• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in word? V. Darksiders feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
^aww dolly

Tired but alright.

Trainspotter what's wrong hon?

Yea. I hear you. What makes this all the more difficult is that overall they are a positive. - I'm definitely going to speak up and remain true to myself if it gets to be a huge deal. As it went with this specific issue, I met with a more reasonable family member this morning, and there are now new "rules" which aren't entirely logical, and a slight inconvenience, but reasonable enough. I expressed willingness to follow the new protocol, and it looks like a blow-up has been avoided.

Glad your bomb was avoided. I think mine is permanent. It's been a 3 yr. battle w/a sibling. It's sad really. Like you said about "family is Family"...but in my case, this younger sibling literally despises me. Will always just consider me an addict. Which that in itself is full of irony as this person broke open my safe & stole my weeks worth of Methadone. So goes that saying - "what you hate in other people..." What I will NOT tolerate though, is slight undertones of his despise & apparent hatred for me is coming through in slight undertones-things/ odd questions my lil' 7yr. old nephew...(seriously my best lil' friend-my most incredible blessing) & that there is my breaking point....release the Kracken ..full Atomic Bomb if this lil' guy is brought into this any further .. . I get the feeling, by some of the things he's said( nephew ) that he def. Knows daddy doesn't like his sister...among other things. So yea, there's things my Brother has said to me that the saying "sticks&stones may break me but can never harm me" does not apply.
Blah...I can say it doesn't hurt me all I want, but it does.
ANYWAYS, I truly am happy that there's been some resolve found for you&that you have a neutral &reasonable family member! ;)

You be dewin' ok there trainspotter?

hopeless

life is overwhelming. Thought I would come on here to cheer myself up...did something kind of stupid. Miss you all.

-Badfish

Happy

yesterday, I kept telling myself "man I feel goofy and giddy" then it hit me, holy fuck I am content and happy. Kinda fucked up that I don't really know what happiness feels like, but its pretty awesome.

frustrated
My brain wants good things now. I had a productive day. Trying to focus on learning something interesting, or working on tomorrow, but I'm tired and grumpy.

idontgiveafuckanymore

I really dont.
For so long I have been changing myself for the better, but ive hit a solid wall.
I have been experiencing so much inner pain and confusion, I just feel like giving up on myself now.. and i am. Its begun. In some aspects Ive been so fucking useless and when I try to be a good person I end up driving beautiful things out of my life.

Happy

yesterday, I kept telling myself "man I feel goofy and giddy" then it hit me, holy fuck I am content and happy. Kinda fucked up that I don't really know what happiness feels like, but its pretty awesome.

Made me smile from ear to ear.:D<3

@lady Bun-Bun--hold on. Keep fighting. It's not over 'til it's over.<3

^ why hun?

Exhausted. Might have another early night

Tired 1st day back from work and feeling the fatigue, just this last conference call which is boring the living crap out of me ATM then I'm packing up and driving my new (to me) home i the afternoon sunshine.

It's not been a bad day and I only have to come in again Friday this week as I'm on a phased return, so it's a rest day tomorrow :)

depressed

Lost my job. Kinda saw it coming but they coulda said something ahead of time. Now I'm kinda stuck :/

^oh that sux papaverium did u get laid off? Have you applied for EI? I wish they would lay me off tomorrow tbh. Ima be getting EI and I don't have to work in that hell place. They actually told us that they are going to have a meeting as to where our dept stands and maybe I will be jobless tomorrow as well.

Proud.

I have been sticking to my routine of meditating and doing yoga daily. It has only been four days. Yeah I know what a huge achievement! Anyway I am feeling great about it and already notice positive changings brewing under the surface. It feels like a brand new beginning to something really big. I feel like the past is behind me for good this time and things will only keep getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.