• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in word? V. Darksiders feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful

I have had a really awful past couple of days. Feel very alone in the world right now.

^Damn I know the feeling I've been clean for maybe less than a week, wishing you the best of luck <3

(my word)- Pain, I believe I have nerve damage or something else from rocking a heavy purse for a while. It's been killing my shoulder blade all the way up to the left side of my neck :!. This has been going on for weeks, so I assume I will be getting my back/neck checked out ASAP.

^Together in misery with you, gr33n3y3z. I've been at nothing but doctor, MRI, chiropractic, acupuncture, xray appointments for weeks and it just keeps getting worse. Definitely change your purse habits if you think that could be the cause. Good luck.<3

I'm OK

...which is nice.:)

I had my diazepam script cut from 25mg to 20mg yesterday but I'm not too bad so far. Away to Mallorca tomorrow for a week so at least I'll sweat it off and come back with a tan.

Sleepy but alright :)

Glad your feeling better Maya. Try and just destress this weekend and not worry about Monday until it comes.

I am actually feeling not restless as fuck for once this week. I am just going to forget about the bullshit until i can do something about it.

^thanks hun im glad you are feeling better too. I'm disconnecting myself from work and so far it's going well. Went to spa facial to release some tension and stress and I also got a free massage.

Angry
A family member has wrongly maligned me in a way that would not take place if I was not currently in a dependent position. I am having a difficult time separating emotions from rational thinking. I have handled it really well as far as not confronting or correcting this person(they don't even know that I am angry), and I am aware of my anger, and that family is family, and that it's not worth confronting family members over small things such as this. I think the fact that I am not in power and financial control of my life is making me blow this out of proportion.

^ that sounds like something from my story. I can empathize with every emotion and whatever the issue is...it sounds all too familiar to me. I couldn't keep my anger quiet too long. After rationalizing it, going through every emotion , I let my anger be fully known... The issue still exists , 3 yrs. later. Sad. Family is family - but if one is going to tear you down...not worth my time - I got too much to work on...me . Whatever gets in the way if that-I got NO energy for it anymore.

stunned.. . breathless. received news this morning a friend was killed by lightning this weekend.

^ that sounds like something from my story. I can empathize with every emotion and whatever the issue is...it sounds all too familiar to me. I couldn't keep my anger quiet too long. After rationalizing it, going through every emotion , I let my anger be fully known... The issue still exists , 3 yrs. later. Sad. Family is family - but if one is going to tear you down...not worth my time - I got too much to work on...me . Whatever gets in the way if that-I got NO energy for it anymore.
Yea. I hear you. What makes this all the more difficult is that overall they are a positive. - I'm definitely going to speak up and remain true to myself if it gets to be a huge deal. As it went with this specific issue, I met with a more reasonable family member this morning, and there are now new "rules" which aren't entirely logical, and a slight inconvenience, but reasonable enough. I expressed willingness to follow the new protocol, and it looks like a blow-up has been avoided.

stunned.. . breathless. received news this morning a friend was killed by lightning this weekend.
sucks
That's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.