• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2mg buprenorphine
150mg Tramadol
10mg Flexeril
0.02 Clonidine
50mg diphenhydramine
.5mg clonazepam
Couple puffs from a proplyhexadrine inhaler.

Tolerance is a bitch. Feel completely sober.

Trying to suss out taxes and estate planning on coffee and donuts, marijuana light and marlboros, I guess Axie isn't allowed to have any drinkies, and has a fucking headache.

Been just using Kratom the last couple months but hubby got me a treat ; 40 mg oxy !!! So happy did a 1/4 of it and feeling great , gonna try and make it last . Kratom is so helpful but I just really needed the real thing 🎉. Feeling happy for now 💓

I haven't been able to get more weed, my current dealer is so fucking unreliable I should bitch about him on the "bitch about your dealer" thread. Still have a small amount of kief left but I'm gonna run out soon.
So just my usual kratom today, since it's night time now I'm gonna allow myself to smoke a bowl of kief (maybe a few bowls).

Selfsoothing with proper prescription olanzipine 20mg split evening night, bud light (awful CBD delta whatever stuff) marlboro, and 2 Nyquil caps bedtimes last night. Will drink as appropriate as I have no sobriety date (again). Lots of emails to write last night this morning. Watching LV v. KC

I hate Sunday nights so fuckin much
I think it’s from being a kid and dreading school the next morning
Anyway O.T had my usual day meds 100mg oxy 2400mg Gabapentin
And few vapes of good weed
That’s been it till just now
So have just crushed a 60mg oxy and put it in one big line and filled up the vape with my indica weed
Pre rolled a nice fat spliff
Going to rail the oxy chug on the vape as a chaser for the ox and then plan on chilling with the spliff and a cup of tea 🍵 and see if I can find anything good on tv
Have put 40mg of oxy away and will rail that about half past nine so should get a good sleep tonight for work tomorrow with a little luck and chemical nudge 😉
Peace out and safe trips folks

Fucking hell I made a big mistake. I had 3.3g of kratom upon waking up and also prepared about 10g of kratom in a small water bottle to bring to work and drink it through the day. Well I was getting myself ready and was about to leave when I noticed the bottle was empty... I think I instinctively drank it all thinking it was my morning dose, I'm usually in autopilot in the morning.
So I just consumed 13g of kratom at once when my normal dose is 3g, I've never taken that much and it will probably make me sick. I tried to vomit but couldn't, just hoping it will make me vomit when it starts kicking in (but it may be too late). I don't think I can drive to work like this.

Edit: well it wasn't as bad as I thought, didn't go to work this morning just in case but I don't feel bad, just pretty sedated so I've been lying in bed.

Last edited:
Happy Monday Blue World 🌍
Picked up my weekly script so
100mg oxy sixty about an hour ago and just railed up another 40mg just there
2400mg Gabapentin oral half an hour ago half just now
Have put three grams of star 💫 dog 🐶 weed in the grinder and the vape is charging up as I type though will probably wait until I get into work before I hit any . So should be a not too bad day . Except for the weather but enough weed and il hopefully not notice the rain 😉
Peace out safe trips and a good week for everyone I hope .
Nightraver

Well I'm fine now lol, still pretty high but I'm at work now. Gonna eat lunch soon.
I was worried about getting nauseous and sweating in front of everybody, would be difficult to explain and I'd probably seem like a covid patient :LOL:

8mgs Buprenorphine - Sublingually
Nerd Bomb (75mg D8 gummy) - Orally
Vaping Delta-8-THC off the cart.

About to make Espresso that edible I just ate all at once is pretty strong and I took the whole thing at once they come in five pack. Haven't had Bupre in like four days so I should feel it for sure.

A full rice beer for breakfast with snacks, cheese onion bacon burger ala mode for lunch, with black coffee, indica, and cigarettes. Took 10mg zaptez and am working on another. Need to watch my worn out tire (the front tires too I guess?l) and if I can patch it, for 'the kid's car, he he.

Took about 0.4mg more bupre and enjoying me an chamomile tea with milk 😁

Lower dose is the way to go! I personally stop feeling anything really positive past 2-4mg daily.

Out of stupidity and desperation, I took 8mg today. Also some herb.
I don't know if it's old age or what, but drugs just don't feel all that fun anymore unless I have herb with them. It's like I have to smoke herb to unlock whatever other drugs, so that they do their job. Maybe it's cause i've been smoking too long. lol who knows.

Cheers everyone! May plenty of orgasmic euphoria's be upon you.

Status
Not open for further replies.