the dillies for tomorrow when i start to get sick tho. (I also promised myself i wouldnt buy any more and that i would go back up on my methadone dose so that i wont feel these overwhelming cravings and wds making me continue this relapse)

Time for a bong rip!

Just started my 2nd bag of H
few more bong hits
3mg bromazepam
2 dbl vodka and fanta pineaple (got a love for fanta pineapple lately)
800mg Gabapentin

Feeling super good and relaxed but slightly intoxicated so no driving for me, waiting on a friend to take me to the nursery to get some potting soil, vermiculite, perlite, plant food and see what else they have. Maybe get some stuff for the veggie patch

But nodding hard atm lol

Hexen during the day

About 900mg of codeine
Joint of weed

Saving bupre for tomorrow and about to smoke one more joint. Feeling pretty good.

So this NEP blows NEH/hexen out of the water, I was not lied to by @Xorkoth

Yesterday was my day off and a parade of NEP, O-DT, etizolam, and Delta-8-THC to a lesser extent (after the knockout dose of benzos). Great sex too, going to work on 3 hours of sleep is worth it for once. Plus I have drugz.

OT small line of NEP to get the blood pumping, 1.5mg etizolam to balance out, and 60mg O-DT for the inevitable work pain. Sippin a cup of tea about to be late for work, but that's not exactly new. Cigarette incoming of course.

So this NEP blows NEH/hexen out of the water, I was not lied to by @Xorkoth

Yesterday was my day off and a parade of NEP, O-DT, etizolam, and Delta-8-THC to a lesser extent (after the knockout dose of benzos). Great sex too, going to work on 3 hours of sleep is worth it for once. Plus I have drugz.

OT small line of NEP to get the blood pumping, 1.5mg etizolam to balance out, and 60mg O-DT for the inevitable work pain. Sippin a cup of tea about to be late for work, but that's not exactly new. Cigarette incoming of course.

I'm very jealous haha. My vendor hasn't reshipped my NEP yet and I've been too busy to write them another email, but I'll do it.

Finally got some THC, can't believe I haven't smoked in a week. Got some super dank looking bubble hash, probably gonna get me super stoned.

A few seltzers with meals, 2 grams of saltwater indica 18%, and cigarettes. 10mg olanzipine plus Nyquil night equals about 8 hours solid knock out sleep.

Am literally drowning in wives and other freinds ATM and feel like quite the jackass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crystal meth, residual buzz from last night I IVd a bunch and I’m drinking now. I’ve been on a run lately. Right back where I was a few months about with the constant alcohol and meth mixed together. Feels so good and so bad.

Hey Blue World happy Friday again folks just having a chill night with the tv so the usual 100mg oxy railed about an hour ago and over the day about 3200mg Gabapentin the last 600mg of which an hour ago and smoking a cigarette then about to start my first vape sesh of weed of the day so should be chill. Been arguing with the baby mama though so feel as if that’s going to kill any buz though lmao

Smoking that speeeeed on a half mg xanax! Harvest season gotta love it! Lots of weed!

Nothin but some alcohol and nicotine tonight... so boring wish I had some opies.. don’t even have any kratom

Pretty normal, bout to smoke some weed and dig around in my freezer for something to eat.
Also enjoying this beer. I only have one beer tho sadly. At least it's an 8% tallboy

Happy Saturday morning Blue World 🌍 just railed 60mg oxy and eaten 1200mg Gabapentin and will take another 600 every thirty minutes till I’m in the zone or run out
Vape 💨 of indica weed could not get any sativa so had to buy double the indica . You guys in legal countries do not know how lucky you are
Smoking a cigarette and having a mug of tea 🍵 then going to rail another 40mg oxy and keeping 100mg for tonight
Have a great Saturday Blue folks

I'm very jealous haha. My vendor hasn't reshipped my NEP yet and I've been too busy to write them another email, but I'll do it.

Finally got some THC, can't believe I haven't smoked in a week. Got some super dank looking bubble hash, probably gonna get me super stoned.

Definitely get your hands on it, it has quickly become one of my favorite RCs. Idk why I've always heard more about NEH/hexen as opposed to NEP, hex is shit compared to this IMHO. To me it's like comparing street crack to some kind of high quality cocaine dextroamphetamine hybrid. Just so much more uplifting and productive (albeit still kinda fiendy like NEH). Hexen to me was just random chaotic stimulation coupled with a good dose of paranoia no matter what dose or ROA.

OT just got home from work and the 60mg O-DT and 2mg etizolam I took before my drive is coming on nicely as of like 10 minutes ago. Had a line of, and a cigarette laced with that good ol NEP along with the aforementioned downer doses. Hit very nicely with my usual morning regimen of well measured and spaced out doses of O-DT and etizolam. Found myself energetically singing along to every song that came on my driving playlist.

So tonight, about 12 mg Etizolam, stress mega high lately.

50 grams of kava got me whacked.

No acid today, but cannabis edibles and vapor.

Happy Saturday morning Blue World 🌍 just railed 60mg oxy and eaten 1200mg Gabapentin and will take another 600 every thirty minutes till I’m in the zone or run out
Vape 💨 of indica weed could not get any sativa so had to buy double the indica . You guys in legal countries do not know how lucky you are
Smoking a cigarette and having a mug of tea 🍵 then going to rail another 40mg oxy and keeping 100mg for tonight
Have a great Saturday Blue folks
When you say “Rail” are you sniffing or shooting? Just wondering

Was 5 days of strong clean acid though, 50ug, 35, 200ug, 50, 33.

So no great amount at all but that middle 200ug dose was one of the most intense and full-on trips I've had in my long tripping career.

Technically a classical bad trip at first but it was ok in the end and extremely impactful.

Feel much mentally brighter actually tonight having not taken acid for the 6th day in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.