Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

goulburn river (victoria) // earthcore carnival // 26-28 november, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome :) what's the weather looking like? do we have a decent meetup place/time or do eough people know enough people?

Shepparton
Tonight and Wednesday
Fine. A sunny day with light to moderate southeasterly wind.
Min 9 Max 27
Precis: Fine.

Thursday Fine. Min 10 Max 30
Friday Fine. Min 12 Max 33
Saturday Fine day, change to follow. Min 16 Max 37

Are we all ready for some KILLAAAHHHH!!!???

I know I am =D Look for the umm...don't look for me. ;)

I hope so! :D Although nothing could beat the Infected storm...NOTHING!

damn, that weather was tough last year, should be interesting again.

if we get lightning at five am again, like last year, i'm going to wet my pants (possibly) :D

ozbreaker: na. doubt it. last year some people found little pockets of reception (holding their phones up in the air and stuff), but nothing real good...

unless things have improved...

thanks man.. :| oh well no ringing people in the blissful state of being front row of freq nasty and doing the audio version of two fingers then! ;)

Not aware of the site layout etc.. is there a decent meetup place? Miss slingshot suggested the chai tent or something? is there a better place?

Leprechaun is doing his siaqua bit on at 7:30 sat at the Hydra Stage

DJ Scatterface is doing his fire show w/ Salmonella dub on Sat 9:30 at the big top?

Freq Nasty the man himelf is on at 11pm Sat on the Mainfloor. (i added that just cos i could!)

Any other things to look out for? (i guess since it's only a few days away and i imagine people will begin leaving tomorrow/thursday so we should get organised now!! :) )

I'd say the circus tent would be prime meetup material. The bar would be best, last year there were couches and it wasn't outrageously loud.

The bar would be the best spot to meetup. I have a feeling I'll be spending quite a bit of time in there. ;)

hah, probably not the smartest thing to post on a public forum, but it certainly will be hard to miss, don't be surprised if you see me come-a-running ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.