• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not yet sure if I should go for some 3-HO-PCP later. Didn't do it for a couple of weeks, though today I think if I'm just staying with benzos and opioids it's gonna be a pretty lame day.
3-HO with Oxycodone and Clonazepam or Bromazepam such a combo sounds not too bad.
I just ate something. Now I wait one hr and then I'll decide.

Yep placebo and people who have a snorting addiction I fucking love snorting K, that's all I snort though I love the taste mmmmmm the feeling of snorting, crushing it up raking lines everything about snorting

Funny as I used to be an IV heroin addict and didn't get a kick out of cooking up, actually my ex done it most of the time as I cba, I loved hitting up and seeing the blood going into the syringe though then pushing the plunger in

Could be, but I'm not sure. Some people on erowid report that they've snorted 10mg Zolpidem and it felt like 20mg orally.

I love snorting stuff, though if I know 100% that it doesn't work then I won't fuck my nose up. I'd never snort Bromazepam and most of the other non water soluble benzos or 3-HO cuz I don't wanna go crazy. :D

/edit: IV somehow excites me. Maybe I'm gonna order some syringes and stuff just that I have the option to IV. Last time I did it I took a shot of Hydromorphone. Guess I did everything right. Hit a vein saw the blood going up into the syringe pushed it slowly, but I'm sure it wasn't enough Hydromorphone cuz my tolerance was pretty high. So I was underwhelmed and a week later I throw all syringes etc. in the garbage.

Last edited:
okay fudge, im really fuct

but still alive and still awake

finished my my 4th bag of H but also did share it with a hate mate which im starting to regret..

anyhow
a few drinks ( had to pull up the handbrake to babysit )
1 joint
last few hits of h

just chilling and listening to music and babysitting

I didn't go for the 3-HO. lol

I forgot the great weed I've got, so I grinded some and packed it in my vaporizer.
Decent taste, decent effect and it synergizes very well with this stuff:
80mg Oxycodon nasal
12mg Bromazepam
2mg Clonazepam
300mg Pregabalin
some lines of strong Kanna extract

You guys should see what i posted un how high are you thread, 2ish grams of cocaine that I'm cooking.
Brb going for a ringer again WHAAAA

Holy shit the 2nd wrap had like 50% More whaaaaa gonna get some alchyyy. Love ya peeps.

You cross addicting naughty man you, you gives up morphine then goes onto crack tut tut, no offence just worried for you man

You cross addicting naughty man you, you gives up morphine then goes onto crack tut tut, no offence just worried for you man
Ehh, bloody cheap in my country uu. At least I'm not spending 10x that money daily to put into my veins. Injecting was just unsustainable as fuck. Altho yeah, i Needa quit this shit before it starts to turn ugly. Ty FF

Morning blue world

10mg valium
400mg gabapentin
.5mg Alzam
200ml vodka
and few bong hits

Hey guys, hope you have a nice weekend.

I'm already stoned as fuck. Vaped very good, strong weed.
+ kinda the usual stuff
80mg Oxycodone crushed insufflated and 60mg instant release oral
2mg Clonazepam
0.125mg Triazolam
1.25mg Lorazepam
300mg Pregabalin
100mg Caffeine, strong Kanna extract, Curmumin extract and Nigella Sativa oil capsules

Hey guys, hope you have a nice weekend.

I'm already stoned as fuck. Vaped very good, strong weed.
+ kinda the usual stuff
80mg Oxycodone crushed insufflated and 60mg instant release oral
2mg Clonazepam
0.125mg Triazolam
1.25mg Lorazepam
300mg Pregabalin
100mg Caffeine, strong Kanna extract, Curmumin extract and Nigella Sativa oil capsules
dear godddddddddddd, that's a fucking godlike combo. have a nice sat u too :p

3.3g of green malay kratom, 1.25mg of diazepam and a spliff. Also smoked about 30mg of meth earlier.

I'm drinking mate de coca, does that count as a drug? i bet there's still some cocaine aswell in my system from last nite haha.

Dropped 170mcg acid about 20mins ago, now I'm gonna make something to eat and hopefully after my delicious *lol* meal, I'll trip my balls off. Probably will smoke some weed while my food is cooking. Let's see how this'll turn out. :D

I wish I had tomorrow off so bad, I have a few 4-AcO-DMT capsules I want to take along with some GHB. Gotta wait until tomorrow night to blast off like a M80 instead of America's birthday :(

Status
Not open for further replies.