How Are You in One Word v. Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever the word is for "I've made no progress with my situation in the last 4 months."

resigned

there was talk of my friend purchasing an lsd trip for us today, but i'm pretty sure it's not going to happen. haven't heard from him yet. he isn't a psychadelics person at all, he prefers the lazier non thinking opiate high. and he is currently preoccupied with some poor, naive girl born in the damn nineties who already has a boyfriend.

^I know dat feel hun. I wish we were a *tad* bit closer so we could go frolic in the cold together. So close, yet so far. :(

I took the day off of work today to work on school crap, but what have I done? I have food in the crockpot, I cleaned out the fridge, changed the sheets, and did a couple loads of laundry, but nothing related to school. I really need to buckle down, but I've just completely checked-out of my school stuff mentally.
Hey, at least you got stuff done around the house *shrugs.. but yeah, I kind of wish we were closer geographically, na buddies and high school friends only get me so far :\

interested

I met a new person who has the potential to become a significant figure in my life. He's super smart, from a good family, and I celebrated his birthday with him yesterday. I took him to my favorite restaurant and had him cancel his plans for the rest of the evening. Then my car overheated and he had to drive me home. It is too good to be true. He is blonde and blue eyed and he is an engineer, so he fixed my car after he drove me home. I have absolutely no excuse not to pursue this.

Annoyed.

I've been sick all day so I went to bed around 10PM, my roomate then came back with 3 of his friends around 245 and they've been in the basement blasting music and being so fucking obnoxious. They're drunk as hell, all I wanna do is sleep. Have some damn respect....it's 436AM and I've been sick all day. The last thing I want to do is listen to drunk people sing Journey. My God...

I am, you are, life is, perfect.

Pretty :).

Mari :) that sounds awesome! Good for you!! <3 PERSUE WOMAN!!

I am contemplating whether to make coffee or not. Since my job now makes me go to bed at 9pm and wake up at 7am whether I have work or not I'm at a bit of a loss of what to do on my days off at 7 am. Last time I had coffee it turned into jitter mess.

EDIT: I made coffee :p

Last edited:
interested

I met a new person who has the potential to become a significant figure in my life. He's super smart, from a good family, and I celebrated his birthday with him yesterday. I took him to my favorite restaurant and had him cancel his plans for the rest of the evening. Then my car overheated and he had to drive me home. It is too good to be true. He is blonde and blue eyed and he is an engineer, so he fixed my car after he drove me home. I have absolutely no excuse not to pursue this.

<3 this!!!
We need more <3 in this thread.
Un~ is my word 2day..

Un~important, un~wanted, un~loved..

...it's 436AM and I've been sick all day. The last thing I want to do is listen to drunk people sing Journey. My God...
I'm sorry, but I actually lol'd at this.

My word is exhausted, I'm sick as well and have been unable to catch up on sleep, of course I have a ten hour shift today (and an employee meeting at 8:30 am tomorrow). It never freaking ends, I swear

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I actually lol'd at this.

My word is exhausted, I'm sick as well and have been unable to catch up on sleep, of course I have a ten hour shift today (and an employee meeting at 8:30 am tomorrow). It never freaking ends, I swear

I hope they catch my stomach virus and get 10x sicker than me. And seeing as I vomited 12x in the last 24hrs, they have a long way to go to top that lol.

Feel better hun :( ::hugs::

sconnie, dittoing stardust you're very loved and important. <3

My words right now are jealous and manipulated. I fucking hate that my best friend's new friend is basically stealing her from me and throwing it in my face. I hate even more how much this is getting to me. I only get to see her a couple times a year so I guess I really have been replaced. :\

sconnie, dittoing stardust you're very loved and important. <3

My words right now are jealous and manipulated. I fucking hate that my best friend's new friend is basically stealing her from me and throwing it in my face. I hate even more how much this is getting to me. I only get to see her a couple times a year so I guess I really have been replaced. :\

<3 <3 :)

Sorry you're going through a hard time.. Seems like 1 giant endless cycle.

Lost
I really just wanna go back to where i grew up atm, Seems like I'm just decaying where i am right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.