• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah yeah I'm sure America does have some good beers, just playing on the old stereotype of Americans not knowing how to drink what with the popular "light" beers and that 21 drinking age... ;) To be fair it's not like England has that much native beer to offer either, it's just the English proclivity for ~5%+ 500ml lager cans that I enjoy. We have that fake Australian beer Fosters - I think which is pretty watery shite too - and a bunch of other utter garbage like Carling, bleugh.

Mostly I like Polish beer, Tyskie, Zywiec are the best IMO... Someone told me it's a stereotype that English people love Polish beer so I guess I'm living up to that.

I tried Karpacie Mocne recently which is 9% and I gotta say it's the best super strength lager I've tried, I think someone here recommended it in some other thread, maybe @F.U.B.A.R., IIRC... not massively into super strength beers but the ones I have tried out of curiosity are mostly pretty cack. Karpacie have a "standard" version too which is 5% which strangely was worse tasting than the Mocne version ("mocne" means "strong" in Polish I believe :D).

Then there's the whole craft beer scene which I don't really give too much attention but I recently signed up for a free trial of a beer delivery service and forgot to cancel for a few months so I keep getting sent loads of fancy beers, which is kind of cool but they all come in these really dinky cans... I am pretty unsophisticated when it comes to beers though I must say I generally just always opt for a few good lagers. Someone told me recently that lager isn't real beer, but, pffft.

Anyway OT, actually ended up just staying awake, I took another 30mg of noopept, and just now 5g kratom, another 40mg amphetamine ish... Took like an 8 hour break from dosing anything and weirdly am not feeling too bad. Probably this amphet is pretty weak... kratom also I feel is risky, but, apart from 8 hours ago before that I dosed 2 days before and only took a single dose of 4g the entire day. Definitely not gonna push it with this stuff, just gotta keep thinking about how god damn awful that withdrawal was even though it was only a week or so. Probably will sleep in a few hours once I've wrapped up this god damn huge development project a little further.

I probably would have been more efficient if I did sleep, obviously I've crossed a threshold some time back where it might be a false feeling of productivity. I did just spend probably 90 minutes trying to figure out how to get a simple cross-origin POST call to work in PHP before just giving up and rewriting the thing with GET and some finagling... still have no idea why I couldn't do it the way I wanted the first time but I'm sure it's some dumb oversight from sleep deprivation... anyway the sun is up now which is nice... good to take advantage of these little things, it's gonna burn out in 5 billion years or so.
man, here in perú we have pilsen and cusqueña. cusqueña is made in cusco(where macchu picchu is) and the water they use is from a manantial. That beer is fucking LUSH. i srsly would be an alcoholic if i ilived in cusco, that beer is bloody amazing. In lima they sell cusqueña aswell but it's not the same factory where they process the real one from cusco. That one is just from another planet. ahhhh the memories, i miss cusco. i could fking lived there if i had money, maybe in the future.

oxy is the shit, innit man? XD took you so long to finally get a script for it. but worth it am i right? good for pain, gives you energy and the high is godlike. BTW don't snort it man, it's a waste. just eat it, the bioavailability is super good orally(like 90%) and it has even more legs if u eat it. snorting is for when u have like 80mg pills. lololos. snorting 10-20mg pills hits but ur snorting more binders than anything. just a suggestion my buddy. btw, some homo. XDDDDDD
i noticed the plastic coating and scraped it off before snorting but if oral is better then that way it will be, thanks

Damn those

U got a nice Stash of RC benzos I'm jealous. How do u measure em btw? U got a good scale?

Of course I have a good mg-scale! i'm always buying one gram of each and make a homogenous solution with 1l PG at home, so that I always have 1mg/ml. Most RC-Benzos solve very quickly (within half an our of shaking and a few hot water baths), some need 24 hours to be ready to consume. I never consume before I have a pure solution. If neccessary I filter it once again, but this happened just 1 time. The other 9 were perfectly clear - no - the Pagoclone I never tried until now because it's "foggy". I think I did a week of shaking and hot water baths, but it is foggy or milky, I don't know how to explain. I was searching the internet and could not find something about it. Perhaps it it is okay this way? And the SL-164 is making convulsions a lot of users said, so it is ready to consume but I don't trust it. I measure them always with syringes without needles. But my tolerance is so high - it does not react on 0.1 more or 0.2 less.

Doesn't matter, the rest (8 different ones) are perfect. The vendor is very nice and trustful, and if ANYTHING isn't allright you just email him and he replies within 10 minutes. Very good customer service 24/7.

