H.M.P. Bluelight Towers - Top Dog

I fucking KNEW it! You're my boy, Joe! YOU'RE MY FUCKIN BOY!!

Ep#5 the ladies from the gutters of lust!

Welcome to H.M.P. BLUELIGHT TOWERS!

TOP DOG

5503edd30f0ea37876df6618033fc8ac.gif

Results for:
Episode #5 - Give the dog a bone

and
Bonus Mission #5 - Boxer dog

Ready?

Their bodies were brazen, their eyes bold, they are bad, and they know it. They hate the grim prison, the corrupt warders, the rigid routine that was supposed to batter them into decency. But most of all, each one of these caged SLAVES OF SIN hate not having a man!

HAYLEY BELLIS
BONE-H.jpg

COKE DEALER
CAUGHT RED HANDED WITH 0.5 KILO
SHE LOVES THE SNIFF
LOVES A BAD BOY MORE!

"IF YOU HAVEN'T GAMBLED IN LOVE
YOU HAVEN'T GAMBLED AT ALL!"

THE HOTTEST BABE IN THE JOINT

AIMEE GRIFFITHS

bone-aimee.jpg

ARSONIST
BURNT HER FLAT DOWN WHILE SHE WAS INSIDE IT WITH HER CHILDREN
HOT HOT HOT
BUT NOT IN A GOOD WAY

RADIO RENTAL CHICKEN ORIENTAL

MICHELLE CARTER
bone-michelle.jpg

ONE COLD HEARTED COW
DROVE HER LAST BOYFRIEND TO SUICIDE
BANGING ON AND ON AND ON AT THE POOR SOD
UNTIL HE COULD TAKE NO MORE
SHE SHOWED NO REMORSE
"I'D DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN, NOW I'VE GOT A TASTE FOR IT"

SIMMONE LAVAL
bone-simmone.jpg

FRAUDSTER
£216,000.00 LEACHED FROM HER EMPLOYERS
SPENT ON YOUNG MEN, MAKE UP, HOLIDAYS, CARS, HAIR DO'S AND JEWELS
HIGH MAINTENANCE MARDY COW

BIG STRONG MAN HANDS

KATHY PATRICK
bone-kathy.jpg

COMPLETELY CRAZY
POISONED HER DAD
THE SUNDAY ROAST

NO REASON GIVEN FOR HER PATRICIDE

BRENDA BARRATINI
BONE-BRENDA-1.jpg

CUT OFF BOYFRIENDS PENIS AND TESTICLES WITH A GARDEN SHEARS
HE SAID SHE CUT OFF 95% ie 6 INCHES OF HIS PENIS AND HIS TESTES
SHE SAID HIS PENIS WASN'T THAT BIG AND SHE ONLY CUT OFF 45% ie 2 INCHES
AND MAYBE SOME OF HIS SCROTUM

"TEEHEEHEE"
[apparently]

KATY WILLIAMS
bone-katy.jpg

KATY AND THE NEIGHBOURS ENJOYING A BBQ
KATY WENT POSTAL ON THE LADY FROM #32
WITH A FUCKING IRON BAR

CAUSED LIFE CHANGING INJURIES
NO REASON OR PROVOCATION
KATY CLAIMS SHE RECALLS NOTHING
A NICE GIRL WHO WOULDN'T HURT A FLY
EXCEPT FOR THAT TIME WITH THE IRON BAR

GEORGE MICHAEL
georgemichael.jpg

POPSTAR, SONGWRITER, RECORD PRODUCER, PHILANTHROPIST, HEART THROB
IN FOR D.U.I.
ON ARRIVAL AT THE NICK GEORGE MADE A PASS AT MAL3VOLENT AND IT BROKE HIS HEART WHEN
MAL3VOLENT SAID:
I want some actual hot psycho dudes not fuckin curious George or whatever your name is...I can't motivate myself for that
MANY THINK THIS REJECTION WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR GEORGE

JOANNA DENEHEY
BONE-JO-1.jpg

JACKPOT!
SERIAL KILLER
ON A SPREE SHANKED UP THREE MEN
THEN SLICED TWO OTHERS

MURDERED FOR 'FUN'
H.M.P. BLUELIGHT TOWERS FEMALE TOP DOG
"I KILLED TO SEE HOW I WOULD FEEL, SEE IF I WAS AS A COLD AS I THOUGHT I WAS, THEN IT GOT MORE-ISH"

NOW LET'S SEE WHO IS

TOP DOG

EPISODE #5

AND WHO IS THE DISRESPECTED PRISON JAPANESE CHIN!

