Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

goulburn river (victoria) // earthcore carnival // 26-28 november, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for Earthcore this year, had a fucking ball last year at the 10th anniversary one. Is this the same venue as last year? I'll make sure I come properly prepared this year with enough food and water and etc. and try to get some sleep this time. Add basix and SteveElektro to that list please.

Last edited:
^^^ i rekon its a lil to earlly to organise a meet yet :\ (IMO)

peoples plans change and this is still a good few months off...

*waves her hands madly*

ill have finshed school *finally* and be *oh SO* ready for a big rocking carn-tastic time!

Most definitely Thomas P Heckmann! My God... been hanging out to see this guy play again for ages!!

Just a few questions about the line up:

Simon Posford is playing a Sphongled set -
Sphongle = Simon Posford and Raja Ram. So will Raja Ram be playing with Simon Posford? And if Raja Ram is playing with him... will he also be playing alone?

Younger Brother = Simon Posford + Prometheus. Does Prometheus (live) mean Prometheus will also be playing another set?

Hallucinogen = Simon Posford - This man is going to be busy!!

F

*starfalls69* said:
^^^ i rekon its a lil to earlly to organise a meet yet :\ (IMO)

peoples plans change and this is still a good few months off...

Well yeah but i was just saying we should have a meet up :)

So very glad I got my tix for this @ Bliss.

I can't wait to wrap my ears around Growling Mad Scientists again, they blew me away at Earthcore in the park.

Once more unto the breach dear friends...

Mmmm got mi tixkets already....loooking forward to meeting up with everyone I missed last year...

not to mention:
1200 mics - oh yeah
GMS - ooh yeah baby yeah
Posford - yeah fuck yeah
raja ram - oooh yeah
son kite - yeah hells yeah
promethius - ooh yeah hells yeah

Mmmmmmmm earthcore....

Seeing that this year it's going to be a "carnival" complete with bigtop and all that jazz, what do y'all think it's gonna be like this year vs last?

The bigtop and all that jazz is just going to invite more dickheads but what can you do. When the lineup is sooo great (for people who love psy at least) you HAVE to go. You just have to learn to ignore the idiots or headfuck them which is quite simple to do :>

I think Posford will be busy but did you hear about his 8-9 hr set he did at the P.O.W (I'm told it was that long anyway???) and just BLEW THE HOUSE DOWN. ROCK ON :)

Seeing that this year it's going to be a "carnival" complete with bigtop and all that jazz, what do y'all think it's gonna be like...

see now im thinking it wont be worth goin because it will be to commercial for me. i found the last Earthcore i went to, to be to commercial for my liking...its changed so much over the past few years...

and agreed...the big top will invite more dickheads to go :\

just my 2c anyways.

Grease me up with dickhead repellent and a flamethrower to deal with that pesky big-top, no way am i gonna miss this. Hallucinogen must see again, although the line up they had with D.A.V.E the drummer, infected mushroom followed by hallucinogen last year will be hard to fucken top. Interested in seeing nick sentience, LAB 4, 1200 mics, GMS, Heckmann although i gonna try and perform somekind of mind-meld with the promoters to convince them to get feckie again (and wtf why not SUN project as well!)
Hope i don't have any repeat performances of the jimi hedrix experience i had on the first night last year. 39 degrees the next day with the hangover from hell and acid skattiness was one of the most uncomforable experiences in my life- my only solace the river!
See you there.

Personally I couldn't give a shit about the dickhead crowd. The lineup is sufficient, and I have holidays from my full time job. Not to mention that it's the start of Summer and that I will probably not be going to another one of these.

Bring it on I say.

I'm there.
As for dickheadus elementus, who cares.?
You get a bigger proportion of dickheads down the pub...and I like going down the pub :p =D

i'm there - this time with a uber spacious leak proof tent that doesn't collapse and a bootload of bananas ;)

With a lineup like this, remaining in melbourne that weekend really isn't an option =D *starts to drool in anticipation of Hallucinogen, Heckmann, & Raja Ram*

The only party of the year I look forward to, Earthcore! I'll be there, and most likely in some Enlighten capacity also. :)

miss slingshot said:
i'm there - this time with a uber spacious leak proof tent that doesn't collapse and a bootload of bananas ;)

With a lineup like this, remaining in melbourne that weekend really isn't an option =D *starts to drool in anticipation of Hallucinogen, Heckmann, & Raja Ram*

ooooooooo banana hey? *michevious grin* =D

Status
Not open for further replies.