I cannot complain.

Don't worry, nznity, but thank you for asking.

JJ

Last edited:
@Vastness i seriously thought you were american LOL.....
Haha well close enough, fairly well known English speaking nation. Usually I just say "my country" rather than sharing my location coz I'm paranoid about internet security and suchlike but I was and still am all hopped up on amphetamine and not so bothered about that stuff at the moment.

OT: 2 x 5g kratom so far today, finished my bag of red strain which by far I enjoy more than the other varieties. Got a little green stuff left but not gonna take any next week.

Probably just over 100mg of dubiously pure amphetamine, was only doing oral/sublingual but been snorting to finish up the weekend. I am sweating like a motherfucker right now... I mean, obviously it is a very hot day again, but, some crazy thermogenesis going on.

Been dosing 10mgish noopept and 40mg NSI-189 every few hours on top of that. Noopept especially combines fantastically well with most stimulants but in a really subtle way... NSI-189 usually I prefer for smoothing the comedown, obviously somewhat untested territory but both these weird and mild substances really level out the wiredness I'd probably be getting from the amp otherwise. I remember when I was younger I used to dose noopept and coluracetam when I would do cocaine in order to smooth the comedown and prolong the good effects, and that worked fantastically well too. I'm hoping it's actually somewhat neuroprotective, which it might be, although it also might not be, but feels somewhat healthier than loading myself up with sedatives. Probably will take a couple benzos to sleep later though.

It's weird, I don't feel nearly as fucked up as I would think I might do have missed a night of sleep, and been basically working at a computer on and off for maybe 36 hours this weekend... I'm starting to wonder if moderate doses of amp might be better for my physiology than modafinil, which feels probably a bit healthier for every now and then use but I can guarantee if I'd taken modafinil the last 3 days and only slept 1 night I'd be feeling a lot more unhappy and scatterred right now... modafinil obviously is in actual fact quite a "dirty" drug in terms of it's receptor profile... but I am a bit wary of amphetamine because it seems to be more well documented as definitely maybe harmful in some ways...

Maybe this unexpected clearheadedness is largely courtesy of that 16 day break I took from almost everything recently.. Gotta take on some lessons from this for sure.

Anyway, about to start drinking a few fancy beers before I reluctantly have to call time on my minor weekend speed binge. Christ, there's another manic stim-fuelled novel masquerading as a forum post.

Haha well close enough, fairly well known English speaking nation. Usually I just say "my country" rather than sharing my location coz I'm paranoid about internet security and suchlike but I was and still am all hopped up on amphetamine and not so bothered about that stuff at the moment.

OT: 2 x 5g kratom so far today, finished my bag of red strain which by far I enjoy more than the other varieties. Got a little green stuff left but not gonna take any next week.

Probably just over 100mg of dubiously pure amphetamine, was only doing oral/sublingual but been snorting to finish up the weekend. I am sweating like a motherfucker right now... I mean, obviously it is a very hot day again, but, some crazy thermogenesis going on.

Been dosing 10mgish noopept and 40mg NSI-189 every few hours on top of that. Noopept especially combines fantastically well with most stimulants but in a really subtle way... NSI-189 usually I prefer for smoothing the comedown, obviously somewhat untested territory but both these weird and mild substances really level out the wiredness I'd probably be getting from the amp otherwise. I remember when I was younger I used to dose noopept and coluracetam when I would do cocaine in order to smooth the comedown and prolong the good effects, and that worked fantastically well too. I'm hoping it's actually somewhat neuroprotective, which it might be, although it also might not be, but feels somewhat healthier than loading myself up with sedatives. Probably will take a couple benzos to sleep later though.

It's weird, I don't feel nearly as fucked up as I would think I might do have missed a night of sleep, and been basically working at a computer on and off for maybe 36 hours this weekend... I'm starting to wonder if moderate doses of amp might be better for my physiology than modafinil, which feels probably a bit healthier for every now and then use but I can guarantee if I'd taken modafinil the last 3 days and only slept 1 night I'd be feeling a lot more unhappy and scatterred right now... modafinil obviously is in actual fact quite a "dirty" drug in terms of it's receptor profile... but I am a bit wary of amphetamine because it seems to be more well documented as definitely maybe harmful in some ways...

Maybe this unexpected clearheadedness is largely courtesy of that 16 day break I took from almost everything recently.. Gotta take on some lessons from this for sure.

