• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Hard drugs now sold 'legally' in Canada

Branggen

Bluelighter
Its a guy with a truck and trailer and he stops on the side of the street like a food truck, police are allowing it so far after yesterdays grand opening, so far from what Ive seen drugs have good reviews
jrow2h4ztqxa1.png

Fellow harm reduction forum members, 11 year member of this website here. Mother. Unaffiliated voter. Probably lightest usage of my life currently right now after 21 years of heavy substance abuse since age 15.

Please tell me what YOU see are the pros AND cons to this?

I can't believe this is real. This is insane to me.

The Drugs Store! Yeah no shit. How long until a robbery, bets now 🤔
It says in the article that he carries limited amounts in case of robbery and wears an armored vest 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think it’s a GOOD idea, personally. It’ll prevent a lot of deaths. Think about it: people are gonna get their drugs ANYWAY, and this way it’s not cut with anything harmful, like fent etc. He said he’s checking IDs to make sure that they’re 18, and sign a waiver saying that they have done these drugs before. Obviously there’s ways around that but I think he’s taking the best possible precautions

it seems kind of expensive. i'm wondering how much the coke in my area is cut, probably a lot, but it still seems kind of pricey.

funny no acid or shrooms either. i wonder what they'd cost compared to these prices.

i'd definitely be into trying some pure coke from a vendor but have no interest in buying any street coke.

Its a guy with a truck and trailer and he stops on the side of the street like a food truck, police are allowing it so far after yesterdays grand opening, so far from what Ive seen drugs have good reviews
jrow2h4ztqxa1.png

So we of darker shades have to pay the price of drug war again!? Like HCl part doesn’t cost anything ffs. Until ALL amounts of coke and crack are not the same price...I...I...I… gonna fucking riooooot

It says in the article that he carries limited amounts in case of robbery and wears an armored vest 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think it’s a GOOD idea, personally. It’ll prevent a lot of deaths. Think about it: people are gonna get their drugs ANYWAY, and this way it’s not cut with anything harmful, like fent etc. He said he’s checking IDs to make sure that they’re 18, and sign a waiver saying that they have done these drugs before. Obviously there’s ways around that but I think he’s taking the best possible precautions

But what about deaths because we're used to the cuts, cocaine?

Fellow harm reduction forum members, 11 year member of this website here. Mother. Unaffiliated voter. Probably lightest usage of my life currently right now after 21 years of heavy substance abuse since age 15.

Please tell me what YOU see are the pros AND cons to this?

I can't believe this is real. This is insane to me.
Pros around the corner you've got fentanyl being sold to kids, cons are its more attractive to new users who might see hard drugs being normalized.

Overall I think its worth it and anyone should be able to take and sell drugs if they want to and are honest about what they are selling

it seems kind of expensive. i'm wondering how much the coke in my area is cut, probably a lot, but it still seems kind of pricey.

funny no acid or shrooms either. i wonder what they'd cost compared to these prices.

i'd definitely be into trying some pure coke from a vendor but have no interest in buying any street coke.
The acid and shroom around here already are sold in stores openly, and its in Canadian dollars so 200$ is like 150$ USD

how much coke do you snort? Coke is often, very often cut with active cuts so take that into consideration and also that even 20mg bump of pure stuff works, 200+mg will hardy kill anyone, like anyone with heart in a relatively ok condition so don’t complicate it. Purer coke = better

As for that shop.. If it was opened in my neighborhood I would get hooked very, very soon

But have in mind where I am there’s no open drug markets at all

If I want to get H I would need to dedicate time and energy to do it, if I had it around the corner, pure good, yea, I would get hooked

I can’t speak to the pharmacology of it, as that’s not my forte. But I do know that it takes 6.5 grams of cocaine to be lethal, and that’s at top purity. He is selling a max of 2.5 grams to each customer. Obviously, there’s ways around that too. But I think these things are “at your own risk.” I mean, anyone doing drugs knows they are potentially harmful, that’s a no-brainer, lol

And I’d like to suggest an equivalent situation: guns. People who are against drugs but pro-gun, I will never understand. The arguments for guns continuing to be legal to own (in all forms, yes) are the same arguments that can be applied to drugs. “People will get them anyway” etc…and I think that by drugs remaining illegal, it’s just feeding people into the overloaded prison system.

You're going to see much more of this moving forward.

Could have been a lot more people busted but they gotta leave some to rebuild than rinse and repeat.

Most those who think they have good opsec can be busted as easy as it’s to steal a candy from a child (only requirement, as it needs to be done again and again is that his mom doesn't see the act of stealing).

Bullet-proof opsec, most can only dream about it as it’s either working with a blessing from the government or never touching nor seeing the goods nor direct funds while having no incriminating digital communication and yet