Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

goulburn river (victoria) // earthcore carnival // 26-28 november, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a life from byron(sorta)

Anyone...

If so I need to save and fast when I get back from vietnam

Doofqueen and Ozbreaker - it took you kids a while ;)
Are you flying down or should i have brie and smoked salmon nibbly things awaiting your arrival? ;)

Does anyone know (confirmed) if gates will be open Thrusday am ?

Is anyone planning on taking the bus from sydney?

Or melbourne from that matter - If I get a cheap flight it works out the same.

I'm just not keen at all on driving.

hell yes +4

Went to Spiro's last night saw the lineup and times. I'm telling you its going to be ABSOLUTELY off its tits.

I'm so excited!! big kev stylyee

miss slingshot said:
Doofqueen and Ozbreaker - it took you kids a while ;)
Are you flying down or should i have brie and smoked salmon nibbly things awaiting your arrival? ;)

Does anyone know (confirmed) if gates will be open Thrusday am ?

I will most likely be driving down with mates. Road trips are fun! =D nibbly bits sound good to me ;)

Don't like the bus idea because i take a shit oad of stuff whn i go doofing and won't be able to get it all on the train to get to sydney so need a lift from my door 8o

Ah, you miss out on *joke over*

Last edited:
Oh fuck it i'm going....although that'll mean a drive from Brizzy or the Nth coast!!
And my parents only live 45min from the site!

If anyone wants a lift PM me!:)
I don't want to do that drive on my own;(

I am at present in discussions to make it to this event.....it will take some amazing saving efforts on my part to make it, but it may happen....

The line up is just too amazing....

aloowishus said:
If anyone wants a lift PM me!:)
I don't want to do that drive on my own;(

Looks like IWoody was after a lift from Byron so that mgiht work out quite nicely for both of you aloowishus!

OK... i just bought my ticket.. i have a lift half sorted so now i'm lining up for some intense EC madness!!! =D

Originally posted by tnargus
I am at present in discussions to make it to this event.....it will take some amazing saving efforts on my part to make it, but it may happen....

The line up is just too amazing....

that's the spirit man :D

would be good to see you there...

Blair! OF COURSE YOU ARE COMING! there is no question about it my love!!! becasue i say so.

I'll be there! And it will be fun for all.

*prepares for attacking tnargus with mass tackle hugs* <3

from http://www.tism.com.au/tourdates/

This Is Serious Mum live dates: 2004

*many dates removed*
27/11/04 Earthcore Festival, Goulburn River

Hmmmmmmmm, maybe it's a different earthcore that they are playing at

* why would I have lied to you NTC the other day when I told you about this? :( *

^ Oh no, i know you'd never lie to me, i mean, you'd break my heart and then we'd have to go into marrige counselling and my bills would run up the wazoo and it would be a total crisis.

Just hadn't seeen their name on any of the "earthcore-official" stuff, please don't leave me baby :(

TISM!!!! Rockin!!! can't wait to be thrashing around in the dirt with wazza and other tism fans....oooooh yeah! bring it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.