• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How do we prevent our kids becoming addicts?

He was playing with a lighter... you're acting like it was a gun the way you talk about killing people with it.

I'll go on give you exactly where I live. Cuz I will tell the honest truth. If that's what you want.

Yall are drawing way to close to my children and it's making my character unusual. I'm not an angry person. You all won't give it up. Am I'm fighting nothing but PMS

You talk about me that's one thing, you talk about my children in anyway. That's something totally different

You talk about me that's one thing, you talk about my children in anyway. That's something totally different
We are talking about you, not the children that you are abusing.

Does Joey still live with you?

Last edited:
I'm not fucking abusing anyone dammit. Go fuck yourself and no I don't live w Joey anymore. I hate this. Now you've pisses God off

I've done all I can for you BL out of the goodness of my heart. But you have crossed the line with me. So I say good byes. I don't give a damn what yall think. The belt paddle which schools still use do it. Yall kids can grow up lighting their selves on fore I'm done with this.

I've done all I can for you BL out of the goodness of my heart. But you have crossed the line with me. So I say good byes. I don't give a damn what yall think. The belt paddle which schools still use do it. Yall kids can grow up lighting their selves on fore I'm done with this.

You didn't respond to my statement nor my question. You simply attacked me and my beliefs. That's not how discussions work, and I was perfectly civil to you. I presented a fact based argument and my personal experience. My personal experience is not less valid than yours.

Legally, striking a child is child abuse. You may not see it that way, but the law does.

I ask again - are you okay with hitting your partner if they were to do something dangerous? An elderly person? What about someone with a disability?

And again - why don't you understand the concept that if your child can understand reason, then you can reason with them and if they can't they won't understand why you're hitting them.

If I have managed to prevent dozens upon dozens of children from jumping out of second story windows, strangling eachother, stabbing eachother, smashing eachother with rocks etc etc etc without lifting my finger to hit them, then why is force necessary?

In fact, another scientific fact I will point out to you - children who are beaten actually become more likely to act out in dangerous ways and be maladjusted, which then require their parents who don't understand what to do to hit them more and more, perpetuating the cycle.

You say you turned out okay - but here you are, with (perhaps, I suppose) a substance use disorder, and inflicting the same violence you experienced upon your children.

You say you didn't want him to get hurt. Just so you know, plastic bags shrivel up in fire. They don't go WHOOSH. That's paper. Plastic sorta just turns into a ball. He probably would have dropped it if he were holding it, or watched it just burn up.

Instead, he got hurt by his dad.

Do you know what lesson he's learnt there? Not 'fire is dangerous.'

I'm sorry to tell you, but it's 'my daddy hits me when he's angry and he hurts me'

The saddest thing about this is that your behaviour reminds me of my dad, perpetually in denial that he ever did anything wrong, with a son so fucked up by trauma he is lucky to be alive and probably justifying it too.

And I don't want anything to do with my dad if he doesn't apologise after family therapy. He's gone, out of my life for good, forever. I won't even go see him in his deathbed, I guarantee you that.

And I'm almost 30. I'm not a 'woke kid'

This is my final response. I love Joseph. MY Biblical beliefs may conflict with your views. Did I wanna do that Hell No. But he would stop burning plastic. He burnt his hand pretty bad because plastic that liquid hurts when it touches the skin. I did what any true dad would do for their kids. Save them. Love them. For whom I love I chastise and discipline.

You all may worship science but I know the one who sees all your depraved secrets and lies. What yall do. Drug use that's child abuse to your children. But you're aiming at me cuz I'm a true wrought born again Christian.

So I ask that you close and erase my account. It's not that I'm offended. I know God is closing a door. Don't even try to stop me. I want the account closed I mean it. Something about my children being brought especially yall saying I'm abusing him. You cowards. You'll find out one day when God opens those seven seals in Revelation. You got what you wanted. Close my account. I don't want to be affiliated with ppl saying I'm abusing a child I love more then my life and I would gladly take his place if it came to dying.

It takes so much to get me here but this fuse is lit. I will see my son become someone great. Close my account. I mean it. It's been a wonderful time but something is telling me to stop throwing your pearls to swine, 4 they will stomp on them and then tear you to pieces. To all who have found hope in God. Praise the Lord. I will pray for all of you who persecute me. That your eyes are open to this reality that I'm never going to let my son hurt himself or others. Don't think God has not seen any of this. His eyes are everywhere. Keep on with your drug use and watch your children grow up to become what you never wanted. At least I know Joey knew i loved him when he ran into my arms and I comforted him and said son you're priceless and I wont let you burn down a whole entire apartment complex cuz you're curious.

Signing off Daniel B.

Actually i have dripped burning hot plastic unto my hand without burning it so im thinking youve made this all up.

