• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dosed what should be roughly 100ug bupe sublingually. My last experience with it was 1mg and I puked for 12 hours so I'm hoping this will be good.

Morning all! :D

200mg Flmodafinil, can't seem to get off the modafinil train entirely... at some point will put some of this focus to good use and do some work rather than just browsing Bluelight. Happy Sunday everyone! :LOL:

Bit later... +1mg etizolam + coffee + 8mg noopept... hopefully that should do it...

Last edited:
Coffee ~ Two Medium cups from Dunkin
Cannabis ~ 25mg Edible, Vaped some Shatter
Buprenorphine ~ 16mgs taken Sublingual
Carispridol ~ 1,500mgs taken Orally

Feels pretty amazing, top notch combo IMO.
Hope you are all out there feeling toasty as well :)

Morning all! :D

200mg Flmodafinil, can't seem to get off the modafinil train entirely... at some point will put some of this focus to good use and do some work rather than just browsing Bluelight. Happy Sunday everyone! :LOL:

Bit later... +1mg etizolam + coffee + 8mg noopept... hopefully that should do it...

Just curious, what does flmodafinil do for you? Is it as effective as modafinil? I would love to have something that can help wake me up and focus at work.

Just curious, what does flmodafinil do for you? Is it as effective as modafinil? I would love to have something that can help wake me up and focus at work.
My preference is armodafinil over regular modafinil, which I find solidly dopaminergic, even get some euphoria from sometimes, compared to regular modafinil from which I do get wakefulness effects but less of a motivational "kick". My main issue with armodafinil however is that it lasts a very long time, even longer than regular modafinil I think, like the half life is 12-15 hours and I typically feel stimulation for 16 or more. Additionally, with overuse, the motivational effects fade and I become more prone to distraction and just wasting the stimulation on focused procrastination, if you know what I mean. I believe armodafinil, and modafinil itself to some extent, while it's definitely more forgiving than a regular stimulant, does eventually erode one's attention span when not on it. Primarily, I think, because of it's effects on sleep - as you can imagine with such a long half life it does affect sleep quality - not for everyone, maybe not the narcoleptics for whom it is actually intended and prescribed, but for me it did, hence taking more the next day to combat the tiredness from not sleeping properly the previous day...

I'm telling you all this backstory basically because flmodafinil or "lauflumide" was originally created as a version of modafinil intended to have less side effects and there are various studies to suggest that the effects on sleep are far less pronounced and tend to normalise quickly even in daily users. In my own experience, I have indeed found it to have less impact on my sleep, although the sleep inhibiting effects are not entirely absent. Clinical trials I believe began in 2015 but I am not sure if they've just been abandoned because the difference was not significant enough to justify the ongoing cost, or what.

I do not personally find it to have quite as much of a "kick" as regular armodafinil - you do need to exert that initial motivational energy to properly get started on a task, but after that the subtle eugeroic enhanced focus effects do become apparent. I believe I overused armodafinil, after a while it made me quite a bit more anxious and prone to just get "locked in" to endless repetitive busywork while getting little done. I have abstained almost entirely from armodafinil for 3 weeks or so, but am now experimenting very carefully re-introducing flmodafinil as something with potentially less side effects but will still give me the mood lift and focus I quite often seem to need and am unable to generate or at least, sustain, within myself, despite, honestly, my best efforts at disciplining my mind.

There is some debate about what dosages are best for this compound but personally I find that the potency is equivalent to regular modafinil, such that a 200mg dose is required to get much from it. It can happen that the effects are a little shorter lasting - although I have yet to completely identify the "fade curve", so to speak. Actually today I dosed another 100mg after approximately 7 hours, and another 100mg just now, I think another 4 hours later. This is a fairly high dose, likely, but I do not believe it will be nearly as scattering as an equivalent double dose of armodafinil or regular modafinil would be. I have also dosed, I think 3mg of etizolam over the day, just to have a somewhat relaxing and fun Sunday despite needing to work, so this might account for the higher dose I decided to take. :sneaky:

I have also tried fladrafinil - this one in absolutely obscene doses, I think multiple grams, not at first, but over a few experiments from multiple sources after getting absolutely nothing from it. I think my body must lack some important enzyme if fladrafinil works the same as adrafinil and needs metabolisation to be effective.

One final point - it's worth bearing in mind that there is significant and measurable genetic variation in response to modafinil, such that some people get almost no effects. But they're a fascinating class of drugs and despite the habituating tendencies that are generally overlooked, it's still not really recreational and I would not take it socially, for example - and when I have abstained, within a week or 2 even from heavy use I'm generally back to normal.

OT EDIT:
So total for the day is now 4mg etizolam, 400mg flmodafinil, 3 x coffee, 15mg noopept, 40mg coluracetam, and 100mg tianeptine sulphate of which I ate 40, then snorted the rest, just to satisfy my insufflation-fixation... also snorted 0.5mg etiz which was a waste of time. Tianeptine also not most advisable to snort it seems, but feeling pretty good right now on a bunch of stuff I've convinced myself aren't "real" drugs - etizolam excluded but it's surely better than beer. Got about 3 hours of work done in the last 9 hours so my efficiency leaves something to be desired, for sure. Gonna try to crack down for the last stretch before going to bed.

Last edited:
Having some peach green tea with honey and some low temp dabs of some banana kush through some ice water.

60mg methadone (Got a take home today and took an extra 15 out of tomorrows)
^ Will be putting aside 20 of the remaining 30 for snowboarding trip this winter^
.4g fent/dope earlier, still feeling it heavg
Bowl of 'Moonrise (PP?)' cannabis
2oz 8% abv lemon lime ice smash
Been cheifing the new vape pods
Sipping half a Monster energy

Celtics won, playing Xbox till Patriots game

200mg more flmodafinil... and coffee... Bit of a residual haze from that diazepam yesterday i think... gotta try not to take any more benzos today... As long as I can avoid the up/down yoyo of overstimulation/sedation, think I'll be ok. Hope y'all are good.

Some buprenorphine around 12-13mgs and just Vaped a bunch of Shatter and it's such a clean high. My breathing feels much better in the days I only so this. If I get the perfect size little scoop and load it up I'll get half a day out of it maybe more and I stay high around the clock on Cannabis. This has deff become my preferred mode of congestion at this point. Love being able to use it on the go when I'm about tripping and have zero issue with drawing attention even in big cities.

I am just barely high enough to keep going. I plan on a euphoric sleep later today if I can handle it without enjoying it too much.

Still bzd/alcohol and dabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.