• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Heroin or Oxycodone?

It's the fact you used the word faggot that set me off. We don't need hate like that here or anywhere on this planet or in this universe.
I didn't even catch that. Yea, wrong word to use on Bluelight. OP should edit post.

Faggot is not even the word for homosexual and is the equivalent of calling a black person a n*****. It is a word of hate and should not be used especially so casually.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. What is it with people these days taking offense to every word they hear. I was taught in pre-school not to let words bother me, and i thought it was taught to just about everyone that words are words. Its sickening how everyone takes offense by every damn word people use if its not "politically correct" especially when they take the word out of context and spin it so that it is offensive like how Metha said he used "faggot" meaning someone was a "punk" or "bitch" but people take it out of context just to say its offensive.

When did our world become a bunch of pussies who require everything to be politically correct? No wonder comedians do not even want to do shows at colleges and stuff anymore since they cant even say a joke without someone being offended and ruining it for everyone else because HOW DARE THEY SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT. It just really bothers me that people let fucking WORDS offend them. I really did think everyone was taught that sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me...

Sorry for derailing but that shit just gets me worked up since its so rampant these days and you cant say ANYTHING out of fear that someone will have you fired or arrested or whatever for hate crimes and whatever else they can come up with just because they had their feelings hurt by fucking words. Get over it and grow up, its just words, and if words hurt your feelings and emotions you need some fucking help.

This makes the most sense of all.
whats worse is when all words are funny, until its the one that offends "you"

But wrong forum...

I don't have any sympathy for the self absorbed basement dweller who thinks abstaining from a vicious slur is more oppressive than reinforcing a history of abuse and murder. You can't muster enough empathy to keep your hate speak to yourself? Expect to be viewed as a spoiled child.

So you get to call people names but someone says a word you dont like and its all boohoo for me? What, does the world revolve around you and if something offends you then god forbid anyone say it? Yet you see it as an opportunity to call other people names that maybe they find offensive. Sorry but ive had REAL problems to deal with in life instead of being some stuck up prick who gets hurt by WORDS people say, and feel that since I am offended that everyone needs to pity me and ban people from freedom of speech. Oh how DARE they use that word at all!!!! Even though it isnt being used as a hateful word but ill take it out of context and be offended anyway right? If words are actually enough to offend you then have fun and sit back in your perfect little life where everything revolves around you and HOW DARE someone use their freedom of speech to say something that makes you feel all hurt inside. Unfortunately i had and have more important things to worry about than WORDS. I mean holy fuck he didnt even use it in a hateful way but everyone have nothing better to do than take offense to something someone typed on the fucking internet and then call him what could be considered offensive words in return, way to go being a hypocrite. Suck it up and stop crying over spilled milk. If you are dumb enough to be offended by words, you deserve to be offended.

I know a "faggot" whose 6'4" 230 lbs, has multiple black belts and served in the special forces. I'd love to hear you say that word when he's standing next to you.

but when he opens his mouth he talks like a 16 year old valley-girl. best person to take with you to a redneck bar. awesome.

Deadelvis666,

666? Hmmm.

Im so surprised you think calling someone a Christian is an insult.8)

Yeah these cry babies see the word faggot and world war 3 begins here on BL.

I tried to apologize IF I offended anyone. Yet, they're still dicks.

i say I respect gays. Yet, they say I don't.

haha

Sounds like a lifetime of constipation and bitch tits.

I'll take shrooms and a bag of weed please.

I would really have to ask a gay person how that f-word would offend. I myself have used the word/slur/ whatever as a a generic word for many other words. As I matured, I realized that certain groups take that word as areal hurtful word, so I dropped that word from my vocabulary. My choice. The fact that we are an international community, that wants to help many people from many different races, religions, sexual orientations, etc, makes me want to choose to be careful with what I say. I want people to stick around and not be turned off over a single word.

Neither...don't be stupid. Go with Kratom instead. It's all natural and provides virtually the same buzz.

Of course heroin is a lot stronger, but people get a tolerance to it after a while and it stops making them PASS OUT.

So, you might as well get some high quality kratom. Even that, I wouldnt wnat to take my whole life. Opiates are cool for certain times, even slightly addictive long term....but not nearly as addictive as marijuana (for me at least) and not something I'd want to live on forever.

Even marijuana gets old after a while and most people grow out of it around age 30. Same happened with me, I no longer smoke although sometimes I wish I had it to help sleep or for a headache. But it's just waaaay too trippy and strong for me. I don't like it anymore. makes me feel so weird. It totally feels like it's a plant from the devil when I smoke it now.

And of course shrooms are even stronger, I absolutely hate those too. lol I remember when I used to love them so much...more than anything. lol

All this BS GMO weed they have now a days...it's so strong, my landlord thought it was laced when I took only a few hits of it, I got so paranoid it wasn't even funny. Made me think he was the devil and I never liked him again after that experience. Seriously, that's how fucked up weed can be now. I don't recommend to anyone except pot heads, or people choking on their vomit.

All this BS GMO weed they have now a days...it's so strong, my landlord thought it was laced when I took only a few hits of it, I got so paranoid it wasn't even funny. Made me think he was the devil and I never liked him again after that experience. Seriously, that's how fucked up weed can be now. I don't recommend to anyone except pot heads, or people choking on their vomit.

Where is this GMO weed you speak of? I remember the government trying to engineer a strain like 20 years ago (the G13 strain) but in all my years I've never known anyone who didn't just pollinate a female plant with the pollen from a male plant in order to create viable seeds. Or of course the cloning which is so prevalent these days. But cloning is really just the same as taking a cutting from one plant to start another plant from, which has been a practice in horticulture for thousands of years. I'd be really curious to know about this GMO weed you speak of. I did hear a story once about some weird seeds from Amsterdam that were somehow genetically engineered to be 100% female. That sounds scary as fuck to me, but I've heard those seeds you can order from Amsterdam are total bullshit anyway like they only grow about 3 feet tall and the buds never fill out. I've never known anyone who actually messes with any of that bullshit. It's so much easier to just buy a bunch of clones, that seems to be what most indoor growers do these days. And outdoor is usually done the old fashioned way, with a male and a female plant. Where do you live that you're seeing all this GMO weed? What does it look like?

You've never heard of feminized seeds? They clone a female and force the clone to produce pollen and use it on the mother and repeat the process until 100 out of 100 seeds sprout female.

i've done my fair share of both and i can say that i like oxy better. its a cleaner high, and its a pharmaceutical made in a lab and not a dirty street powder touched 20 times before it reaches you. the first time i did heroin was because i actually wanted to try it, but i continued to do it for the same reason everyone does... because its way cheaper than oxy.

Heroin for sure. Oxy was the first opiate I tried, and I still love it, but heroin really gets under your skin in a different way...after doing my share of both (along with the other common opioids), heroin is the one I dream about.

Of course, what oxy has going for it is predictability...but I'd still pick heroin. Just something about it, lol.