Last edited:
Ep. #5 Results

THIS WEEK'S WINNER:

MAL3VOLENT
H.M.P. Bluelight Towers TOP DOG!

RESPECT
points totalizer:
Current Total = 57
Booty Call with KATY = 5
Booty Call with HALEY = 3
Boxing Expert = 4 +1 for previous form
Booty call with SCOUSE JOE = 3

TOTAL RESPECT = 73

HERO...HYPOCRITE...CRIMINAL...MANIAC...MONSTER...
Whatever else he is, MAL3VOLENT is STILL the TOP DOG

What is the secret to MAL3VOLENT success? In the fetid, rotten gutter that is H.M.P. Bluelight Towers he is a mighty titan towering above his lowly scumbag rivals demanding and receiving their RESPECT.

The industrial quantities of drugs and tech he seemingly plucks from the air ensure his word is the real law in the jungle that is prison life.

His every action denies social authority, he just does whatever he wants. Most lags play table tennis for relaxation, MAL3VOLENT has wild and depraved sex with some of the most deadliest jades known to man.

SCOUSE JOE thinks...

"I'm going to screw the fucking arse off you" he repeated to himself. The words were like an aphrodisiac, connected with that coarse, brutish lecher with the broken nose who had accosted him the day before. And he'd made a date with him: Your cell, 10 o'clock, after the fight.

The thought of a good hard shag with an animal like MAL3VOLENT shamed him. He shut it out of his mind. But it returned with greater force as he remembered how he'd stalked him like a jungle creature right there in the workshops where he was smashing Disney DVD's with a toffee hammer. MAL3VOLENT had moved slowly, an implacable force of destruction, confident of his power over him. SCOUSE JOE was revolted, sickened, but he would fuck MAL3VOLENT as hard as he could.

He needed ugliness, degradation, punishment. He didn't want it, but he was driven to it!

HAYLEY is the talk of the jail, and MAL3VOLENT pulled that ass all night long.
Everyone wants a bit of HAYLEY: the bean flickers, the guards and the straight cons are all envious of him.
KATY is crazed, that 1000 yard stare tells you all you need to know, most men would stay clear, but the BIG DOG knows exactly what these MAD BITCHES need.
SCOUSE JOE is a mighty powerhouse of a man, as strong as a gorilla and he went through hell to get to SHAG MAL3VOLENT and will pay any price to hold onto him. A superbly violent and uncontrollably lustful recruit to the TOP DOG's pack!

GOOD GIRLS WANT MAL3VOLENT BAD, BAD BOYS WANT HIM WORSE!

Teaching the prison about advanced drug dealing, giving post graduate courses in terror, tyranny, blackmail, murder and mayhem, MAL3VOLENT demands and receives total RESPECT. His reputation and the tentacles of his evil empire stretch far beyond the confines of H.M.P. Bluelight Towers. He is proving to be a diabolical criminal genius!

COCK.jpg

MAL3VOLENT TOP DOG LEGEND

RESPECT!

BPTUBBS

H.M.P. Bluelight Towers CAPO DI TUTTI I CAPI!

RESPECT
points totalizer:
Current Total = 43
Booty Call with JOANNA = 7
Booty Call with AIMEE = 4
Secret RESPECT bonus unlocked:
LUST MURDERER = 4
Secret RESPECT bonus unlocked:
BUSINESS PARTNER OF FEMALE TOP DOG = 3

TOTAL RESPECT = 61

BPTUBBS once again shows how it's done. Throbbing with the white heat of violence, bloodshed and uninhibited sexuality!