Also i have been in a psych ward and you are saying some insane shit even by my standards

Last edited:
This is my final response. I love Joseph. MY Biblical beliefs may conflict with your views. Did I wanna do that Hell No. But he would stop burning plastic. He burnt his hand pretty bad because plastic that liquid hurts when it touches the skin. I did what any true dad would do for their kids. Save them. Love them. For whom I love I chastise and discipline.

You all may worship science but I know the one who sees all your depraved secrets and lies. What yall do. Drug use that's child abuse to your children. But you're aiming at me cuz I'm a true wrought born again Christian.

So I ask that you close and erase my account. It's not that I'm offended. I know God is closing a door. Don't even try to stop me. I want the account closed I mean it. Something about my children being brought especially yall saying I'm abusing him. You cowards. You'll find out one day when God opens those seven seals in Revelation. You got what you wanted. Close my account. I don't want to be affiliated with ppl saying I'm abusing a child I love more then my life and I would gladly take his place if it came to dying.

It takes so much to get me here but this fuse is lit. I will see my son become someone great. Close my account. I mean it. It's been a wonderful time but something is telling me to stop throwing your pearls to swine, 4 they will stomp on them and then tear you to pieces. To all who have found hope in God. Praise the Lord. I will pray for all of you who persecute me. That your eyes are open to this reality that I'm never going to let my son hurt himself or others. Don't think God has not seen any of this. His eyes are everywhere. Keep on with your drug use and watch your children grow up to become what you never wanted. At least I know Joey knew i loved him when he ran into my arms and I comforted him and said son you're priceless and I wont let you burn down a whole entire apartment complex cuz you're curious.

Signing off Daniel B.

Actually I don't have my own children, because I'm self aware enough not to raise any of my own while I still have serious issues because of my own parents abuse (including physical) so that I don't fuck any child up.

The sheer irony of you to comment upon my drug use, which I have never allowed to impact any children ever, is that it was a direct result of child abuse. And that's what you're doing. That isn't science friend. That's the law.

I told my dad I loved him after he made me touch him and he hugged me and said the same thing. Wild, how kids have weird responses to trauma huh?

You can raise your kids however you want, but I assure you that you're doing damage and if they choose never to speak to you again as adults then hey, that's on you.

I hope someone sees or hears you beating your children and calls CPS. Only because even by what I know about CPS it doesn't seem much worse than a delusional parent who thinks beating a child for burning a plastic bag (I've burnt loads of plastic bags as a kid and Ive never burnt anything down or hurt myself lmao) is okay.

You still didn't answer my question or respond to my statement so frankly your entire argument is a moot point. All you've done here is justify beating your children. Answer the question, or just don't bother to keep posting this stuff. Or do I guess, I can hand you a shovel for the hole you're digging.

Im pretty sure beating your kid is illegal in like every country except maybe saudi arabia or somewhere. You really dont want to go to prison for beating your kid either thats one of those bad charges here.

Tbh let him lol

to be honest, I am dead serious about getting his IP to authorities... he might be long removed from his child/children but he might also be with them right now. Hard to tell from his "I fulfill gods will by hitting my child" ramblings. staff should have a discussion about this imho.

Protective Service's are in most communities. I am sure it is mostly preaching to the carnival !

Peace. 😯🕊️

It's really not easy for many to raise up some little peeps. <3👍

when i was a kid my father told me that even one line of coke could make a person's heart explode. when i got the internet, i checked this out, and websites like this made me think my father was a piece of shit and it made me think coke was okay like a stronger caffiene you just have to watch out it doesn't get out of control.

i remember dextroverse the website and that got me into dxm a lot. i always rationed "i only like a small dose, look at what some of these other people are doing." even on this site the same thing goes on, people saying (and i believe they do) that they take huge doses of all sorts of chemicals. they shoot up this and that. it all makes me feel safe cause i don't shoot up and only use small doses. i mean, i probably am, but hard drug use doesn't really feel right to me anymore and even a small dose can set a persons latent mental illness off or have an allergic reaction or whatever... i don't know how this really could translate to helping children... for the most part i'd even recommend drugs to children that are becoming adults, i just don't think cause some people are doing huge doses means you can. i've passed out and had some pretty bad reactions to drugs because of this... maybe it's good to teach kids that it's okay to have a low tolerance, it doesn't make you a wimp or a pussy whatever you want to call it, cause you are still getting high. lol

so basically no one wants any street drugs cause of fentanyl now a days, and websites like this make people want to use dxm and research chemicals. so the only way to stop your kids from using drugs is to shut sites like this down. lol... i don't really believe this, but it kind of makes sense. if i didn't have the internet i wouldn't have taken dxm so many times as a teen. reading some of the posts on this board even makes me still want some. lol.