• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 mg Flunitrazepam
300 mg Oxazepam
5 mg Diclazepam
5 mg Nitrazolam

Fucking hell, why did I order Indian food when the humidity is 70 % and the temperature is even not below 30 degrees??
FUCK, I'm dying!!! But it tastes so wonderful....

Pheeeeeew.....

JJ

Last edited:
Yeah... I love this at that same dose. One of my favorites as well as phenibut if no tolerance.
OT:
Added 3g chocolate bentuangie kratom (a downer strain, ime)
450mg pregab
600mg babap
1mg alpraz
more coffee
cigs

bout to see if i can flash my phone again gonna trash it if i cant get it right today... aggravating shit!
It really makes opium more powerful as well once in wd i had lope and took 24 2 mg capsules with about 1200 mg pregabalin. They were there so thought to take them not needed but fuck it. The buzz was great no lie with pregab and lope. I got some kratom 24 grams a sample I got online thing is I one year clean from heroin. It being in my draw it keeps calling me but worried the buzz might be to close to heroin and get the itch going will proberly flush it

I took quite a lot of drugs and I'm just feeling a bit tired. And I'm sweating like fuck. FuckFuckFuck.

Normally I should have a nice nod.

Meh.

JJ

Took 250mg of soma, 3.3g of kratom and a spliff.

I just realized I developed a phobia to insects (specially the flying ones). At first it was only a phobia to cockroaches, I got that one when I was about 5 years old and it's very very intense (numerous bad experiences...). But now it's evolving into anything bigger than a fly... It's fucking ridiculous because I don't get easily scared by animals or people, but I feel fucking powerless against those fuckin insects.

I was just chillin at my airbnb and just decided to look at the ceiling for no reason and there it was! A green creature about the size of my thumb (about 1/2 of my thumb actually), I've been watching it non stop to see if it moves or does anything but it's just chilling there enjoying my suffering. I know I'm going to have to deal with it some way or another... Going to sleep with that thing roaming freely isn't an option, I know it will be attracted by the light from my cellphone and come visit me when I'm in my most vulnerable position.
I need some kind of projectile...

Took a couple of shots of vodka and after watching it obsessively for 30 more minutes I finally came out with an idea to get rid of the bug. I used a modified broom and hit it so hard I almost broke the ceiling and probably woke up my upstairs neighbor. However my aim wasn't the best so I couldn't headshot it but managed to catapult it to the nearest wall. There's only one problem, I can't find the body...
But whatever, I don't think it'll be able to survive that impact 🤞

Took a couple of shots of vodka and after watching it obsessively for 30 more minutes I finally came out with an idea to get rid of the bug. I used a modified broom and hit it so hard I almost broke the ceiling and probably woke up my upstairs neighbor. However my aim wasn't the best so I couldn't headshot it but managed to catapult it to the nearest wall. There's only one problem, I can't find the body...
But whatever, I don't think it'll be able to survive that impact 🤞
what did u hit with the modified broom with

what did u hit with the modified broom with

35791011_0_640x640.jpg

Took 250mg of soma, 3.3g of kratom and a spliff.

I just realized I developed a phobia to insects (specially the flying ones). At first it was only a phobia to cockroaches, I got that one when I was about 5 years old and it's very very intense (numerous bad experiences...). But now it's evolving into anything bigger than a fly... It's fucking ridiculous because I don't get easily scared by animals or people, but I feel fucking powerless against those fuckin insects.

I was just chillin at my airbnb and just decided to look at the ceiling for no reason and there it was! A green creature about the size of my thumb (about 1/2 of my thumb actually), I've been watching it non stop to see if it moves or does anything but it's just chilling there enjoying my suffering. I know I'm going to have to deal with it some way or another... Going to sleep with that thing roaming freely isn't an option, I know it will be attracted by the light from my cellphone and come visit me when I'm in my most vulnerable position.
I need some kind of projectile...

I have the opposite, well with spiders. As a kid I had severe arachnophobia, I'd have a panic reaction if one was near me or, god forbid, on me. Then when I was 25 I moved into a temperate rainforest, in a house in the forest on a mountainside. There are massive spiders here and when I moved in the house had been unoccupied for a year and so the insects had decided it was safe to come in. Exposure therapy works... nowadays I don't bat an eye. I mean if one was crawling on me I'd still have a shock, but now I capture them and put them outside, and sometimes stare at them for a while, although spiders have a certain revolting nature to them, they're also quite beautiful and fascinating.

you in the uk

Nope, US.

I have the opposite, well with spiders. As a kid I had severe arachnophobia, I'd have a panic reaction if one was near me or, god forbid, on me. Then when I was 25 I moved into a temperate rainforest, in a house in the forest on a mountainside. There are massive spiders here and when I moved in the house had been unoccupied for a year and so the insects had decided it was safe to come in. Exposure therapy works... nowadays I don't bat an eye. I mean if one was crawling on me I'd still have a shock, but now I capture them and put them outside, and sometimes stare at them for a while, although spiders have a certain revolting nature to them, they're also quite beautiful and fascinating.
i was the same til 22 though i lived rural as a child spiders just scared me and i had been bitten a few times by white tails leaving nasty bites. It changed when i was on a hit of acid and a spider crawled onto me and it just clicked something in my brain that most of them are harmless and kind of cute. Made me really appreciate insects and just bugs and that they are also lifeforms that i shouldn't just kill mindlessly if i can put them outside.

Feeling the bupre and klonopin. Just got a gram of amph sulphate so just about to snort 150mg. Gonna post my feelings afterwards.

Morning Blue World

slept meh

10mg valium
200mg tramadol
400mg gabapentin ( yes i know what i said )
few bong hits

feeling semi shitty atm. why do we have to wait
well i added
6mg bromazepam
200mg tramadol
800mg gabapentin
50mg codeine
few joints.

Feeling super good and flaoting around my job lol

i was the same til 22 though i lived rural as a child spiders just scared me and i had been bitten a few times by white tails leaving nasty bites. It changed when i was on a hit of acid and a spider crawled onto me and it just clicked something in my brain that most of them are harmless and kind of cute. Made me really appreciate insects and just bugs and that they are also lifeforms that i shouldn't just kill mindlessly if i can put them outside.

Yes,

me too. As long as I can see it - no problem. But when it's running around and dissapears - oh my Gosh!

JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.