BPTUBBS is able to waltz in and out of the various sections of the prison undetected, use the blood-stained queens of crime as his personal harem, his pet prison officer and his seemingly magical abilities to supply a huge and seemingly unlimited supply of cheese weed/tech ensures BPTUBBS and his crew enjoy an almost fabled status.

BPTUBBS is currently basking in the RESPECT the other prisoners are only too happy to give him. His FAM are to a man PROUD to be associated with him and defer to his judgement in all matters.

The deal he made with the prison FEMALE TOP DOG that they sealed with the BLOOD and MURDER of their HAPLESS AMOUR AIMEE doubled his market and widened his sphere of influence to include the whole jail!

This is a rock-solid foundation to become the Caesar of H.M.P. Bluelight Towers; BPTUBBS is literally SLAYING his way back to the ultimate salutation of TOP DOG

RESPECT!

MADNESS00

H.M.P. Bluelight Towers THE MAN!

RESPECT
points totalizer:
Current Total = 48
Caught with Knickers Down = -3
Business as Usual ABDU = 5
Business as Usual THE TWINS = 3

TOTAL RESPECT = 58

MADNESS00 is armed with almost infinite scientific resourcefulness, which sadly backfired on him this week.

MADNESS00 and his crew ABDU and THE TWINS in the canteen discussing which of the Category A female prisoners to bang and failed to notice a uniformed figure lurking behind them - SENIOR PRISON OFFICER FULTON MACKAY, who overheard:

MADNESS00 said:
...Haley has the charisma and blank stare of a grade A serial killer, so i'm Taking her.

Michelle is my unicorn, because she is from my state and i think it's erotic that she convinced her boyfriend to commit suicide for her. She also has massive tits IRL IIRC.

MADNESS00 Then showed a picture from the internet of MICHELLE and her MASSIVE TITS on an illegal i-Phone to his cronies.

Aaaaaand as prisoners do not have access to the internet, MADNESS00 was put on LOCKDOWN in THE CAGE all week. He was released back into the General Population in time for Episode 6 Main Mission and Bonus Mission #6. MADNESS00 has also had another SIX MONTHS added to jail term.

Despite being wrapped up MADNESS00 is still a force to be reckoned with in H.M.P. Bluelight Towers. His team ensured it was BUSINESS AS USUAL although complaints have been made to ABDU about the violent debt collection methods employed by THE TWINS

The RESPECT he is held in by the other lags ensures MADNESS00 remains a serious contender for TOP DOG

RESPECT!

INVEGAUSER

H.M.P. Bluelight Towers BLOCK BARON!

RESPECT
points totalizer:
Current Total = 29
Booty Call with BRENDA = 6
Booty Call with KATY = 5
Special RESPECT bonus unlocked:
TAUNTING = 1

TOTAL RESPECT = 46

INVEGAUSER knew EXACTLY what he wanted for some R&R, like a fat kid in the sweetshop INVEGAUSER went for the wild ones, the reformatory girls who live and love by the laws of the street! His ability to have shocking orgies with lesbians, narcotics, fetishists of every terrifying type has won him so much RESPECT. One of his latest conquests BRENDA is infamous for BOBBITING her previous lover but INVEGAUSER made that bitch moan in a very different way. His greeting to KATY "I'm a big metal fan" was a great hit. Draw your own conclusions!

Despite his LONE WOLF status INVEGAUSER demonstrates an uncanny ability to produce a wide variety of drugs and tech to flog to the other prisoners. This has heightened the RESPECT levels INVEGAUSER enjoys. The lag is becoming a legend, and the authorities are beginning to fear that the other prisoners may come to regard him as TOP DOG

RESPECT!

SHADOWMEISTER

H.M.P. Bluelight Towers BAD MAN PINUP!

