• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lower dose is the way to go! I personally stop feeling anything really positive past 2-4mg daily.

Out of stupidity and desperation, I took 8mg today. Also some herb.
I don't know if it's old age or what, but drugs just don't feel all that fun anymore unless I have herb with them. It's like I have to smoke herb to unlock whatever other drugs, so that they do their job. Maybe it's cause i've been smoking too long. lol who knows.

Cheers everyone! May plenty of orgasmic euphoria's be upon you.
Hey man I also am older than I care to be these days but since my first E in the early 90s I noticed weed kicks everything in the stronger
The way I figured it was the thc helps your body absorb certain chemicals kinda like nicotine does with alcohol

Hey man I also am older than I care to be these days but since my first E in the early 90s I noticed weed kicks everything in the stronger
The way I figured it was the thc helps your body absorb certain chemicals kinda like nicotine does with alcohol

I have always enjoyed weed, but there have been periods of my life where I didn't have a connect or didn't have any for a few days and could get by just fine and feel great with opiates & various other drugs. But it seems like now a days, I have to smoke weed to get the other drugs to really kick in and feel like they use to feel back in the day. Basically I mean, I don't get any euphoria from drugs unless I smoke weed with them, But yes, what you said makes sense as well, as weed always enhances whatever else you're on in a significant way. I'm curious tho too if heavy m-amp use in the recent past has rendered the other drugs I use to enjoy less effective, due to some kind of neurotransmitter issues or damage. Maybe i'm just thinking too much though as well. haha

Cheers Nightraver! Have a good one man!

So far today for me, about 4mg of buprenorphine and a bowl of shitty weed. It'll be a long boring day. I've lost a lot of my connections, they've either died from fentanyl or ended up in prison, or simply parted ways, so I'm not the happiest camper. Buprenorphine can get way too boring once you've established tolerance and passed the ceiling effect. Buprenorphine + Weed really helps my cravings for heroin/full agonists more than either bupe or weed alone though, I can say that much.

Last edited:
Good morning Blue world 🌍
Slept in this morning and am taking this as a sign my body is getting used to my new oxy regime as I never repeat never sleep past my six am dose time. In fact I usually wake up at least thirty minutes early with my head racing for the Bastard things
Anyway O.T 100mg oxy 60mg railed 40 orally imbibed
2400mg Gabapentin half twenty minutes ago half just now
Just vapes .25 of a gram of great wake n bake sativa and smoking a cigarette just now with a very very nice cup of tea 🍵
Have a great day Blue world
Peace out

Fokken gerook soos n spook

Had a nice phat joint sprinkle with H from bottom to top or top to bottom, which ever way you prefer. That plus a fluarazepam and midazolam. Busy savioring it while im having a nice triple vodka and fanta pineaplle, going down so smooth, nom nom nom..

booyah! feeling good

Quick question: does anybody on this thread actually work for a living? If so: how do you manage to pull it off (because for sure there's some huge and strange mixtures and combos. being used, which cannot come cheap, and even with my constitution I doubt I'd be left standing). If not: let me in on the secret so I can also share in the fun (like I said: my decades of sobriety have evidently got me fuck nowhere so what the hell! Lol!).
Yes i work but for myself, so if there is no money i have only myself to blame.

MJ one hitters with small tobacco chasers, trying to get news tires on a cheap subcompact is proving more daunting than I thought. Had some seltzer and beer yesterday, not drinking anywhere near enough for a hangover. Its losing its novelty except for a nap on demand and a great monster shit.

Quick question: does anybody on this thread actually work for a living? If so: how do you manage to pull it off (because for sure there's some huge and strange mixtures and combos. being used, which cannot come cheap, and even with my constitution I doubt I'd be left standing). If not: let me in on the secret so I can also share in the fun (like I said: my decades of sobriety have evidently got me fuck nowhere so what the hell! Lol!).
I work a very physically demanding and mentally taxing job actually

I'm not high at all. (Unless you count weed.)

In fact I'm dopesick... not puking yet but i gotta find a way to get some money before i do lol. Thank goodness weed helps a lot with the nausea.

