• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am disappointed in myself but....
dude this is fuckinf me. always my worst critic. no sass from others (cept SO) about my "being" but what the fuck makes us look at ourselves as a big dissapointment? 'nough to drive one to extremes but hope we will learn the answers of who, where, what, how, when and why .. unless we dont wanna know. :unsure:
AISI: We are still here and (somone somewhere) has been given a second (or more) chance(s) at life as a reult (directly or indirectly) of our collective prescence.
Where the fuck we going, bro? Why
take it as you wish: imo, u r a saint

Esit: 2mg alp
4g kratom
600mg gaba
weed
coffe
. it will be ok.
Yerp. <3

Last edited:
Buprenorphine and Shatter today, was going to pick up an eighth of flower today and another gram of that concentrate. Still have one left of that Blue Dream but I like to keep some extra Shatter bnb in the reserves. But I'm not gonna lie I'm really looking forward to smoking a bowl later on. Been tripping alot the last few months and I'm going to try and take one week off. Then when I dip my toes back in I'll do my first trial with 4C-D or 2C-P.

Waiting to leave his appointment and rip the Dab Pen.
Cuz I wanna get High :)

Last edited:
I tend to lean towards absurdism,
Hahaha
Fall for that pie-in-the-sky bullshit, did ya? me too.... now im confused as fuck and in a crisis. kinda know whats expected but gonna be me regardless.
maybe i feel imma piece of shit because i wont/cant fulfill others expectations...? I dont think i should feel this but there it is. Dont know where to go from here, ATM.

3g more kratom
10mg diazepam
1mg alp
couple bumps of blow

Happy Friday 😎

45mg Methadone
4.5mg clonazepam today
(2.5mg AM × 2mg 30 mins ago)
2 bowls of the new bud from the dispensary
Just finished Four Loko
(Gifted to me, fuck it, it's Friday 🙄)

Just bussed over to Lynn (15m trip) to pick up something a newly met aquaintence owed to me for a very short ride early:
-.2g dope out of a .75g; will do another dose when I get home in 20. Dude offered to do the same tomorrow. Hard to pass up.

Watching the Celtics vs Nuggets when I get back to the hut. Stay safe and enjoy your night people.

Slept thru a lot of my high, and the 3rd period of the game. Or was a really intense nod but I'm doubting it. Pretty pissed, but oh well.

Gotta find benzos again this weekend and I have a trip into the city will be in my future tomorrow or Sunday as I'd rather re up before running out.

Now I'm just stoned

Yeah, they do not have the punch of xannies or the onset of diazepam but if one eats enough (relative) that shit will have you "foggy" for a coupla three days, IME; but then when they were plentiful I would eat ~20mg of it and be gone for a min....
IMO: Temazepam would have the least value for me....

Edit: 4-6mg apl (forgot... lol): May have been more as i am scared too count.
4g kratom
weed
only time i feel like "nodding" is when i lay back and watch tv or something as mundane. as long as i'm movin' or using my brain i'm cool.
I am so glad I can enjoy temazepam still. Fucking. Wonderful.

I am so glad I can enjoy temazepam still. Fucking. Wonderful.
yayya. i used to like restoril alot. ♡.
i only took it maybe 3 times, but others liked it.

i would snort it alot though and it would be working.weird. but then i liked taking pain medication as needed much better 😁.

. . . i'm tryin to function but the downers are going to do me in and take me out.
pain medication and weed just has to be the norm.
energy drinks are getting horrible and coffee is getting sickening.
some day maybe i will have a dab for the fun of it but right now it is for medical usage. 😁. really.

Started the night with a bowl of speed, maybe 2 shots of vodka per hour to help prevent anxiety, 10 aging but ok 500mg kratom capsules, then decided I wanted THC, so went to my buddy's and got a cartridge of hash oil for my vape pen. My god, I know this sounds nitpicky but this dude has been in the business for years and years, old dude, and every time I ask for hash oil he looks at me like he doesn't know wtf I'm talking about, until I literally just say i want "vape". Who is pushing 60 years old with long hair and doesn't know what hash is? Hell he could sell more if he knew to simply refer to it as "hash oil". Whatever, lol, I do live in Appalachia, and while nobody cares, the guy thinks he knows it all when he is intellectually bankrupt and doesn't know shit. He gets shitty for no real reason too. Once me and a bud stopped by to get a quarter and forgot the money in the car, we tell him I'm going to get it, and the doofus starts saying "y'all need to get your shit together, the dealers got places he's gotta go, the dealers got people he's gotta see", which we now repeat and make fun of every time we get high. and it took like a minute to go get the money and walk it back. to the point where he once literally acted pissed that I misread a HPS light as 600w when it was 800w, he snaps "says 800watts, dumbass", as I sit in the floor holding the ballast and cable. "Sorry for helping you set it up, asshole" I thought to myself. Then find out the fool doesn't even know he is selling hash oil.. lol. Moral of the story: Dont get weed from a guy some people call "Red", his house and property look like a literal junkyard straight from Deliverance, and dont smoke meth and end up blathering endlessly about your asshole weed dealer that inhabits a squalid shithole in the mountains.

Started the night with a bowl of speed, maybe 2 shots of vodka per hour to help prevent anxiety, 10 aging but ok 500mg kratom capsules, then decided I wanted THC, so went to my buddy's and got a cartridge of hash oil for my vape pen. My god, I know this sounds nitpicky but this dude has been in the business for years and years, old dude, and every time I ask for hash oil he looks at me like he doesn't know wtf I'm talking about, until I literally just say i want "vape". Who is pushing 60 years old with long hair and doesn't know what hash is? Hell he could sell more if he knew to simply refer to it as "hash oil". Whatever, lol, I do live in Appalachia, and while nobody cares, the guy thinks he knows it all when he is intellectually bankrupt and doesn't know shit. He gets shitty for no real reason too. Once me and a bud stopped by to get a quarter and forgot the money in the car, we tell him I'm going to get it, and the doofus starts saying "y'all need to get your shit together, the dealers got places he's gotta go, the dealers got people he's gotta see", which we now repeat and make fun of every time we get high. and it took like a minute to go get the money and walk it back. to the point where he once literally acted pissed that I misread a HPS light as 600w when it was 800w, he snaps "says 800watts, dumbass", as I sit in the floor holding the ballast and cable. "Sorry for helping you set it up, asshole" I thought to myself. Then find out the fool doesn't even know he is selling hash oil.. lol. Moral of the story: Dont get weed from a guy some people call "Red", his house and property look like a literal junkyard straight from Deliverance, and dont smoke meth and end up blathering endlessly about your asshole weed dealer that inhabits a squalid shithole in the mountains.
Love that posting about my drugs atm segways into bashing a redneck dealer .. oh speed how I love you so.. (DISCLAIMER: "Red" is a fictional name, and person. Any resemblance to anyone matching the description is a coincidence, and no contact info or anything else not permitted was posted regarding what mite encrusted crevice this anomaly can be spotted in. They say you smell it before you see it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.