RESPECT
points totalizer:
Current Total = 21
Understanding of Criminal Anthropology in the field = 3
Booty Call with KATY = 5
Booty Call with HALEY = 3

TOTAL RESPECT = 37

SHADOWMEISTER literally landed on his feet in the prison environment and is really making a name for himself with the male cons, the female cons and ALL the screws. He went for UNCONTROLLABLE DRUG FUELED PASSIONATE SEX with the BANGED UP BEAUTIES rather than worrying about any RESPECT to be gained that shagging MURDERS LITTLE HELPERS might bring him.

His incredible TESTES and insatiable desires means the SEX MAD MANIAC SHADOWMEISTER whose business is DRUG DEALING and pleasure is WOMEN is a stone cold PRO at both!

Snapping hard on the heels of the leaders SHADOWMEISTER is making this look easy. Known as a non-violent problem solver, he prefers to negotiate rather than fight, subdue rather than disable, BUT he is not afraid to go RADIO FUCKING RENTAL if required. One to watch.

The sweetheart of the ladies with a razor sharp smile and a look that kills, SHADOWMEISTER is SHOOTING to be TOP DOG

RESPECT!

Last edited:
Ep. #5 Results

SWILOW
H.M.P. Bluelight Towers TOP THUG!

RESPECT
points totalizer:
Current Total = 25
Hobbit = -1
Business as Usual ABDU = 5
Business as Usual ALEX = 4

TOTAL RESPECT = 33

SWILOW has scored 6 ounces of 6-APB and really got stuck into it. Railed so much he actually made himself sick. He just hung out all week in the SICK BAY comatose, WASTED on BENZOFURY.

SWILOW went through the worst comedown he had ever experienced. His FAM ensured it was BUSINESS AS USUAL and his loyal BETA dog ABDU visits him every morning with a fat spliff of CONGOLESE RED to try and revive the TOP DOG.

ABDU conceals the worst of SWILOW's excess and issues orders he pretends are from SWILOW to ALEX for the days requirements. SWILOW's FAM are keeping it together but without his guidance there has been a significant increase in acts of random violence committed by his crew.

6APB-1.jpg

"Just fuck off and leave me ALONE!"

So far the prison population is unaware of this potential power vacuum. Can SWILOW make it back? How long can ABDU cover for him? What will ALEX do when when he discovers he has been duped? Rival firms and crews are in the wings waiting to launch a take over bid if they smell any weakness on SWILOW's part.

There is little RESPECT for yesterday's man in H.M.P. Bluelight Towers!

SWILOW is nodding all over his laurels. With time on his hands,
CONGOLESE RED in his pockets and booze on his breath is the accolade of TOP DOG slipping from the reach of this gangster-killer-bootlegger-drug addict-racketeer?

RESPECT!

WO1FG4NG

H.M.P. Bluelight Towers RUDE BOY!

RESPECT
points totalizer:
Current Total = 1
Booty Call with HAYLEY = 3
Boxing Expert = 4

TOTAL RESPECT = 8

WO1FG4NG Won even more RESPECT from the other inmates this episode by getting to bang HAYLEY. Not for him fornicating with flim-flams and floozies, HAYLEY's amazing looks and WOW! figure are the talk of the jail, and WO1FG4NG pulled that ass all night long. Everyone wants a bit of HAYLEY: the bean flickers, the guards and the straight cons are all envious of his conquest.

WO1FG4NG worked out all week in the HARDCASE GYM spotting and sparring with the other regular guys on the strength of that, and when he tipped SCOUSE JOE as the winner of the grudge match the people realised he was a man to RESPECT.

Currently showing interest in an offer of running a drug supply operation through the HARDCASE GYM and the adjacent SCIENCE & TECH LAB he is truly keeping it all together like a real man.

He likes his action FAST and his women 100% proof!

WO1FG4NG fast tracking to TOP DOG!

RESPECT!

SPEEDKING

H.M.P. Bluelight Towers CAPO CRIMINE!
RESPECT
points totalizer:
Current Total = 5
Hobbit = -1

TOTAL RESPECT = 4

SPEEDKING won no RESPECT from the other inmates, just hung out all week in the prison workshop carrying out ultra-low paid, mind-numbing, and repetitious manual work. SENIOR PRISON OFFICER FULTON MACKAY is slightly encouraged by the inmates progress towards rehabilitation.

