• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Blue World

waked and baked
1 joint transkei
100mg tramadol
400mg gabapentin
10 valium

No chored or work today. Just a nice relaxing friday.

Yes, Friday is upon us. I've been trying to buckle down a little bit and make sure I don't wyle out cause I've had a few recently.... So i literally catalogued my use by the minute Thursday night ... I mean where else would I put this ...

Mamp lots
4pm 26mg 2fdck
445pm 1mg etizolam
830pm 100 mg tramadol
850pm. 50mg 2fdck
850pm 1mg etizolam
10pm 55mg 2fdck
1215pm 55mg o-tram
1245pm 1mg etizolam

I thought that'd be fun to write out, it wasn't and I finally came back to it finish it like 5 hours later and I'm chilling ':)

that's a lovely combo. NO OPIATES GRRRRRRRRRRR,nice.

Haha cheers, the no opiates isn't by choice trust me. I'm supposed to have 1000mg of morphine right now but at this point I am not expecting to ever get it.

Right now am on a coding binge so it's 20mg dex with just 5mg diazepam and 3mg bromazepam to take the edge off.

Haha cheers, the no opiates isn't by choice trust me. I'm supposed to have 1000mg of morphine right now but at this point I am not expecting to ever get it.

Right now am on a coding binge so it's 20mg dex with just 5mg diazepam and 3mg bromazepam to take the edge off.
Same here but i gotta stay clean for 3 months at least to get my tolerance down, sick of doing heroic doses of morphine to get high. Too expensive AND the comedown Is shitty.

I've been trying to buckle down a little bit and make sure I don't wyle out cause I've had a few recently.... So i literally catalogued my use by the minute
I do that essentially every time I take a drug. I think it's a really beneficial habit to build and would recommend it to anyone, even though I know many people will consider it kind of neurotic, which probably it is, or that they just don't need to. But IMO it's the best way to build the mental habit of being properly mindful of what you're taking, in what quantities, at all times. If I'm alone, I'll do it live, as meticulously as possible, using an app on my phone... obviously mid session sometimes I'll get caught up and forget to note a dose, so timestamps aren't always 100% accurate, but I almost always know how much I started with, exactly how much I weighed out, etc, so can track back and fill in the blanks as soon as I remember.

Even socially or out in the world with substances in formulations of varying quantity and purity (ie, alcohol, case in point) I usually have a pretty good idea and can track back and record how many drinks I've had, lines I've done, estimated mg quantities, and whatnot. Even times I've blacked out from alcohol I would bet I can still recall how many drinks I've had, and of what kind, to an accuracy +/-1 drink almost every time - because every act of buying a drink, cutting a line, dropping a pill, smoking a cigarette, or whatever, is a memorable event in itself - it never happens that everything just "blurs together".

Otherwise, how will you really know? It's easy to forget doses here and there, and some substances are especially bad at inducing forgetfulness - ie, benzos. IMO, people routinely underestimate their usage, or just don't bother to estimate at all and end up getting caught up in problematic patterns of usage because of this. I am not immune to unintended overuse, obviously - but I'm always aware of it. It's like with food - anyone who hasn't made a deliberate effort to track their caloric intake and the exact types of foods they eat, for an extended period (which I also do, unsurprisingly), who claims to have any real idea about the macronutrient balance of their diet, or how many calories they're getting daily - in reality, they most likely they do not. Human memory is notoriously fallible and we notoriously overestimate the accuracy of our own. So yeah - great habit to get into and will help anyone become a more responsible drug user. Everyone should try it, at least for a time.

Anyway, OT - today, just 3.65g kratom so far, at 12:15 PM. ;)

I'm riding high on future prospects as well as 2x1mg Etiz+9mg O-DSMT. Adding in another 14mg O-DSMT a few hours from now.

Very excited about a job interview next week. If I get the job, my life is about to get soooooo much better.

