how do i become popular on BL?

^^^^^^^^^What locusts I didnt see any locust just peaches and cream baby.(peace+waves+djwhirlpool)I seen your photo baby. Looking Tasty.

Originally posted by djwhirlpool:
omg this thread is sooo old...why do people have dig shit like this up???
OMG....then why did you post it in the first place? :\
~Jamieeeee

well please... tell us... did all that wonderful advice work? are you finally popular? please, enlighten us... we're dying to know.

Well, begging for attention like she does...even if she didn't get popular I'm sure she's gotten a nice case of crabs from all that "attention".
Ohio kids are dirty rave sluts. You can smell their tacocrotch and cheesedick from miles away.

If you cant be popular for being yourself who can you be popular for?
All the people disliked by people on this board are the people who are blatently not being themselves and it shows, no really it does.
All the people appreciated by people on this board are liked because they are themselves and not trying to be liked for being something they arent or trying to make a show just to gain attention, they are genuinely nice people and it shows.

i started this thread a while back as a joke, but it seems to keep resurfacing.
i've said it a million times and i'll say it a million more...MOST BLUELIGHTERS ARE TOO UPTIGHT!

Miss Banana: If you thought what I posted was harsh, you should have seen what I left out of my reply. ;) I had stuff about how to become a moderator, how to become a Bluelight sex symbol and how to become a legend in your own mind. Hmmm....maybe I will still get a chance to use that fodder when the "how do I become popular on BL v2.0" thread gets started. 8)

used to be all you had to do to be popular on BL was to give Spencer head. I apparently didnt do it right since i have never been popular here.

<<<---waiting for four more people to post so he can close this thread

Someone told me that you can be popular if you push this thread over 100 and close it.
Ooops, I think I just did it myself. ;)
Peace.
[ 01 June 2002: Message edited by: Xplore ]