• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Heroin or Oxycodone?

Using that language doesn't make you look cool in fact just the opposite as well as completely lacking any maturity.
Wasn't even close "trying to look cool"

but hey, if he was being sarcastic, then so was I :)

It's the fact you used the word faggot that set me off. We don't need hate like that here or anywhere on this planet or in this universe.

Yeah, posting that word makes me automatically dismiss your opinions as invalid from here on out. That's a word people hear as justification for their own murder. Anyone throwing it around casually is ignorant, bigoted, or willfully stupid.

It's a no brainer. The answer is obviously Heroin.

Heroin is stronger and more lasting than oxycodone can ever be. It's science. Of course this is at full concentration. Attempting to smoke typical street quality grade powdered heroin is practically a complete waste. The only type of heroin really worth smoking through my experience is black tar heroin rolled up in a blunt with some weed or parsley. I prefer parsley because I personally hate marijuana.

In fact I would say opana (oxymorphone) and dilaudid (hyrdomorphone) are better than a boring old oxycontin.

Look I know all you do is smoke or whatever but listen. There is nobody on this planet that would say they would rather oxycodone over heroin after having injected heroin. Especially after have being addicted to heroin. This is simply because heroin is more powerful. It is more potent and the effects of oxycodone diminish rapidly after your body processes heroin so many times and gets used to the substance.

The only reason anybody would say they would rather oxycodone is because they have never tried heroin, they have never done actual heroin or they're just ignorant as fuck.

Heroin is the answer. Heroin is the truth. Heroin is life.

That's just, like, your opinion man.

But seriously, try to keep an open mind and know that your preferred ROA may not be another person's preferred ROA, and that other people don't feel exactly what you do.

Like I said man.. I'm not talking about just me. I'm talking about any other person who has tried those ROA will tell you the same, not just I. If you just want to smoke then that's fine. If you just want to snort that is fine. Regardless which way heroin is more euphoric and last longer. It's how the chemical makeup is designed contrast to how your body breaks it down. If you think oxycodone is stronger/better or whatever then that is fine. Though when it comes down to the people who have tried these various methods with both substances then they will tell you too that heroin is the preferred substance. That's just like, how it is man. Sorry.

If u have a lifetime supply then the stregnth of the drug really doesn't matter. A lot of people are very careful about what they put in their bodies so they will choose oxy just because they know what goes into it and how much they are ingesting. That being said I'll take the dope, lmao!!!

Like I said man.. I'm not talking about just me. I'm talking about any other person who has tried those ROA will tell you the same, not just I. If you just want to smoke then that's fine. If you just want to snort that is fine. Regardless which way heroin is more euphoric and last longer. It's how the chemical makeup is designed contrast to how your body breaks it down. If you think oxycodone is stronger/better or whatever then that is fine. Though when it comes down to the people who have tried these various methods with both substances then they will tell you too that heroin is the preferred substance. That's just like, how it is man. Sorry.
Nothing to apologize over, I'm just saying it's ignorant to state your opinion as fact and claim everyone else who thinks otherwise is wrong. I've had both an Oxycodone habit and a heroin habit, and if I had to choose between Oxycodone and lower quality street heroin I'd choose Oxy any day. Oxy vs good quality heroin, which is what I'm used to, is different though.

Oxy and heroin have action at different areas causing different effect. Oxycodone is more selectively active at the kappa receptor sites while heroin has activity more selectively at the Mu receptor sites. It is like saying what is healthier apple or bananas? They are both healthy although neither in the same way making them impossible to compare.

It's a no brainer. The answer is obviously Heroin.

Heroin is stronger and more lasting than oxycodone can ever be. It's science. Of course this is at full concentration. Attempting to smoke typical street quality grade powdered heroin is practically a complete waste. The only type of heroin really worth smoking through my experience is black tar heroin rolled up in a blunt with some weed or parsley. I prefer parsley because I personally hate marijuana.

In fact I would say opana (oxymorphone) and dilaudid (hyrdomorphone) are better than a boring old oxycontin.

Look I know all you do is smoke or whatever but listen. There is nobody on this planet that would say they would rather oxycodone over heroin after having injected heroin. Especially after have being addicted to heroin. This is simply because heroin is more powerful. It is more potent and the effects of oxycodone diminish rapidly after your body processes heroin so many times and gets used to the substance.

The only reason anybody would say they would rather oxycodone is because they have never tried heroin, they have never done actual heroin or they're just ignorant as fuck.

Heroin is the answer. Heroin is the truth. Heroin is life.

