• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Dark Mermaid Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went and saw Neil Young's art gallery thing in Santa Monica very high on morphine, briefly chatted with him, drank some wine, saw one of my favorite local bands play 2 equally amazing sets, smoked a bowl with them after, and just got home and smoked a bowl before going to sleep.

not satisfied with a ++

10 mg moxy

~23mg O-Acetylpsilocin dropped in the hole

got to +++

research done and good time is needed before more, wasted a bit

a brew of gunpowder green tea / mucuna puriens kicked it up a bit -- might break into catuaba and yohimbe

edit i did ^^

Last edited:
For today:

30mg d-amp
1mg clonazepam
.6g dope
.7g blunt
2 beers

100mg methadone (2 1/2 40mg wafers, oral)
50mg promethazine (2 25mg tabs, oral)
1200mg ibuprofen (2 600mg tabs, oral)
northern lights (joint, smoked)
nicotine/tobacco (parliament light 100s, smoked)
caffeine (starbucks pike roast)

Took an extra half wafer today, to make it a total of 100mg of methadone. This is the highest I've ever dosed, feeling REALLY euphoric.

Last edited:
Ha, I switched my opiate addiction of 7 years to a BZD addiction, I do not regret it.. I said sarcasticallygoddamnitfuck.
2x 32 Corona Familiar
Heavy duty indica strain ofc
Temazepam, Ativan, Xanax.

Shit nigga. so what happens when you run out ?

I'm on my level for sure, barely could type this eyes keep closing.

.20 of Some very bomb tar heroin (smoked)
50mgs of DPH
25mgs of Doxylamine
Coffee
Nicotine
Pineapple Express cannabis
Mid grade cannabis
I'm itching like a madman haime to wrap this up im just going to keep nodding out

Last edited:
Just got back from work like 11:35 pm here. rushing face off 2 oc 40s mixed in with a few of the dope chunks in the pics above - high is mindblowin even snorted.

good dope is amazing, but good dope mixed with oxy is just next level yo.
and some clobazam and swazi gold.

Finished work as well got blazed starting to notice more mental effects from my done taper.
Might drink.. ehhh

Rush is turning into a heavy nod which I surface from every now and then. HANGYOHEADS BITCHAZ, IM HITTING THE NOD TOWN WITH MY DANCING SHOES ON.

Love snappin back from a good ol nod
Methadone makes me tired and "nod out" all the time if I sit still for too long lacks majorly in euphoria
use to rock tho haha

Slept through a bunch a important shit today. I feel like I'm in high school again. I guess that's twice as much shit I gotta handle tomorrow.

I'm still sober sally, hoping to get to Friday without going more insane than I am already. Work is having me do a lot of overtime so I get comfortable with the new systems faster, I'm not complaining about time and a half though.

Vaped a trench and smoked an abv joint.
[youtube]58gjuawF5Hc[/youtube]

Small bump of mxe a few hours ago followed by a short nap. Just took a big snap of Girl Scout cookies and drank a pound of good PST, now it's work time.

did 1.4grams of GHB. Then i smoked a jay while skating to the shops.

was epic!@!! off the scale. have heaps of energy. i had no fear and was going really fast. plus i was on mad power-trip saying good-day-sir, etc to everyone i saw/

I just bought some speed and had to try it out. It is lab tested at 67%, which is the best I've ever had.
Just had to try it out, even though it's tuesday. Feeling DAMN fine now.

Chillin on my bzd, brewing coffee to drink during work. Get paid Thursday, got Friday and Saturday night off... until then it's the straight and narrow.

Gasoline and drugs probably, my first check from my new gig ain't for a bit now. Considering dropping the drugs to save for a whip upgrade though

I just bought some speed and had to try it out. It is lab tested at 67%, which is the best I've ever had.
Just had to try it out, even though it's tuesday. Feeling DAMN fine now.
Owyeah, forgot to say that I also had a few glasses of wine and 4mg etiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.