Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television House

yea i said i didnt really like this show but everytime i see it on tv i end up watching it. im not sure if it was a new one monday but i liked how she gave him saline instead of morphine.. made ya think.

id really like to know from a real DR's point of view if this show is legit from how real DR's do these things

For anyone also wondering about this: right here a doctor reviews the medical accuracy of all episode.

I'm sure House is not over. There's no way they'd end it like that.

It's not over. I've read that a few season six episodes were filmed inside his "current place of residence" (don't wanna give anything anyway for those who haven't seen it)

It's not over. I've read that a few season six episodes were filmed inside his "current place of residence" (don't wanna give anything anyway for those who haven't seen it)

I've read up to the first half of the season is going to be there.

damn....cant believe how this thread aint been bumped in so long. i was searchin cuz i wanted to see if anybody else seen the same shit that I did-becuz I seen some pics in a gossip rag at the laundrymat that showed House and cuddy making out on the beach and apparently in the new season they gonna be in a actual, happy, successful relationship together so I am mad curious to see how that gonna work out. wat yall think? you happy they got together or you prefer the bitter miserable house?

Anyways...

i never started watchin house till not too long ago. i always had the idea that it was stupid and that i would hate it. aint really sure why, just thought it was dumb without ever actually watchin it. but then some time this year in the past 6 mos or so i just started catchin it on tv and gettin sucked in from time to time and realized damn, i love this show. I just really enjoy watchin it and of course the plot of a person dealin with a not-so-secret addiction that is more trouble to him than he lets on i especially like....since i spent so much time addicted to heroin AND to pills like oxycontin, methadone, dilaudid, etc. when alot of my friends caught on that i wasnt usin heroin but that i had replace it by sniffin more and more oxys...from only on the weekend to a few days a week to every day, to more than once a day, to gettin sick when i didnt have it....they started bein like damn you got a problem and i was always on some "na, you must be crazy. im just fuckin fine so mind ya damn bizness" type of shit. so i can relate to that part especially.

One thing that i FUCKIN HATE about the show tho is how they always tryna blame all his goddamn problems on fuckin Vicodin. Vicodin dont cause no goddamn hallucinations. And he NEEDS THE PILLS....he NEEDS them. Just becuz he abuses them sometimes dont mean that he dont actually NEED them too....It pisses me off how they always tryna just take away his pills and shit as punishment, etc. its so cruel and fuckin ignorant to do some shit like that. Give him a goddamn break, just becuz he has a lil too much fun with his pills dont mean that he dont actually have a legitimate serious need for them. the problem aint that he takes them at ALL...its just that he abuses them, so they shoudl be focused on tryna get him to take them normally not to get off them. The idea that people with chronic severe pain who on painkillers should get off them becuz the simple fact that their body is dependent on it, is some of the most ignorant shit that people seem to believe these days, and when they see somethin like this on TV it just makes them think it more.

So i hate how fuckin Cuddy n'em is always tryna get up his ass about getin off vicodin and goin to rehab and bla fuckin bla all the goddamn time. It really gets to me becuz the thing is ignorant people watch this show and then they get the idea that anybody with a severe pain condition who takes mad opiates to deal with it day to day is also 'addicted" and must need rehab too. so that is a pet peeve i got about it.

Also the misunderstanding about drugs sometimes such as how Detective tretter pulled him over and said he must be on drugs, and he prolly holding. And then he said "your pupils are dialated, a sign of narcotics intoxication"...Now i dont understand how a show ABOUT MEDICAL SHIT, can possibly slip up on the fact that a sign of narcotics intoxication would be CONSTRICTED pupils, not dilated ones.

(rant about how the charges house got are total bullshit and would never stand up in real life, in NSFW in case u aint in a rant-reading mood so it dont take up too much space)

NSFW:
And that he arrests him for havin Vicodins in his pocket--he got a valid script for them. and just becuz he aint got them in the right bottle would not get him convicted. once he proved that he had a legit script for them the charges would either get dismissed or he would just get hit with some dumb shit like 'carrying a scheduled prescription medication in a improperly labeled container" or some kind of fine-only offense like that. so the whole 'arresting for possession of a controlled substance'' shit is just retarded, that would never happen IRL, becuz the officer CAN control certain shit to make a person look guilty. the officer could lie about certain shit to fuck House over. but the thing he could not do is somehow prove that house didnt have a legit script, becuz thats somethin outside his control. he coulda did some shit like said that house had pills on him when he realy didnt. or he coulda said he had a different pill, like oxy, one that he aint actually got a script for. but he charged him with possesion of vicodin, and he has a script for that and there aint no way the cop could falsify records or lie in his report that would hide that fact. So that part didnt make alot of sense to me.

i know its just a TV show but it pisses me off when they make giant mistakes like that in a show that is all about this kind of thing. about the details. the whole show is about small little details that the team uses to solve a case. so how can the writers overlook shit like thinkin vicodin would make your pupils larger instead of smaller , u feel me?

Also the fact that any doctor would know poppin that much vicodin would be dangerous to his liver. with the injury he has, im willin to bet money that he would be on stronger painkillers than that. i feel like its weird that in the show, vicodin gets treated like some kinda super heavy duty opiate instead of the relatively light painkiller it really is. they make a big deal out of him bein "addicted to vicodin" when that is in reality a pretty weak addiction . Jus sayin.

But i do love the show tho and i was hopin that more people would post so i bumped this thread to see wat yall think of the more recent episodes an all that.

Last edited:
Does anybody else think season 6 has been BAD. It usually takes the seasons to grow on me this one really seems to suck.

I pray to God house goes back on the vicoden.

bump

The new season started; what does everyone think so far?
I'm looking foward to the second episode on monday.

I thought last season's finale was one of the best episodes of House yet, but it left me afraid for the next (this) season. How they handle House and Cuddy's relationship can make or break the show, and there's a million ways they can screw it up and only one or two ways they can make it work.

That said, I thought the first episode of this season was pretty good. I went into it halfheartedly thinking that the whole "Huddy" thing was going to kill it for me, but I think they pulled it off well. It was a little awkward at first but I expected that.

Definitely want to keep watching to see what happens.

How is there not a House (House M.D.) thread?

I can't seem to find it.
The new season starts tonight.

^the new season started in October. It's gonna be the last season too, unfortunately.

For shows that aren't listed in the index, just do a search on the first or last name of one of the principal actors (provided it's not a common name or word). A search for EPPS returns this thread as the tenth result.

^the new season started in October. It's gonna be the last season too, unfortunately.

Unfortunately? This show has gone to shit. It was alot better when he would just pop pills every 5min, fuck with people in the clinic, sexually harass that bitch boss all day, and make racist comments to the black guy

Now it's all about product placement, and wilson doesn't like him any more, and talib or however u say his name is getting a divorce and blah blah blah. Fuck that shit they shoulve ended it with the season he went to rehab

^ This. Jeezus. They turned an awesome series into such crap. The last two seasons have sucked so bad, and the first few were just so awesome. WTF were they thinking?

So the series is finally over.

*Spoiler:
NSFW:
House and Wilson get married

i thought it was meh!

NSFW:
what was with all those people just preaching the whole time? i didn't care. but of course the last episode is 'the reichenbach fall'. the bbc sherlock had a better on tbph.

bye house

This thread is old as hell but this show is great. So it needs a BAMP. It's entirely fox's fault for the show failing. They raped the Monday night schedule several times in the last couple years, they put less and less advertisement on fox for it, and they were only during other primetime shows.

So with that, FUCK YOU FOX.

I think the show got ruined after they started losing people. It was so awesome. I was not happy with the last one, but the show was great for the last 8 episodes.