Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Higher purity crystal methamphetine

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol cool, im from melbourne and a while ago (like about 2years ago) i went through a pink batch called the pink lady that was pretty damn good but that was the only time i have ever seen wierd coloured meth, so has the purity of meth in melbourne gone up are you people 100% sure about that ? i havnt been on the scene for about a year and a half just woundering...

Can't speak for melbourne, but Adelaide has been flooded with really pure shards the last few months. People are charging mint for it though.

Gold Coast has been pretty quiet, just the usual stuff going around but there's been a sudden increase in what's available up here. As I've said, I'm yet to come across these shards but f**k I hope to! Haha..

Yeah I've heard nothing but decent reports about Melbz..

lol cool, im from melbourne and a while ago (like about 2years ago) i went through a pink batch called the pink lady that was pretty damn good but that was the only time i have ever seen wierd coloured meth, so has the purity of meth in melbourne gone up are you people 100% sure about that ? i havnt been on the scene for about a year and a half just woundering...

There is definitely very high quality stuff in Melbourne, but like always I guess it depends who you know.

yeap i geuss thats a reasonable answer, but yet again you can give that answer too anyone no matter where thier from cant you? i geuss it all does come down too who you know anyway, considering i dont do meth anymore it doesnt affect me lol... i was just woundering

I have been lucky enough to have had high quality shit the few times I have used this year, it is very expensive though. Recently I have heard reports of sub par ice being sold at the high prices of the good stuff, I think theres a very good chance that sooner or later quality will return to normal with very little price reduction, if any.

I have been lucky enough to have had high quality shit the few times I have used this year, it is very expensive though. Recently I have heard reports of sub par ice being sold at the high prices of the good stuff, I think theres a very good chance that sooner or later quality will return to normal with very little price reduction, if any.

Yeah thats what I'm expecting eventually man, quality spikes, price gets hiked up, quality eventually drops back to normal but nobody wants to drop the price back down.

Best to just enjoy it while the good stuff is still coming!

^ Agreed! Too bad I am too poor to regularly enjoy the stuff right now while its good. :( Ah well, much less of a stim fiend than I used to be anyway, it's all about the downers.

I prefer uppers except the comedowns and hangovers kill me. Both in combination are the best

Downers over uppers any day. Never thought id say this tho.

Haha, I am exactly the same mate. Never thought I would get over sucking on the ol' crackpipe, not to say I am over it per say, just don't like going broke on one night of being charged up compared to chilling at home relaxed.

yeah what people were saying bfore.. the price of meth is rediculous and im almost confident that when you see quality decline for whatever reason it will be and people still willing to put forth the same high amounts of cash people are going to realise they will get away with it. High quality stuff will remain same price but low quality will remain at that high price also.
Good quality 'speed' however hasn't been surged with a price rise and have seem some very good quality around that has made meth only users question their personal opinions

Haha, I am exactly the same mate. Never thought I would get over sucking on the ol' crackpipe, not to say I am over it per say, just don't like going broke on one night of being charged up compared to chilling at home relaxed.

Its weird how we all change after time. I think we are at the "final stage"of drug use LOL if u know what i mean. I mean theres not much harder drugs out there they we arnt into haha

Uppers mess with my emotions and also physically.

Yes isn't it funny.... 'cause I purported to cut down my use (cut out altogether would be nice, but that leaves the objective way too prone to failure), I have turned to weed as a substitute. marijuana. of all things :p 8o 8)

I do know that there is killer meth out there though, right now. kick ass speed and mind-blowing shard (which isn't even shard tbh, it's more like a very fluffy crystalline powder)....which is awesome and agonising in a way, 'cause I can't afford to buy it like in the amounts I'd like, so it's like I'm just getting a real taste for it before having to call it quits.... :\

too bad I blew so much cash once upon a time. lol

I have to say I don't mind my sunday night toke ups. They're a relatively inexpensive way to switch off and explore the byways of the human psyche ;) and the no comedown part is just the big bonus (I have to be careful if I have stims in my system, tho, cause the choof will elevate their effects if I'm not mindful :eek:)

Last edited:
Yeah the good quality meth is awesome. Love buying a bit and using a bit there for study, a bit here to make work interesting a few lines to go out. Wrecks my sleeping pattern tho and I end up Feeling weird and shitty after like a week

trying to use opiates as a substitute to go easier on the bod but don't provide that self confidence boost I love bout meth

Status
Not open for further replies.