• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How Are You in One Word v. Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoyed. We keep getting power surges. I know this can't be good for the load of laundry I have in the washer. :X

Pissed off. Just learned I have classes from 8 to 8:30 on tuesdays which means I won't be able to take Russian as I wanted. :(
also still feeling really empty and miserable

Last edited:
lonely - i did buy around 2k in clothing and shoes from a dude tryin to cop for about 120$ which was tight, he knows my style and i don't care to ask where he gets his merchandise from.

But that interaction was brief and honestly the hardest thing for me is when life is goin well and I am forced into isolation, I feel like a loser,pisses me off so much.

lonely - i did buy around 2k in clothing and shoes from a dude tryin to cop for about 120$ which was tight, he knows my style and i don't care to ask where he gets his merchandise from.

But that interaction was brief and honestly the hardest thing for me is when life is goin well and I am forced into isolation, I feel like a loser,pisses me off so much.

You can always talk to me man. :)

You're not a loser.

My word: Calm

frustrated!

feel like i'm constantly waiting for something
that's never gonna happen.

ready for the ordeal relating to my ex to be over. This is worse than 90% of the divorces I have seen. :( (Note: we were never married!)

Scared.

I stupidly drank some coffee this morning, now my heart pains are back and i keep thinking of the worst case scenario :(
Fml.

Status
Not open for further replies.