• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Dark Mermaid Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can only cruise on my board some, surf the streets n driveways in FL. I miss teh insane hills back in NC mountains.

still feelng the same, just not as drunk or relaxed, as with my last dose of diclaz. Gonna start trying to dose once it wears off enohgh and I NEED to. and 5mg less... maybe use some moxy to help me taper haha. I seem to not be able to hit that 'roll' type high with it, i think cuz my body's beat/in pain and covrered up with benzos. Just had my morning tobacco mellow at.... 6pm-

fuck it i dropped ~10-11mg moxy -- it seemed so novel to me i dont mind wasting some a 2nd night in a row

4-aco-dmt is going on the back shelf for a while. I need to lower by benzo (and trypto) tolerance before I allow myself anymore.

4acodmt is an improved version of shrooms IMO. Very valuable stuff. Every bit as powerful, too. Last time I took it was summer 2012, had a super hard trip due to bad setting, but the experience was still uber profound.

I'm sober, gonna take my valyum and coffee later in the night. Having a slow week which is good since I am trying to cut back.

I 'wasted' a good 35-40mg of it redosing, 23 being the final

so i waited and waited to take my benzo, now im getting the shakes, so im trying 25mg diclazepam vs the usual 50... i dont think i really need that much part of me wants to get high

Really saving that aco for a while though, moxy is ehh novelty to me with my body's problems it seeems i just cant get that low dose tryptamine-roll kinda thiing at all. Next time I want the room to melt away around me aco wise.

15mg more moxy, no more, based on whats left and respecting my body

Last edited:
Still feeling speedy... Just popped 4mg of etizolam, hopefully I can sleep now... Finally... Not that I feel exhausted, but that's the tricky part...

hit a ++

plus i halved my dicllaz dose

edit: added 1g syrian rue cuz i can, vitals are all in check

Last edited:
Feel pretty good, just smoked a fat joint of some decent mids and about to smoke another.
6mgs of Alprazolam
4mgs of Suboxone
100mgs of Doxylamine
Caffeine (sweet tea)
Mid grade cannabis

Last edited:
Feeling like a sack of shit.. Temazepam blows, barely keeping WD's at bay. Fuck.

My hearts in there for ya! Keep strong... id reach through and give you some diclaz now if I could.

still coming down from that ++ after taking the rue

today got odd. instead of a usual day of weed > work > weed > beer > benzo > sleep, it got weird

needless to say right now its:

~multiple bowls of this extremely good medical kush. i dont remember the name and i somehow ripped the lable on the medical jar
~1mg xanax
~few beers
~3 bags of some of the best powder heroin i've had ina long time (and im in NY). only grabbed his last 3 to try before i start buying grams of raw this weekend.
~ a few hits of some amazingly good meth out of my h dealer's little pipe (which is rare because here in NY meth really only exists [shitty quality] in super rural trailer parks or [super high quality] in the hardcore gay scenes. luckily my new heroin guy is gay, right? lol)

Well if I was in NY I could get you the best meth, hun. Im the biggest fag in this thread probably.

anyways, trip over, 60mg diclaz and a few drinks, hoping for sleep

OH! tobacco too, and the 25mg from earlier to bay offf the shakes before trippin is adding in nice

give my body some time and ima reach the next dimension

Last edited:
yeah sometimes it can be mind over matter iwth opiates. it's like you're strong so you just pick up slack. the only thing i hate is the pain in legs / arms / rls when trying to sleep. and also can't lay still for two seconds because it hurts too much, the feeling you need to be anywhere else but where you are at that moment. it hurts. no sleep at all.

benzo is very strange, it's like you 100% forget you are in withdrawal and you just get depressed and suicidal. crazy things. But not so of the much physical pain it;s more mental. Opiates are mental too just not as much as benzos.

So yeah id with with u whossaa
Though i shouldn't really comment i haven;t had strong withdrawals at all compared to others.

ot:20mg valium, 4mg Etizolam, pounded shots of vodka with my buddies and smoked heaps of joints. Annoying thing is i didn;t feel like speed but i still keep up with drinking. I only don't want speed 'cause i wanna sleep. more weed now it's pretty nice

80mg methadone
200mg cimetidine
25mg promethazine
1100mg naproxen
orange haze joint
parliament light 100s
salted caramel mocha (caffeine)

feeling really good today.

Sounds like you've had enough to get the gyst. Yeah atleast I know if worst comes to worst I can buy a tonne of immodium and feel okay at work can't do that with benzos. That and the whole seizurey-deathy aspect BZD w/d has.

Status
Not open for further replies.