A small time tough in a big time world. Still one of the most feared individuals in the prison.

RESPECT!

SPECIFIED

H.M.P. Bluelight Towers HARDCASE CRIMINAL
RESPECT
points totalizer:
Current Total = 5
Hobbit = -1

TOTAL RESPECT = 4

SPECIFIED won no RESPECT from the other inmates, just hung out all week in the prison workshop carrying out ultra-low paid, mind-numbing, and repetitious manual work. SENIOR PRISON OFFICER FULTON MACKAY is slightly encouraged by the inmates progress towards rehabilitation.

Although a new guy, his lucky find last episode of someone else's drug laden drone and subsequent generous distribution of the ASSETS ensures SPECIFIED is RESPECTED among the prison population

RESPECT!

WELCOME TO THE GUTTER

ALASDAIRM
H.M.P. Bluelight Towers HOBBIT!

RESPECT
points totalizer:
Current Total = 1
HOBBIT = -1

TOTAL RESPECT = 0

ALASDAIRM Won no RESPECT from the other inmates, just hung out all week in the prison workshop smashing Hard Dance Compilation CD's with a toffee hammer. The Probation Service are "promising" to "look into" a Home Visit if the GOOD CONDUCT continues.

WOT A MUG

BOO!

NEVERSICKANYMORE

RESPECT
points totalizer:
Current Total = 1
Hobbit = -1

TOTAL RESPECT = 0

NEVERSICKANYMORE Won no RESPECT from the other inmates, just hung out all week in the prison workshop smashing Eminem CD's with a toffee hammer. The Probation Service are "promising" to "look into" a Home Visit if the GOOD CONDUCT continues.

WOT A MUG

BOO!

NOODLE

RESPECT
points totalizer:
Current Total = 1
Hobbit = -1

TOTAL RESPECT = 0

NOODLE Won no RESPECT from the other inmates, just hung out all week in the prison workshop smashing Black Sabbath CD's with a toffee hammer. The Probation Service are "promising" to "look into" a Home Visit if the GOOD CONDUCT continues.

WOT A MUG

BOO!

THE LOVE BANDIT

RESPECT
points totalizer:
Current Total = 1
Hobbit = -1

TOTAL RESPECT = 0

THE LOVE BANDIT Won no RESPECT from the other inmates, just hung out all week in the prison workshop smashing BTS CD's with a toffee hammer. The Probation Service are "promising" to "look into" a Home Visit if the GOOD CONDUCT continues.

WOT A MUG

BOO!

CAPTAIN HEROIN

RESPECT
points totalizer:
Current Total = 3
Hobbit = -3

TOTAL RESPECT = 0

The pressure is getting to CAPTAIN HEROIN as he Won no RESPECT from the other inmates, just hung out all week in the prison workshop smashing Rammstein CD's with a toffee hammer. The Probation Service are "promising" to "look into" a Home Visit if the GOOD CONDUCT continues.

WOT A MUG

BOO!

Last edited:
Ep. #5 REHAB

WELCOME

TO

H.M.P. BLUELIGHT TOWERS

REHABILITATION CENTRE

work-Indian-Call-Center-4262.jpg

MAKING PRISONS WORK

SHADY'S FOX
H.M.P. Bluelight Towers GOVERNORS POODLE!

RESPECT
points totalizer:
Current Total = 0
HOBBIT = -5

TOTAL RESPECT = -5

SHADY'S FOX is promised a chance for a HOME VISIT next week.

On parole.

Wearing a tag.

As part of the SKILLS FOR REHABILITATION programme SHADY'S FOX is hard at work for 12 hours a day 6 days a week in H.M.P. BLUELIGHT TOWERS REHABILITATION WORKSHOPS learning how to work in a call centre for ?4.23 a week.

SHADY'S FOX is determined to win early FREEDOM.

If it really happens SHADY'S FOX will be able to meet up with Fam, have a fancy hotdog in the Blind Beggar, then off with everyone to watch the football, sup a few pints in their local, have a laugh and a kebab after chucking out time; back to the drum to sleep in own bed and no-one is going to come knocking on the door, oh no, none of that looking over your shoulder paranoid bullshit for SHADY'S FOX.

