how do i become popular on BL?

turn undead is an ability, not a spell.
therefore you do not cast turn undead but rather use it as an ability.
glad i could clear that up.

Originally posted by djwhirlpool:
i'm sure i will never be the coolest bler, but that's because hardly anyone on here has actually met me. if they did i would be the coolest girl in their eyes and that's not joke!
Hahahahahahahaha.
-poste

Aw, thanks Lingo! ;)
Here are some more observations:
  • Act condescending in the drug discussion forums! Find an easy question with about twenty replies and start your post by saying: "Whoa! Lots of misinformation and ignorance in this thread! Let me see what I can do to clear up these misunderstandings!" Then proceed to pick out the best parts of other people's answers and summarize what has already been said. Whatever you do, make sure not to add anything new or insightful to the discussion. Pretend very hard to always be doing what is best for Bluelight. Illusion becomes reality.
  • Act condescending in the community forums! Intrude into a heated debate and tell frustrated Bluelighters to "just calm down." It really adds to the community feel of Bluelight when you implore everyone "to lighten up." Mock the fact that anyone could ever get excited over a silly message board. The beauty of this patronizing behavior is that eventually you will get emotional over some aspect of Bluelight drama. When people point out your hypocrisy, dismiss them by asserting that the cause of your histrionics is much more important and personal than anything they could fathom.
  • The use of humor! People who couldn't last one minute at amateur night can be considered full-time comedians on a message board. Disguise the fact that you have nothing to contribute by acting silly and/or dropping banal one-lines. Humor can also be used as an excuse to forgive boorish behavior. If you say something lame/controversial and it backfires on you, simply claim it was a facetious quip and that anyone who has taken issue with your comment has no sense of humor. Who would be the wiser?
  • Be a post whore! Sit around all day hitting the refresh button. Take perverse pleasure in hijacking threads and trivializing other people’s discussions. Treat Bluelight like your own personal babysitting service. If some people find you irritating, they are probably just jealous of your growing popularity. Gravitate towards inconsequential discussion so your signal to noise ratio does not get too low. Starting a bunch of crappy threads is a good way to push your competitor's threads off the front page. People who post sparingly must have nothing to contribute and are probably boring. Remember that more is always more!
8)

^
...glad you spent the time to author such an accurate assesment of a few observable behaviours.
:\
[ 31 May 2002: Message edited by: Noodle ]

^^^^^
Its only made her more popular because she's too busy with you to post as much so she doesnt get knocked for posting as much hence an increase in popularity!

I still think the term knockin' boots beats all!
I giggle everytime I read that.

I kinda gotta agree with Caff.
/me laughs
Go djwhirlpool! And Caff thought you actually liked him, HA!

i do like caff, i love him to death! he's my sweetie, but i think giving him head has made me more popular. haha