Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Dark Mermaid Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
too much benzos

oh and a pint i had left to wash it down and soome bacco

but at this point imnumbingg myself living in a caustic social envirnment, yay GAD and social anxiety all packed into one place where i live

never

Good enough for me playa nice lookin out,
And damn I whos you on the other side forreal
I prefer night as well its cold here now tho so it kinda blows all the time

Daily 5mg of valium and some ginger beers, so pretty much sober. Gonna throw on some tunes and scheme things out I guess

today was a good day.

did the guantlet and ripped 4 dads of 4 types of oil, and coughed my guts out but now im high as kite feelin aight

Wow it's the coldest LA has been in a while. For now I'm just high on dabs, but I think I'm gonna finish off these 30mg morphine pills leftover from SF.

Wow it's the coldest LA has been in a while. For now I'm just high on dabs, but I think I'm gonna finish off these 30mg morphine pills leftover from SF.

Yeah I'm down in SD and it's been freezing these last couple days. I'll take it though! I love opiates in the winter.
Methadone makes me sweat too fucking much in the summer. But not in the winter, I love the opiate warmth in the winter. It's like the inside of my body is covered with a warm blanket of euphoria. esp on strong opiates like methadone, oxycodone, and morphine.

Pure 'Ron. Uncut - or very lil cut. From a whole saler. Pic below.

So beautiful is the high.

20141103_191112_zps4e4477f4.jpg

It's my cell flash making it look yellow it's actually just off-white in colour.

The high is fkin exquisite no other word for it too. Almost seems to be a shame not to be an IVer with stuff like this. But that's something I don't plan on doing till I'm towards the end of my days on earth.

Im forgetting the lesser drugs I'm on - oxazepam, clobazam + loprazolam.

THIS DOPE IS FKIN MIND BLOWING. I"ve BEEN RUSHING on it for 6 hours now and only starting to nod now.

Edit: removed the NSFW tags because if you're going on drug culture on a work pc you deserve it!

yeah thats cool man

ot large doses of benzo from last night, then more even tho i still feel em, nicotine

tryptamino: are you opioid dependent or just dabble? I was for 3 years, but it switched to benzo. It just makes all the muscle pain I get go away, and my anxiety disorders. =/

I was using heroin daily for a large portion of last year, this year I've only been using occasionally, and it hasn't taken a whole bunch of willpower either, as smoking massive amounts of pot suppresses the need to go do other drugs. It's only a temporary fix, but I'm taking it one step at a time.

@OT: Just finished the very last of my morphine, 90mg, and now I'm smoking bowls of GDP mixing some of my recordings from San Fransisco.

Ha, I switched my opiate addiction of 7 years to a BZD addiction, I do not regret it.. I said sarcasticallygoddamnitfuck.
2x 32 Corona Familiar
Heavy duty indica strain ofc
Temazepam, Ativan, Xanax.

moxy and 5-aco-dmt fumerate arrived, coincidentally with my 1g diclaz

~5-6mg dropped a lil while ago, just what I needed

follwed by 10mg, then later 9mg -- the moxy --still in me but ive peaked

started to get the shakes and my muscle pains so 50mg diclaz + whatever that good chunk that spilled off the scale -- im saving the flub for future i bought some gin for on backup but i dont need it so... tobacco too

now i let the pain fade, and watch the walls move to my tunes

Ha, I switched my opiate addiction of 7 years to a BZD addiction, I do not regret it.. I said sarcasticallygoddamnitfuck.
2x 32 Corona Familiar
Heavy duty indica strain ofc
Temazepam, Ativan, Xanax.

I feel for you bro

Joints to da face forty oounces to the waist

I am pretty fucked up kinda got the spins, lmao. Nothing outa hand just feel super mellow/warm body buzz and super high on bowls of some very dank cannabis. Super spaced out jamming some music =D
9mgs of Alprazolam
30mgs of Codeine
112.5mgs of Promethazine
75mgs of DPH
50mgs of Doxylamine
Pineapple Express cannabis(stuff is some fire)
Caffeine (sweet tea)

Last edited:
follwed by 10mg, then later 9mg -- the moxy --still in me but ive peaked

started to get the shakes and my muscle pains so 50mg diclaz + whatever that good chunk that spilled off the scale -- im saving the flub for future i bought some gin for on backup but i dont need it so... tobacco too

now i let the pain fade, and watch the walls move to my tunes

pain wasnt fully fading, and the skeletal pain came out. so 10mg methadone on low tolly, 33mgflub i wanna keep pushing moxy but not if my back wont let me

where's this dose of entactogenic X like stuff, is my body too far in the negative to get this effect? tonights research has proven so far

Last edited:
one gram of GHB and smoking weed.

ghb hasn't kicked in fully yet, but i did kinda dose low.

so the back is gettin ok

im taking a leap and adding 4-aco-dmt 10mg oral + 10mg moxy oral with all the moxy im on
given, that listed under common dosse for aco

might take more of both, lets see

Last edited:
with a unit to check my vitals, im going to soon go further into O-Acetylpsilocin while i have a night of tryptamine for my body

time must be had between trips, for the body is your temple, and it would be unwise to research otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.