• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does a little but ya can get a good thc push... hahaha

I used to smoke out of a "one hitter" years ago and it was quite effective and discreet. It was all glass though, no brillo.

Had about 4mg of diazepam, kratom and also smoked 1/2 spliff. Gonna smoke the other half soon.

MOrning Blue World

Eventfull morning so far,since i woke up i had the following

10mg valium ( last one, need to get more today)
20mg oxy
400mg gabapentin
an hour odd later
few hits H
100ml whiskey
400mg gabapentin

Ive used not that much after all. I started at 20 and now Im 25. I get mild withdrawals, possibly, but I dont really even notice them. LOL

2.2mg of bupre
10mg thc edible
cigs

Went on my benzo run to stock up, just got back, anyhooo..

6mg bromazepam
50ml whiskey
few more hits H

Just feeling numb and sedated but still functional.

450mg phenylpiracetam so far, 250mg + 200mg later on, +250mg citicholine.
10mg noopept.
1g phenibut
5g kratom. Whoopsie! :D Will try to make that my last dose of kratom today. Surprisingly after 7 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours I'm still feeling alright. This morning routine of yoga and exercise is doing wonders for my energy levels, I'm convinced.

Also despite phenylpiracetam being not quite amphetamine it seems somehow like my brutal amphetamine fuelled work marathon over the weekend has picked up some of it's own momentum.

Maybe it's kratom+modafinil that was the real killer for me... plan is no more speed this week anyway, I said no kratom but I have a bit left and it really does help me work so maybe I'll make it an every other day thing or something until my work calms down, and keep up this morning health flex for sure.

These edibles were somewhat bunk. Ive eaten 60mg at this point but aint really feeling it and this with 0 tolerance. Well they made me drink a ton of liquids but thats about it. Other than that 4mg bupre down and 2.5mg klonopin so feeling pretty chill.

Oops, so much for my no speed plan. Just insufflated about 40mg. I think that's OK though... Somehow speed actually feels more forgiving that a lot of stuff I've done, in moderate doses anyway. At least I'm not binging on ketamine!!! :D

Behind crack and heroin this my favorite cant believe just 3 300 mg capsules can fuck me from 6 in the morning to 10 at night buzzing like fuck . Can not believe when i was addicted to pregabs i would take 3000 mg justy to get a buzz .

Behind crack and heroin this my favorite cant believe just 3 300 mg capsules can fuck me from 6 in the morning to 10 at night buzzing like fuck . Can not believe when i was addicted to pregabs i would take 3000 mg justy to get a buzz .

5 mg Flunitrazepam (yeah, they are available again, but fucking expensive)
200 mg Oxazepam
Glass of White Wine

Great!

JJ

4mgs Buprenorphine
22mgs 4-AcO-DMT
1.8 grams Psilocybin Mushrooms
Two Beers and Two shots Fireball

Amazing combo right here having such a good day, love all you guys :love:

It's one of my very favorite drugs. Wish I had some for my detox, or even gabapentin.

Status
Not open for further replies.