Sorry to derail the thread, but can you actually smoke black tar that way? Like with a direct flame on weed or in a joint? I thought it had to be vaporized, on foil or something. Whenever I was chasing black tar on foil, if there was a little hole in the foil the tar would burst in flames like napalm. I thought burning dope with a direct flame just destroys the dope and doesn't get you high. Do you really lace joints/blunts with black tar? And it works? I'm just picturing the joint exploding into flames and having it be a complete waste. And I thought burning it with a direct flame destroys the H, rather than vaporizing it into smoke...

Didn't mean to offend anyone, and if I did, then I apologize.

Im not FOR gays as a Christian, but I have no problems with them whatsoever.

When I use words like faggot, I mean as in you're a 'punk', 'bitch', etc.

I respect gays, because they are people just like the rest of us with different morals.

Wtf? I have NEVER heard of people smoking black tar dope in a blunt, not to mention with PARSLEY? wtf.

The most common, and popular way to smoke tar heroin is the good old 'chasing the dragon' with very simple tools, foil, lighter, straw, done.

its also way more effective.

I dont even think Heroin can be smoked in a blunt because you burn the dope that way.
You're supposed to use the 'vapor' method to smoke dope.
the perfect example is the one I mentioned above.

That's like saying you don't mean black people when you call someone a n*****. The word has accepted meaning and just because you say you don't think of that word that way that others won't as well.

As far as rolling up tar in a joint or blunt the cherry that runs down as you smoke your rollie is the perfect vaporization temperature so it actually works out really well.

As far as rolling up tar in a joint or blunt the cherry that runs down as you smoke your rollie is the perfect vaporization temperature so it actually works out really well.

That's kinda what I thought you were going to say. Do you think it's an effective method compared to chasing the dragon? I've never actually heard of anyone doing this before. I'm guessing you only put about .25 grams or less in a joint? Maybe I'll try this someday.

Didn't mean to offend anyone, and if I did, then I apologize.

I respect gays, because they are people just like the rest of us with different morals.

Well, I certainly find it ironic that you consider yourself a christian, but you use drugs and refer to homosexuals as faggots. I used to be a punk rocker, so the word "punk" doesn't offend me, however I find hypocritical christians to be the absolute lowest form of life on this planet. There is no insulting term I can use to describe you, but it's really not necessary, considering your entire belief system revolves around an imaginary deity, and has approximately 0% likelihood of being anything more than a sensationalized version of the preexisting hebrew and greek mythologies. And the only valid truth hidden within the sham religion you cling to is the premise of extending kindness and love to all people, which, sadly is the part that you missed. Good luck repressing those homoerotic urges and believing in an imaginary god. I find the words punk, bitch and faggot to be only marginally offensive. But if someone called me a christian I'd punch them in the mouth, because that's pretty much the same as calling someone a brainwashed bigot with the IQ of a stool sample.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. What is it with people these days taking offense to every word they hear. I was taught in pre-school not to let words bother me, and i thought it was taught to just about everyone that words are words. Its sickening how everyone takes offense by every damn word people use if its not "politically correct" especially when they take the word out of context and spin it so that it is offensive like how Metha said he used "faggot" meaning someone was a "punk" or "bitch" but people take it out of context just to say its offensive.

When did our world become a bunch of pussies who require everything to be politically correct? No wonder comedians do not even want to do shows at colleges and stuff anymore since they cant even say a joke without someone being offended and ruining it for everyone else because HOW DARE THEY SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT. It just really bothers me that people let fucking WORDS offend them. I really did think everyone was taught that sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me...

Sorry for derailing but that shit just gets me worked up since its so rampant these days and you cant say ANYTHING out of fear that someone will have you fired or arrested or whatever for hate crimes and whatever else they can come up with just because they had their feelings hurt by fucking words. Get over it and grow up, its just words, and if words hurt your feelings and emotions you need some fucking help.

Except you think they are second class citizens who are going to hell? That sounds like a problem to me.

No one gives a shit what you mean. You don't get to decide that it's not offensive.

I respect gays

No you don't.

Well we're all entitled to our opinions. Like I said, I hang out with punks, bitches and faggots. But I consider "christian" to be a highly offensive word. So you hate whoever you want, and I'll keep hating who I want. I'm not one of those "PC-police" type of people either, but using homophobic slurs on a forum is just poor form and low class, but that's what I've come to expect from christians anyway, so I don't know why I even bother.

That post wasn't meant to be taken seriously, he was playing the role of someone the police were supposedly after, chill guys.