• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added 100mg more flmodafinil, relented and took 2mg etizolam. Feeling alright just about now lol. Productivity is on the floor though. Not feeling great exactly or recreationing, just trying to make myself do work I don't really wanna do right now. Can't wait for these next 3 weeks to be over. No point thinking like that though, the past and the future are illusions and the present moment is all we ever really have so may as well make the best of it. Got no more etizolam now gonna be taking an enforced break regardless. Got some diazepam but that's just a bit too fuzzy for my liking.

However I just read today that prescribed doses of lauflumide / flmodafinil were actually in the 200mg-600mg range compared to 200-400 for classical moda and 150-300 for armoda, so perhaps 400mg is not quite as sky high a dose as I thought and the reddit broscience brigade has failed me. Gonna try not to take that knowledge as an excuse to throw caution to wind as far as my dipping my toes back in the afinil pool.

Hope everyone is doing well, has the hope of doing better, or even if not can convince some small part of themselves that probably it will get better eventually. Much love to all of you as always. <3

Fuck, WHY AM I STILL AWAKE, overdid the lauflumide / benzo combo.

Yesterday:
300mg Lauflumide
200mg Tianeptine
20mg coluracetam
2mg etizolam
20mg valium

It's 5:30 AM now. Not too much shit to do mercifully but this is gonna be a weird day. +20mg vallies, +400mg flmoda... shoulda just taken some fucking acid like a normal person.

Cup of coffee and 1mg etizolam. I feel decent today, but I think it is due to yesterday shaping up and not being so bad and getting some good food in me.

0.5 clonazolam to induce sleep. I don't feel anything. Wide awake. dab dab dab
I’ve found clonazepam to be the weakest of all bzds I’ve tried, even at 2mg I’ve never felt anything. I’m jealous of those who can get anything out of it.

But I also need a minimum of 1mg Xanax or 20mg Valium to get where I need to be.

I think I'm just screwed genetically, first time I took benzo's I did either 40 or 60 mg valium and could've sworn it didn't do anything. Only script I've ever gotten was oxazepam, I went through my 3 week supply in one week, weak af. I'll guess I'll just keep it at this dose and not overdo it, but all the scary posts I read these last few days about it's potency fall a little short right now.

I think I'm just screwed genetically, first time I took benzo's I did either 40 or 60 mg valium and could've sworn it didn't do anything. Only script I've ever gotten was oxazepam, I went through my 3 week supply in one week, weak af. I'll guess I'll just keep it at this dose and not overdo it, but all the scary posts I read these last few days about it's potency fall a little short right now.
I don't think they even script oxazepam in the US. I think it's a metabolite of diazepam so I don't see why it even gets scripted anywhere, if there's a need for valium lite, there's probably a need for valium itself *shrugs*

Hitting some daaaank weed and on only 1mg etizolam. Doctor just cleared me of any worries about my skin (normally every visit to my dermatologist is followed by a surgery to remove skin going cancerous so glad to be clear for once). Feelin' good.

Wide awake with 1.5 mg clonazepam and 1300 cm3 of beer, wth, I need to sleep :/ I am getting addicted to benzo each day I need more and more to feel the same I think one day I will be fucked up searchin and doing a lot of benzos that's not good

I’ve found clonazepam to be the weakest of all bzds....
Yeah, they do not have the punch of xannies or the onset of diazepam but if one eats enough (relative) that shit will have you "foggy" for a coupla three days, IME; but then when they were plentiful I would eat ~20mg of it and be gone for a min....
IMO: Temazepam would have the least value for me....

Edit: 4-6mg apl (forgot... lol): May have been more as i am scared too count.
4g kratom
weed
only time i feel like "nodding" is when i lay back and watch tv or something as mundane. as long as i'm movin' or using my brain i'm cool.

Last edited:
lots of bud
some good dab

and maybe maybe some
hydroxyzine, so i will call it
my xyz that really knocks me
for a loop

and
😁

My Afternoon thru Evening:

.5g of dope at 3, split into 2 doses
1800mg gabapentin staggered over an hour
2.75mg clonazepam since 3pm
(1.75mg at 3pm, 1mg just now 11pm)
Just smoked last little bowl of bud
(Supposed to hit dispensary tomorrow)
24oz Milwaukee's Best Ice
Just followed with a Monster

Wanted to hit the liquor store for one more 24oz but time just slipped past me while playing Oblivion and listening to the Bruins.

Now I'm just taking a quick walk for the hell of it, listening to a podcast and hitting the vape. Lots of black ice out here. Slipped on some about 3-4 weeks ago and pain in my ribs just went away this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.