Pathetic.

TURNCOAT DIVVY!

WOT A WANKER!

MEL22

H.M.P. Bluelight Towers GOVERNORS POODLE!

RESPECT
points totalizer:
Current Total = 0
HOBBIT = -5

TOTAL RESPECT = -5

MEL22 is promised a chance of a HOME VISIT next week.

On parole.

Wearing a tag.

As part of the SKILLS FOR REHABILITATION programme MEL22 is hard at work for 12 hours a day 6 days a week for ?4.23 a week in H.M.P. BLUELIGHT TOWERS REHABILITATION WORKSHOPS learning how to work in a call centre.

MEL22 is determined to win early FREEDOM.

If it really happens MEL22 will be able to meet up with Fam, have a fancy hotdog in the Blind Beggar, then off with everyone to watch the football, sup a few pints in their local, have a laugh and a kebab after chucking out time; back to the drum to sleep in own bed and no-one is going to come knocking on the door, oh no, none of that looking over your shoulder paranoid bullshit for MEL22.

Pathetic.

TURNCOAT DIVVY!

WOT A WANKER!

MAL3VOLENT
IS
TOP DOG

RESPECT!

IT'S ALL TO PLAY FOR!

WATCH OUT FAM FOR EPISODE #6

"Don't keep sausages in the dog kennel"

COMING SOON!

BlueLight_Logo.png

WHERE EVEN THE DREAMS ARE DIRTY

Last edited:
Dang, I dropped the fucking ball here. To whom can I issue a stabbing frenzy and reclimb the ladder here? I mean, I've enjoyed the buzz- god knows, anything to blot out the stench of that asshole Abdu, but there is something less than satisfying in just being high and not raping anyone.

I suppose maybe I am becoming an adult. I remember my dad saying this to me during one of our conjugal visits, "Son, always remember, pick on the weak and those who cannot fight back and rape them". It just seems to be a truism that I want to move forward with.

Episode #6 Don't keep sausages in the dog kennel

This is a:

Criminal Anthropology Simulation Master Class
Open To All Forum Members

Episode difficulty level:3

Ready?
Well let's play:

TOP DOG

Episode #6 - Don't keep sausages in the dog kennel

(i)You blagged your way onto the Vulnerable Prisoners Unit and SHANKED one of those ANIMALS right the fuck up.
(ii)You framed a MUPPET for the stabbing although EVERYONE knows you did it.
(iii)You recruited some SOUND LADS to enforce your will and sell your GEAR.
(iv)You COERCED a SCREW into bringing your contraband into prison.
(v)You BANGED your choice of the Category A TRAMP FRAULEINS

You really are a man who can do whatever the fuck he wants.

The Governor seems to think that you are to blame for all the disruption to his well run jail. It's no biggy but you need to have the heat taken off you so business can carry on.

You need a hostage situation. For that you need a KING HELL LOONY. You know which ones they are. The basket cases you tax the pills off. The pills all the space cadets on D Wing fucking love.

Organise a successful hostage taking situation using the scariest inmate as the perpetrator to distract the attention of the authorities from you and your FAM, so you can carry on selling drugs and tech and yes, you'll be the man, dog!

CHOOSE YOUR HOSTAGE TAKER

JONATHON
sausage-jonathon.jpg

STEPHEN
sausage-stephen.jpg

MATHEW
sausage-mathew.jpg

RICHARD
sausage-richard.jpg

PETER
sausage-peter.jpg

PURPLE AKI
sausage-aki.png

Remember: For you this is just for fun,
For the FRAGGLES it's all about SAVING THE WORLD FROM CTHULHU!
or what ever GUFF you told them.

NOMINATE YOUR MENACING HOSTAGE TAKER!

I will publish the results in about a week. Keep your eyes PEELED for Episode 7 of this exciting prison simulation!

