How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triazolam and Midazolam god damn bro I'm so jealous 😣 I've wanted to try those for so damn long

Me too lol I've tried vallies xanax and most recently nitrazapam

And whatever RC benzo was in my fake xanax and vallies I used to buy before I found legit ones lol

Need some tranqulizier badly for, ehm, that horse in the backyard..

Kratom, much of it
Kanna, much of it

That's all I get atm.

Still shaky from last night’s half gram slam of some unbelievably fire meth I wasn’t expecting.

Tried evening things out with 10 mg diazepam which chilled me enough to be coherent. Could go another 50 mg diazepam but saving them for the crash.

Groggy today not high
As those nitrazapam have the longest half life ever, so I only took a 10mg vallie and 20mg Promethazine before bed and I'm not taking benzos this morning as I'm still groggy, I've only ate 40mg nitrazapam since I got them 2 days ago I've not been able to walk stand up eat or get out of bed, apart from dentist which was difficult and I looked a bit drunk

I think I read when nitrazapam came out they lied about its half long which turned out to be way longer than they told everyone, its not suitable as a sleep aid as the groggy drink feeling lasts into the next day all day or dud I take to much lol

I will be taking smaller doses once I take them again as I've not known any that strong even 4 x 2 mg xanax and 18 zopiclone didn't make me this groggy the next day

18 zopiclone, whoa there. I was admitted to ER and catheterized after maybe 10 + some don't remember which one but an antidepressant. Was some wacky not-a-real suicide attempt in my teens of that I'm not exactly proud but hell I wanted to sleep.

Red vein kratom & kanna again. Want to add something, or extract the mitragynine out of kratom - it feels like it should be possible to turn this stuff into a real opioid but it's a challenge.

Morning blue world

Its friday, yeah...

Few bong hits
100ml vodka
6mg bromazepam
6 hits H so far..

Feeling warm and fuzzy with a nice head buzz

18 zopiclone, whoa there
It was over the day not at once most I took at once was 8nx 7.5mg

So I just read that "the endogenous opioid system may play a role in the pharmacological of nitrazapam, does that mean it feels like an opioid? As it did

Unbelieveble:

nothing. - until now then in the afternoon. I'm tapering off my RCs with Diclazepam, from Monday on at home. I start working in Oktober again, so theses three months I can use to fucking get rid of this bullshit. I'll celebrate it with 3 mg Alprazolam and 5 mg Bromazepam and then - let's see. The only thing Im so scared of is an Epi, but for Godes sake Il'l do it without any cramps and so on. Additionally a friend of mine, who is clean now (62 years old) will bring me to the doc he made very good experiences with. And I hope he is already informed about treating RC-Addicts...... As it seems they use the Ashton-Manual as well... Whatever. Time has come.

JJ

Hey guys, I hope everybody is doing well <3

0.5mg Triazolam nasal
2mg Clonazepam
1.25mg Lorazepam
300mg Pregabalin
80mg Oxycodon nasal
/edit: and 60mg instant release oral

It's Friday - yay - but what a boring fuckday.
Dunno what to do. 😵
I have 10x 0.25mg Triazolam left. Maybe I crush 1mg, snort it and see if I'm going crazy or just fall asleep.

/edit2:
Nope, I've got an idea. Every time I'm so fucked up 10mg Zolpidem nasal and 10mg oral do the trick.

Alright, done. Wait and hope. I should feel better in 15-30 mins.

Helped again. Great stuff: Zolpidem. Now I'm finally relaxed and the negative thoughts are more or less gone.

Last edited:
Zolpidem nasal

Its don't work up the nose it's not water soluble is it, until the drip goes into your stomach then it works as if you took it orally?

Triazolam is water soluble and works snorted which I only found that out yesterday

Now I'm finally relaxed and the negative thoughts are more or less gone.

Aww bless you, zopiclone helps anxiety as well as sleep but I don't like them these days cuz of nightmares I want my brain to shut up overthinking that's why I self medicate and was on antidepressants

afternoon...

well to the rest of the day i have added;
.5mg alzam
.25mg triazolam ( insufflated )
800mg gabapentin
2nd bag of H ( dont ask how far )
500ml vodka
and sipping on a beer now.

Good times and an awesome friday so far.

Its don't work up the nose it's not water soluble is it, until the drip goes into your stomach then it works as if you took it orally?

Triazolam is water soluble and works snorted which I only found that out yesterday

Aww bless you, zopiclone helps anxiety as well as sleep but I don't like them these days cuz of nightmares I want my brain to shut up overthinking that's why I self medicate and was on antidepressants

Thanks mate. IME Zolpidem works nasally a bit faster and stronger. Dunno if it's water soluble or placebo. Zolpidem is my favorite Z-drug. Works best for me.

Triazolam is definitely water soluble and works nasally very different then orally.

Just snorted another 0.25mg line of Triazolam and some Oxycodone of course.

/edit: and added some more, about 60mg Oxycodone up the nose

Last edited:

Yep placebo and people who have a snorting addiction I fucking love snorting K, that's all I snort though I love the taste mmmmmm the feeling of snorting, crushing it up raking lines everything about snorting

Funny as I used to be an IV heroin addict and didn't get a kick out of cooking up, actually my ex done it most of the time as I cba, I loved hitting up and seeing the blood going into the syringe though then pushing the plunger in

Status
Not open for further replies.