Today I'm 14 days clean of morphine wooo
OT: 150mg pregabalin
2mg clonazepam
Meds kicking in, it's gonna be a chill afternoon xp

Yo, I've never got much from bromazepam but I've only Taken Small doses. How would you compare it to vallies AND clonazepam? I might give it another try since you say they're good AND Ur a benzo connosieur haaa

Yo, I've never got much from bromazepam but I've only Taken Small doses. How would you compare it to vallies AND clonazepam? I might give it another try since you say they're good AND Ur a benzo connosieur haaa

What doses have you had? I've found with a bit of tolerance settling in 3mg is very mild, 6mg is where you start to feel a bit chill and you get the muscle relaxation starting, then 12mg and above is where you can just mong out and melt. Mixes especially well with weed even compared to most benzos because of the muscle relaxation.

Also been mixing with other benzos as you can see, as it seems to bring out the effect more - bromaz + diaz is more muscle relaxation but you just feel groggy, while bromaz + clonaz is more buzzy and chilled in the head. Mix all three and you get to mong out super chill especially with some weed.

My favourite benzo of all is temazepam but it's rare af over here and bromazepam is I'd say a close second.

This weekend if my plans go through I should be picking up a Q of weed and mixing it with bromaz + DHC and mayyyybe oxy + phenibut + maybe some dex if I wanna balance it out a bit.

Gonna be a chill weekend hopefully if it all comes together, my mate is the one with the opiates.

What doses have you had? I've found with a bit of tolerance settling in 3mg is very mild, 6mg is where you start to feel a bit chill and you get the muscle relaxation starting, then 12mg and above is where you can just mong out and melt. Mixes especially well with weed even compared to most benzos because of the muscle relaxation.

Also been mixing with other benzos as you can see, as it seems to bring out the effect more - bromaz + diaz is more muscle relaxation but you just feel groggy, while bromaz + clonaz is more buzzy and chilled in the head. Mix all three and you get to mong out super chill especially with some weed.

My favourite benzo of all is temazepam but it's rare af over here and bromazepam is I'd say a close second.

This weekend if my plans go through I should be picking up a Q of weed and mixing it with bromaz + DHC and mayyyybe oxy + phenibut + maybe some dex if I wanna balance it out a bit.

Gonna be a chill weekend hopefully if it all comes together, my mate is the one with the opiates.
I've done up to 9mg i think but i was in acute wds AND taking clonazepam so i dont know everytbing was very fuzzy. Ill give it another try at 12+ doses ty Man. Have a nice weekend. Xp

Hi Xorkoth,

dont worry Im just high as fuck - might happen, can't avoid it.hihi

JJ

Good morning blue et nam have not long had a packed vape of some very potent weed called critical bilbo and am very very happy with it lmho it’s very trippy so far and I’m just about to rail 100mg of oxy and maybe roll a joint but will wait till I’ve had my ox and a nice cup of tea to start my brain up

Man I love a Saturday morning

I've done up to 9mg i think but i was in acute wds AND taking clonazepam so i dont know everytbing was very fuzzy. Ill give it another try at 12+ doses ty Man. Have a nice weekend. Xp

Yeah once you give it a proper go you'll get the hype.

Gonna have a great weekend my Oramorph actually came through so I'm gonna be sipping grownup lean today. Also got some alprazolam perfecto.

Unfortunately might not be able to pick up the Q of weed today cuz my dealer is with his fam but if not I'll pick up tomorrow, got enough to see me through anyway so no biggie.

Yeah once you give it a proper go you'll get the hype.

Gonna have a great weekend my Oramorph actually came through so I'm gonna be sipping grownup lean today. Also got some alprazolam perfecto.

Unfortunately might not be able to pick up the Q of weed today cuz my dealer is with his fam but if not I'll pick up tomorrow, got enough to see me through anyway so no biggie.
when you have god's own medicine in your posession and benzos ,weed is optional hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.