Cocaine. But going to bed soon I hope because I made the night threw and a friend slept here and wanted to tell me all his problems but it was already 7 o'clock in the morning so I told him let' s sleep and talk about all that shit another time, and without any substances.

Have a nice evening all!

JJ

If I could help you: I would! Lol!
Thanks much, I appreciate it <3 :)

Tryna sell this tv... might go down to the block to sell it, but i know I will only get like 15 or 20 bucks for it. But fb market and craigslist are taking too long so i dunno. I might try dropping the price from 40 to 30 and if that doesnt work then i might need to try selling it on the block and get what I can get for it lol. I don't like having to do stuff like that though, as I have little experience doing it, but i also hate being sick af so i dunno. I convinced my mum to lend me lend me money for my "phone bill", but she is also poor and doesnt get paid til tomorrow morning. So at least worst case scenario, I only have to wait another 14hrs or so, but thats a long-ass time when youre fighting not to puke and sweating bullets.

Edit: oh shit, i totally just remembered that pawn shops are a thing! Now I have a plan. Hopefully I can get at least 20 bucks for this tv

Last edited:
Don't worry. Apologize if it came across as me having a "dig" at anybody here. That wasn't my intention. At this point I have barely enough available for cigarettes and low dose Alprozalam (and no fucking WAY will I ever stop smoking i.e. I'd commit murder for a cigarette if it ever became necessary! Lol!). Point is: no way I'd be able to start a new Cocaine "career" that's for sure. Not to mention that even if I were that way inclined: this COVID shit is being used an excuse to put the prices up of EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY booze (not to mention food) (it's actually criminal in some cases the way prices of certain items have increased I tell you). And my little "Fentanyl fetish" is on hold as I don't have the resources to buy a full pack of 5. So I'm pretty fucked I'd say! Lol!

Anway. Like I said: no offense was meant by my previous post. Not at all. And if it came across that way: I really do apologize.
No offence taken brother. It was paying the bills that caused my injury and it’s to pay the bills I need so much pain meds to keep doing lmao it’s a very vicious circle
Not saying I wasn’t into drugs before my accident but never as into pain meds. I was more of a raver in my younger days and then downers/Benzos with the odd foray into opiates but they never gripped me till I hit oxy
Anyway O.T just had my diner time dose 100mg oxy railed 40mg thirty minutes ago and 60mg just there
Orally imbibed 1200mg Gabapentin and have another 1200 il hit up in about thirty minutes. Been vaping sativa all day so will make the switch to indica after I have a cup of tea 🍵 and spot of dinner
Safe trips and peace out folks

Bad trip today guys, shit happens. Only 200ug but super intense. Just riding this one through, 4.5 hours later. Ill advised timing in too poorly and exhausted a physical state. But I didn't expect the acid to hit me so hard.

5.5mg Etizolam, hasn't dulled my trip at all, but settles regardless.

About 20 grams Kava so far. No cannabis yet. Just deliberating options and best course of actions from here. One minute, hour at a time.

I know relief comes incrementally. Just have to be so strong at times to keep panic at bay and push suffering away from consciousness.

Wish me luck! (I'll be okay, just sharing here to help myself that's all, been here many times before the true madnut I really am.)

Cannabis edibles, inevitably sooner or later. Instantly enhancing the acid as to be expected.

What to do what to do hey? But to pass time I guess.

MOrning Blue World

Didnt sleep much througout the night. Maybe got a total of 4hrs sleep. Was just so restless even after a few benzos and vodka. Anyhow since 4am i got up and the had the following so far

12mg bromazepam
10mg valium
1200mg gabapentin
few hits of H
Few bong hits

Feeling good and energetic now while im sipping on my rooibos tea with a shot of vodka 😜

To be honest I’ve had much the same question reading this thread. I pretty much only take one drug at a time, but it usually ends up being on weeks to months long benders that render me incapable of holding down a routine wage-slave job. I read some of the combos here that include an upper, a downer, a handful of powerful Rx meds plus an alcohol chaser and the inevitable spliff and I’m astounded people make it out of the front door.

Status
Not open for further replies.