CHECK IN HERE REGULARLY FAM TO SEE WHO IS THE RESPECTED

TOP DOG

EPISODE #6

AND WHO IS THE DISRESPECTED PRISON SHETLAND SHELTIE!

BlueLight_Logo.png

ENTERTAINING THOSE WITH IMPECCABLE TASTE

Last edited:
Great read as always leet...laughed my as off at the scouse joe write up.

PETER definitely partakes. Has that little unhinged twinkle in his eye too.

I think little matty could make a hell of a mess of things, and it would suit my purposes nicely....

Peter reminds me of someone I knew once.... feel I should invite him for a night with joanna and i.... shes getting a bit antsy.

I'm going with Mathew also. The guy looks so innocent, that once I drive him to believe that he needs to take these hostages because they alone hold the key to opening the Gates of Hell in their souls, it will really tug on the peoples' heartstrings and sense of outrage at the madness present in the world. That it is madness of my own making, they will remain totally oblivious to.

Mathew doesn't seem reliable to actually pull off the plan successfully and hold attention off me. He seems batshit insane, whereas Peter just wants his pills and as long as he has his pills he's all good and can be a perfectly capable criminal. His mind still functions well enough to understand the concept of cashing in on an incentive.

The auld dog kens all the tricks

Criminal Anthropology Simulation Master Class
Difficulty level:3 maybe 4

Ready?
Let's play:

TOP DOG

BONUS MISSION #6

H.M.P. BLUELIGHT TOWERS
YOUR CELL

Past breakfast and the doors haven't been opened. The wing is on lock-down. Every cell is going to be tossed (searched) by D.S.T. (Dedicated Search Team)

The Wing Custodial Manager, SENIOR PRISON OFFICER FULTON MACKAY is leading the search. He knows you are a recidivist and a trouble maker and can't wait to catch you out and remove your privileges. A former Drill Sergeant in the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders 1st Battalion he DESPISES men like you.

fulton1.jpg

"Oh your cell is going to get tossed all over the shop laddie. Ah'm doing it meself."

It's a real one-off, it never happens usually cos you're too smart but today you're actually holding some weight and the lock down this morning wasn't expected tbf.

Caught with your fucking knickers down.

You've got 2 ounces of MEPHEDRONE. That's 4-MMC if you go by the fucking spaghetti alphabet soup names that drugs have nowadays.

You can hear the rub down going off two cells away, you've still got a bit of time...

Where are you going to stash the gear? Browse the following locations and hope SENIOR PRISON OFFICER FULTON MACKAY doesn't think to search it. You must nominate TWO hiding places, BUT only ONE hiding place if you have access to the PRISON CHAPEL as your BASH 'n' STASH HOUSE.

N.B.
Access to the PRISON CHAPEL as a stash is restricted to:
MAL3VOLENT
MADNESS00
BPTUBBS

You can use up to 4 different hiding places if you think that will work better for you. (Sometimes if the screws find a package they think they've got the lot and stop looking. Sometimes they don't.)

IT'S A FREE CHOICE!

Post your stash place(s) of choice before the thread closes and see if you get to keep the MEPHEDRONE and earn the RESPECT of the jail.

Will you hide the
MEPHEDRONE by:

01. Using a small magnet to hold a bag to the underside of your steel bedside table.

02. Placing a bag into the secret pocket you've sewn into the right leg of your trousers.

03. Concealing a bag in the light fittings.

04. Wrapping a bag in a black t-shirt and hiding it under the cabinet.
(This may work because screws will be looking under the cabinet with a mirror on a stick. They will be expecting to see blackness and that's what you're giving them.)

05. There is a missing block in the wall of your windowsill. The aperture has been covered with cardboard painted to match the rest of the wall.

06. Putting a bag inside the fire alarm.

"Now boys. Nevir, and Ah repeat nevir gie this man the benefit o' th' doubt"

FULTON-2.jpg

"Tell me whaur th' gear is and it'll gang easier fur youse"

07. Putting a bag inside the steel bed frame.

08. Up the anus it goes. Swallowed perhaps, to be retrieved some 24 hours later... Always assuming of course nothing untoward happens to you.

