• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is a disco bisket a qualude

I think generally people are talking about MDMA when they refer to "disco biscuits".

Did some phenibut and GHB today. I really need to toss the rest of this GHB. I was really concerned about physical dependence and I didn't do any for 4 days. Mean to toss it, but did some today.

sober sans 1g phenibut and 2g kratom this morn.
fiddin to take ~2.5-3mg cyclobenzaprine (use is only 1-2 times a week) and another 2g kratom to help me sleep as am a little *nervous (mild alprazolam WDs- been a couple weeks now since none)) and didnt sleep well last night.

I think generally people are talking about MDMA when they refer to "disco biscuits".

Did some phenibut and GHB today. I really need to toss the rest of this GHB. I was really concerned about physical dependence and I didn't do any for 4 days. Mean to toss it, but did some today.
Yes disco biscuits are mdma but like i said mixed with a small dose of 2cb. so a candyflip. My experience this weekend with it was awesome and a bit eye opening. Pure mdma on its own is normally called caps and that is the only mdma on its own i will trust. all these pre pressed E tablets with signs imprinted on them are fake or of very very low quality but that's here in S.A.

I know ppl think I lie about stuff but I swear ive been in quite a few relationships and well I am very depressed and empty right now because my now ex girlfriend is well no longer 'my' girlfriend ive been thru this again and again feeling like the world is gonna end it still hurts though.

Anyone who believes me and knows I ain't full of shit (like a lot of people here say I am)feel free to pm me and have a chat I could really use a friend, all be it a Virtual friend to talk to I would also like to here how your life is going seriously I haven't felt this bad since I split with a beautiful woman called Angelina I even considered suicide however their is no risk of that here only risk is slipping into depression atleast I got half of my half an egg lol
people think i lie too about the cameras

Afternoon all,

3g kratom this morning
150mg armodafinil

Wasn't quite doing it to clear the brain fog and malaise so added another 3g kratom, 1.5g phenibut, 5g piracetam, 250mg citicholine about 4 hours later.

Still wasn't doing it so added 300mg phenylpiracetam, 100mg noopept, and another 3g kratom.

That did it it seems. Probably needed all that to offset the brain scrambling effect of the 100mg 2-OxO-PCM I did 2 days ago and the shit ton of benzos I took yesterday.

Also went for a walk in the sunlight which probably helped.

Vaping nicotine.

Plan for the week... stop taking so much goddamn kratom and benzos every evening on top of all this other shit before I develop an actual problem.

Much love everyone.

Happy morning day BLers. Am going on day 3 now no sleep sadly :/ first night was blow and pcp, and the second day I rangled with some dl(dearlady)-meth that has since prevented me from sleeping. Luckily still no work.

Switched up my morning meds a little bit, and I think I will try it out for a bit to see how 4f-mph functions in replacement of amphetamine.

So 2 hours ago I popped

10mg escitalopram
10mg 4f-Methylphenidate
50mg desTramadol

And oh, yeah, how high? Not high per se but am in a perfect zone for now and do not feel like I've been up forever. Less edgy than I might normally be.

Ah, forgot to add last night I attempted vaping 20mg of 5-meo-mipt only got minor effects, as I probably burned a bit of it since it was HCL and I was bored, didn't come prepared tool wise either.

But yeah, High but clear 👍

Last edited:
Feeling rather mellow and morose today.

Took 1mg Etizolam earlier followed by 2mg 3-HO-Phenazepam. Added another 1mg etiz to quell some gut pains after lunch. About to add in 2mg more 3-ho-Pam to see if I can feel out this benzo’s effects today. A bit hard since I still need to have etiz or alpraz for gut pain, but we’ll see where it takes me.

Right now I’m feeling rather sleepy. Gonna try and pick out a movie to watch while my wife does some gardening and smokes her hookah on the porch today.

Hey,

it seems that you like that 3-Hydroxyphenazepam? Or what do you think about it? I'm interested in it because I read this very seldom here and I'm very curious how it feels for you.

Have a nice evening.

JJ

EDIT: Ah okay, now I saw you mixed it. Sorry, I'm really -uhm- not able to read properly.

Hey,

it seems that you like that 3-Hydroxyphenazepam? Or what do you think about it? I'm interested in it because I read this very seldom here and I'm very curious how it feels for you.

Have a nice evening.

JJ

EDIT: Ah okay, now I saw you mixed it. Sorry, I'm really -uhm- not able to read properly.
I haven't really been able to feel out the effects much. So far I find 2mg a good dose for a bit of mental relief and as a sleep aid, but again, I always end up mixing it, so I'm not sure what it's really offering me. Honestly it reminds a lot of other long half-life benzo analogues in that I feel emotional blunted and almost depressed when I take it. Hard to tell yet though.

I haven't really been able to feel out the effects much. So far I find 2mg a good dose for a bit of mental relief and as a sleep aid, but again, I always end up mixing it, so I'm not sure what it's really offering me. Honestly it reminds a lot of other long half-life benzo analogues in that I feel emotional blunted and almost depressed when I take it. Hard to tell yet though.

Perhaps you have the possibility once to take it without others, so that you can really feel it. I would suggest 4 mg - music you like a lot, doesn't matter what - and then lie down and close your eyes. It is really very hypnotic and sedative but the last 4,5 times I took it without having other substances in my body it felt really trippy (not much, just a bit), and i had lucide dreams - but no bad ones. Sometimes I had to laugh loudly because it was such a shit i dreamed. It's just a tipp, but perhaps you try it at least once. I guess you'll like it :)

JJ

Ah okay, I understand. I don't want to push you to anything but perhaps you haven't find the right dose for you yet. I can remember I needed 2 weeks or so :D

Good night.

JJ

Morning Blue World

baked and semi relieved from my pain with a slight head buzz

100mg tramadol
400mg Gabapentin
5mg valium
Weed

Didn't sleep
Coce's too good
Nitrazolam

but will be more...

Look! When I promise something I do so:..

In this case more Cocaine
7 mg 3-Hydroxyphenazepam
3 mg Etizolam
.... now let's see... still no sleep - but is there anything better to do during lockdown?

JJ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.