Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Higher purity crystal methamphetine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shot a few points of decent gas the other day and wow did I get a rush....havent rushed like that in a long time. It got me through a whole rave(Magic City) then into the city the next morning, walked around paddy's markets then went home at 8pm the next night....and I can tell you now I was fucked after that(physically, mentally and sexually) it was a good 40 hours without sleep.

I wish the people around me realized that base/gas is shit and crystal is where its at. Theres such a stigma against ice where I live but gas is fine to take *shakes head* silly uninformed druggies :/

^ I noticed the same thing when I was buying speed, the guy I was getting it off was a massive addict to it but had this weird idea that ice was somehow a lot worse then speed, which is basically the same thing anyway just cut to shit.

I shot a few points of decent gas the other day and wow did I get a rush....havent rushed like that in a long time. It got me through a whole rave(Magic City) then into the city the next morning, walked around paddy's markets then went home at 8pm the next night....and I can tell you now I was fucked after that(physically, mentally and sexually) it was a good 40 hours without sleep.

I wish the people around me realized that base/gas is shit and crystal is where its at. Theres such a stigma against ice where I live but gas is fine to take *shakes head* silly uninformed druggies :/

Mr Blonde: LOL ice is speed ur right.

Ketaman: I personally wouldnt even think of shooting base. Who knows wat that is cut with. I mean alot of shards are cut to but not as common as base.

^ I noticed the same thing when I was buying speed, the guy I was getting it off was a massive addict to it but had this weird idea that ice was somehow a lot worse then speed, which is basically the same thing anyway just cut to shit.

ha! Tell me about it.

I live in a country town where there isn't much Ice around, but plenty of "gas" ala cut meth. I've sat around more times than I care to count and listened to guys who use "gas" to stay awake for a week go on about how horrible and addictive and bad for you Ice is. I've even had several people get verbally abusive at me for being "stupid" because I tell them gas is simply cut Meth.

God I love government-induced misinformation, don't you?

^ yeh, if only the "My nanna can't tell an amphetamine from a methamphetamine!" thread was compulsory reading in school curriculums hey?

^ it totally fucking should be part of drug education imho! That would be sick. Haha. never going to happen...

I'll eat my own had if that ever happens.

Lucky I don't own a hat ^.^

But seriously. If this happens while I'm alive I'll eat the first Hat I see.

Hahahah I wanna see some hat eating, god dammit! :p

As per page err, 2-3 someone was saying their mates were all smashing the speed/meth because the pills aren't good quality. It's really prevalent in my circles now, pretty much every mate I have is chewing 2-3 points a weekend instead of pills.. That's their ROA and they're sticking to it, which is completely fine by me (I'm an IV user, one of those that was mentioned in Sustanon's post, lol.. they don't know that though).. Just wanted to add my two cents worth..

Oh, hi Belarki :D

Yeah, I'm yet to come into super awesome shardy crystally goodness, but I will soon :D

bought two points over the weekend. it was in one big shard haha. <3 ice ice loving baby haha

Hahahah I wanna see some hat eating, god dammit! :p

As per page err, 2-3 someone was saying their mates were all smashing the speed/meth because the pills aren't good quality. It's really prevalent in my circles now, pretty much every mate I have is chewing 2-3 points a weekend instead of pills.. That's their ROA and they're sticking to it, which is completely fine by me (I'm an IV user, one of those that was mentioned in Sustanon's post, lol.. they don't know that though).. Just wanted to add my two cents worth..

Oh, hi Belarki :D

Yeah, I'm yet to come into super awesome shardy crystally goodness, but I will soon :D

Yup, same 'ere. Coming down off meth at the moment actually! :!
Never really was that fond of meth, but in the last six months or so since pills have dried up I am having a couple points every time I go out. As are friends. Horrible drug really, but easily accessible.

How big do ice rocks get? I've seen 'smokable speed' in wedges well over an ounce. Never seen ice that big though. Is there a limit to the how big meth crystals can form?

I quit four years ago (chipped now an again) because I couldn't get real pure glass ...

lol @ ts14, if i had bought 2 pounds i don't think my heart will be beating right now lol.
would be at hospital ER since 6am sunday maybe lol

How big do ice rocks get? I've seen 'smokable speed' in wedges well over an ounce. Never seen ice that big though. Is there a limit to the how big meth crystals can form?

I can't tell you exactly how big Ice crystals can get.Perhaps someone else can?

Off the top of my head around a quarter of the average finger length is fairly large for a pure Meth crystal. Keep in mind there is a myriad of cuts and binding agents that can produce unusually large crystals.

Speed usually has other substances that bind better than Methamphetamine, so you can get quite large chunks of it. I've seen massive wet chunks of speed the size of my thumb before. Too bad it was nowhere near pure :<

Crystal soo much better then base. Easier to handle and may be placebo but just feels like q cleaner high.

So meth damages ur brain even with small doses spread out similiar to ecstacy over weeks? Kinda funny consdering the meth high feels clean while MDMA gives me a more fucked up feeling (could be adulterants)

Ketaman - Yep, I've had the vomit-y-ness too, but mine is usually within 10-15minutes of injecting, my mate said it was due to the toxins being rushed around so quickly, not sure if it would be relevent to your situ though!

I had three different types come across my desk this weekend.. Interesting to say the least! Haha. Ranged from 'yeah, meh not bad' through to 'dude, if this was human I would marry it!' Lol..

First up, pink champagne-y type stuff! As I was reading the entirety of this post it became more apparent that that's what it was.. We'd been told it was 'pink lady' from the Melbourne area.. Was pretty good! Not much of an initial rush but definitely lingered on for a while. The texture was kinda spongey I guess would be the best way to describe it, wasn't soft though, was dense.. I've been using (IV) a while now so it took a gram all up of this to get desired effects..

Secondly, there was an almost pearly-white looking goo. Quite wet, had such a potent odour! Just by smelling the baggie it made my nose burn haha.. It was seriously good stuff! Six points of this gave the same effect as the gram of the pink stuff. I know this won't relate to a lot of you but it took forever to break down in the spoon! The pink stuff dissolved super quickly.. This white goo was provided double bagged with instructions to not go the nose..

And, finally.. The 'dude if this was human I would marry it' lot. Haha.
Mocha brown in colour, not flakey but not shardy, well kinda shardy, they would break up and split into shard shapes haha, kinda like if you slightly crushed brown sugar with a bit of water, waited til it all stuck together then dried it, that'd be it I guess, had a slight gloss/gleen to it. Didn't smell as strong as the white stuff but you could definitely smell it! After the intense weekend I'd had (no sleep as per usual this being the fourth consecutive night) I shot three points of this and wow! Was like the rush I experienced the first time I shot it, unbelievable considering I'd been shooting all weekend and was relatively high from the multiple doses of the previous two concoctions! Extremely impressed with that brown stuff! Dissolved weirdly as well, kinda melted into the water and became darker brown but then turned clear! Trippy, haha..

To go back to the first page-ish of posts, I guess here (Gold Coast, QLD) there's a lot to choose from as far as product, quality and price go, mind you this has all happened in the last five days, before then all that was available was a distant cousin to the white goo stuff! I am yet to come across the shards yet (trust me, I've been trying!) but the brown stuff is as close to shards as me and my friend have seen up this way!

Sorry for the rambling! Haha.. Just wanted to share!

Much love all, Mav <3

trust me once you've sampled the shards, u'd know its like far far far better than brown stuff :p

Status
Not open for further replies.