• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Heroin or Oxycodone?

Methacodone

Bluelighter
Ok, Obviously Oxy and H are arguably the 2 most popular opiates probably in the world.

Ive been doing research on the 2 and I find lots of people who like Heroin better.
We're talking street Heroin btw, which is between 20-40% pure MAX. Esp street level dealers.

Here's the big question, if you can get a lifetime supply of Street Heroin (Black tar, or powder) or Oxycodone which 1 would you choose?

this is a pretty tough question for me, since my ROA of choice is smoking. I hate snorting any drug, and I have never injected anything outside the hospital, nor would I ever.

but to answer the question, since it's a LIFETIME supply, I'd go with Oxycodone.
If OC's were still around, I'd def go with those, but they're not even making them here in the states anymore.
The OP version is SO shitty I'd rather get a 10mg Percocet instead of an OP 80. That's how much I hate OP's.

Ill go with the Roxy 30s, they're definitely smokable, but of course with a low bioavailability of 20-35%.
But since it's a LIFETIME supply, that won't matter to me. I'd be chasing the dragon all day. :D

Which one would you go with?

This is totally for a fiction book that I'm writing..... It would have to be pure, un stepped on stuff, but smoking heroin would be my choice. Lifetime supply? Shit, Mr Brownstone, FTW. Chapter 5 material right there. Btw, I had some great brown shit and I made little lines and nodded so hard for a few hours, off a couple lines snorted. Look, snorting isnt for everybody, but it is easy and doesn't burn, I heard ;). All hypothetical. Pack a bowl and lace it. Have fun. Edit: I wont take post down, but will add that that has to be under special circumstances that could never be met today.

Last edited:
For me it's oxycodone, I snort my dope/oxy so an unlimited supply of roxi 30s sound amazing. I personally like oxy better when snorting, gives me a more energetic high. Intresting question.
One only can dream

Speed King ,
whoa, woah there.
shit. If I knew the stuff was at least 60% pure, I wouldn't think twice. I'd go with Heroin all day long.

Funny you brought that up, I too have had some SUPER fire black tar. I honestly smoked 2 tiny lines, which wasn't even 0.1g and it got me nodding for like 6 hours with my eyes rolled back to my head, couldn't even barely see! But holy FUCK was I feeling amazing.

So in conclusion for me it depends on potency, I stated the brown to be in the 35% pure avg. range.

If the dope is 50% pure, give me the dope.

if it's under 50% give me the Roxy 30s

Im going to have to go with heroin for sure. Drop a stamp on ur oil rig and get a nice cloud and im set for the day, and the taste I fucking love the taste, its almost part of my addiction for it lol

What's with all the this or that threads? Seriously.... How bout this for your thread. Oxymorphone so neither

I've never had low quality heroin, but between high quality heroin and Oxycodone it's a tough choice but I'd choose heroin.

Being a tough choice with good quality heroin, between a life-supply of street heroin and Oxy I think I'd choose Oxy.

Shitty % heroin or pure oxy? ide take the oxy any day rather than shit quality heroin. Since quantity is no issue its all about quality at this point so pure oxy > 35-50% heroin

Oral oxy with an IV Heroin chaser. It wont work in the reverse cos who the fuck can swallow a pill when their heads in their lap.
So who's giving these out? Am I in the right queue?

Last edited:
I'd take Oxycodone, merely because I could be certain of its potency and purity.

Using that language doesn't make you look cool in fact just the opposite as well as completely lacking any maturity.
I may be tottaly wrong but it somewhat sounds like he's joking or being sarcastic, but if he isn't I agree for sure

What's with all the this or that threads? Seriously.... How bout this for your thread. Oxymorphone so neither
I take that. It's the best painkiller I've ever been prescribed. Good pick taco. Clean heroin is bomb also.

Learn to ignore punks. We are on a different level. Hypothetical conversations that may be made up are fine.

There was a note of sarcasm yes, but that is what works best for me. I just have seen the OP open so many this or that threads and they are just pointless especially in regards to HR.

I agree. This really has nothing to do with harm reduction. OP, if it's not a harm reduction based thread, quit posting pointless threads. If you are going to continue making this or that threads, word your post in a way that puts a harm reduction spin or connection on it.