• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just made it to the bathroom got the fan on for smell got my music on after posting this it's so good to be home and out of that hostel honestly it was like a gallery of the ugliest fattest unpleasant slags a few lads my age were there and they were mostly alright but they snitched on my heroin use even though they use weed themselves I'm glad though because it forced me to swallow my pride and go home, or be homeless

Usual breakfast, Lexapro, Adderall, 200mg tramadol today though, and some weed. Breakfast is getting boring and I'm looking forward to the next couple weeks

I love my grandma so much I'm so lucky to have her

Naw!

I miss my Nana every day. She raised me and taught me so much. She was so funny and had the sharpest intellect.

I managed to get strong gear and am flying! But with the price hike I'm trying to source acid, mushies and mdma instead...

I fucked up and didn't get some weed when I had the chance, now my dealer is dry and I'm out... Wish cannabis was legal here.
Just finished smoking my last spliff though it was a small one.
I'm going to take some kratom

Finally feeling the second elvanse. Lifes good.
Say waaa

Naw!

I miss my Nana every day. She raised me and taught me so much. She was so funny and had the sharpest intellect.

I managed to get strong gear and am flying! But with the price hike I'm trying to source acid, mushies and mdma instead...
Word bro my grandma saved me when I was a toddler when my mum took me for a walk in push chair and just left me miles away from him my grandma apparently had no idea and just happened to be walking by after 14 + years of hell with my mum who has always hated me for no reason used to deppress me a lot I dont give two fucks now tho I moved in with grandma amazing obviously I'm not giving her real name so I just say grandma amazing

My gear has been exceptionally good last few times big fat rocks etc etc

Finally feeling the second elvanse. Lifes good.
What does elvanse mean by the way and yeah life is good at the moment atleast for me you and Larny :D I'm taking a break tommorow so really tryna enjoy this I'm staying in my room which is conveniently also the attic pur a towel under the door and told Granma Amazing I'm sleeping and not to come up in case she wakes me life is goood and glitchy, glitchy and good

But its better then most beleive me you will probably never see anyone who appreciates and more importantly understands/understands the meaning of music more then me

I know ppl think I lie about stuff but I swear ive been in quite a few relationships and well I am very depressed and empty right now because my now ex girlfriend is well no longer 'my' girlfriend ive been thru this again and again feeling like the world is gonna end it still hurts though.

Anyone who believes me and knows I ain't full of shit (like a lot of people here say I am)feel free to pm me and have a chat I could really use a friend, all be it a Virtual friend to talk to I would also like to here how your life is going seriously I haven't felt this bad since I split with a beautiful woman called Angelina I even considered suicide however their is no risk of that here only risk is slipping into depression atleast I got half of my half an egg lol

Last edited:
Whoes online anyway

its nearly 1 in the morning where I am might go for a walk

Status
Not open for further replies.