09. Putting it in a plastic bag tied to a piece of string, the bag floated around the U bend and the string tied to a biro cut to the width of the pipe to act as a wedge.

10. Putting a bag in the lining of your shoes.

11. Putting a bag in your mattress/pillow.

12. Concealing a bag in your toiletries, perhaps your antiperspirant can, or your anti-dandruff shampoo bottle.

13. Using a Hollowed out book.
That Bible finally came in useful and not just as an emergency skin supply!

14. Perhaps you wish to propose an alternative to the above. If it's really ingenious and you don't want the others to know - pm me.

"Aha! Got youse! Check ower thare again. He keeps looking ower thare"

FULTON-3.jpg

"Ah ken thir's gear in 'ere. Ah'll get a sniffer hoond"

If you magically still have MEPHEDRONE after everyone else has lost theirs, win the RESPECT of the prison and well yes, you'll be the man now, dog.

CHECK HERE FAM 2 SEE WHO IS

TOP DOG

AND WHO IS THE PRISON MALTESE

BlueLight_Logo.png

UNDERHAND TACTICS
IS
OUR SPECIALITY

Last edited:
Hmmmm in mal's cell seems the way to go lol. The ol supply lines mean I can get more.... a small loss, but so much gained by framing my biggest rival.

Leet, is SENIOR PRISON OFFICER FULTON MACKAY inspired by Sam Neill's INSPECTOR CHESTER CAMPBELL from Peaky Blinders?

Tubbs, most of my stash is safe in the chapel. Scouse Joe is holding the rest of mine for me. Luckily we were able to make some more room last night, though, and were able to accommodate your drugs as well. He slipped out in the nick of time this morning.

I am impressed that you were able to infiltrate my cell and I respect your ingenuity. I will keep your stash as a fine for the trespass, but if you want to talk business in regards to the future, let Abdu or Alex know and we will arrange a meeting.

I'm swallowing mine. Reason being, I've triple bagged it in rubber so it's very unlikely to rupture. But even if it does, I'm such a drug freak that my tolerance is so high it's just gonna be a wild party for me for the night, and I'll be okay come morning, albeit with a bit of a headache and the desire to lay around all day, basking in the glory of the highest I've ever been on mephedrone.

The plan is to throw it up when the coast is clear. But if it's too late, I suppose I'll just need to get Kiah to fish it out of my shit. Lord knows she'll do anything for me.

Clarification

H.M.P. BLUELIGHT TOWERS
YOUR CELL

Past breakfast and the doors haven't been opened. The wing is on lock-down.

It's a real one-off, it never happens usually cos you're too smart but today you're actually holding some weight and the lock down this morning wasn't expected tbf.

Caught with your fucking knickers down.

LOCKDOWN - meaning:
The CONFINING of prisoners to their cells.

TOP DOG's do NOT share cells, YOU are in the cell ON YOUR OWN

Please nominate hiding place(s) to win RESPECT by holding onto one, two maybe more ounces of BUBBLE right the nose of SENIOR PRISON OFFICER FULTON MACKAY the muggy cunt.

Each ounce concealed will gain you 4 RESPECT points.
ONE OUNCE per hiding place.

HOW DID YOU DO IT TOP DOG?

now-u-see-it.gif

NOW YOU SEE IT...

Last edited:
Shit! Alright, so here's the thing. Over the last five years, I've been formulating the perfect hiding place. I began by carefully chipping away at the mortar around one of the stones of the prison wall, with a chisel I had snuck in for me during a conjugal visit (she put it up her coochie - a very talented lass she was). After I managed to pry that rock out, I set to work, little by little, always replacing the removed stone, in hollowing out a substantial space behind it. So, using that hiding place, I'm sticking 5 more bubbles full of:

• Mephedrone
  • MDMA
  • DOiP (just got this in, Shadowmeister has you for all of your super obscure drug taking needs)
  • DMT
  • Methaqualone

And now the stone is back in place. SENIOR PRISON OFFICER FULTON MACKAY is a wily one, but my craftsmanship is supreme.