Anyway, about to start drinking a few fancy beers before I reluctantly have to call time on my minor weekend speed binge. Christ, there's another manic stim-fuelled novel masquerading as a forum post.
man, i don't wanna be seen like an arsekisser but you have such a high proficiency in english is always really cool/i would even say delightful to read your posts. haha. cheers man.

Hah thank you man I do appreciate you saying that, glad you get some enjoyment out of them. :)

Barely feeling the subuxone I took 1½ hours ago. About to start drinking and got some tape bupre for iv.
man, by this point u can't stop taking subutex right? I mean, you take it almost everysingle fucking day, but what is more astonishing is that bupe is a shitty opioid compared to the rest of the long list of opiods/opiates.....why bupre man.....why....

Also apparently in Finland, bupe is the one opiate people do/is available (from what I have read schizo post before). Honestly if you don't have tolerance to stronger opioids, bupe is the shit, I really like it a lot myself. If you're not in the ha bit of banging morphine vials, or doing oxy, or heroin, bupe feels really nice, is motivating, euphoric, and lasts for ages.

For sure, it's the most widely abused drug in the Prison System for this reason in the US alongside Cannabis/K2. When I would buy a 2-4mgs each week I would get fucking wrecked and be high for damn near two days. Now that I've been on it daily for years it dont do shit except stop withdrawals. Just took like 4-5mgs right now and couple grams Phenibut FAA, after i eat breakfast I'm gonna take more of the Phenibut like couple more grams (third day in a row) and then start drinking Budweiser. My favorite Beer in the world and I'm sure I will take heat for that but I love the stuff been drinking it since I was a little kid. Gotta get some food in me first though I dont wanna drink on a empty stomach.

Woke up this morning feeling pretty alive.
So took 6g kratom in two doses
.5mg alpraz
coffee
coupla hits of weed

anyone ever used a crack stem to smoke good bud? works great and gonna use one next time shatter is made.

Done and no withdrawals
Interesting... you don't get ANY withdrawals from anything? :unsure: I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a genetic mutant with a neurophysiology with an almost superhuman ability to maintain homeostasis even in the face of excessive administration of whatever smorgasbord of substances take your fancy... proof of possibility for biological mechanisms that might allow this have probably been studied, and with any luck, it's something we'll eventually hardwire into our human genome so as to elevate ourselves above the hedonic hamster wheel of our evolution that requires our brains to always be looking for a reason that something's wrong even when saturated with chemical agents telling it the opposite... but, honestly, I find that kind of hard to believe.

Can I ask how recently, how often, and for how long you abstained from using any substances at all? And following that, next time you try to demonstrate this remarkable genetic quirk, if you could test yourself with various physical, congitive and emotionally challenging situations to assess just how resilient your neurochemistry is... I'd be really interested to hear about that too. ;) If you can accumulate a significant body of clear records and anecdotal evidence that you truly experience no withdrawals to anything then the next step obviously is to get your genome sequenced and send it to some leading neurologists and geneticists so that we can add your fortunate adaptation to the library of improvements we obviously want to make as soon as genetic engineering and specifically lasting gene therapy in adults becomes a more mature science... Again I am somewhat sceptical but if your perception of this is accurate then you surely hold within your DNA the kind of snippet of an extreme genetic outlier that could really help all humanity at some point in the hopefully not too distant future...

OT: Did my last 2 lines of speed about half an hour ago... now about 4 beers in, or small ones. Bit more noopept and NSI-189 to take the edge off.. also took 2mg "etizolam", which were not actually sold as etizolam, purchased knowing they were dubious, they match a press that purported to be etizolam back in 2008 - and the effects are somewhat close - but I am thinking now they are a little bit more sedating than etizolam should be, with a little more muscle relaxation, and also some weird GABA activity such that I can get very faint hallucinations of a sort on flat surfaces... more akin to my experience with high dose pregabalin or even z-drugs than any benzo.

Am I going to do a tiiiiny bit more speed..? :sneaky: Ah, I shouldn't. Maybe will dose a valium. I recently acquired some clonazepam too which I think that I like very much but in a strange way because it has such a slow onset and long duration that makes the effects kind of hard to analyse. But maybe I'll go for a 1mg of that just for something more novel.

Really hoping I don't want up tomorrow and feel like absolute death, lol, it might be a small possibility and am kind of morbidly curious to see coz it's hard to tell right now. Been on dopamine agonists and unusual brain peptides all weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.