Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

goulburn river (victoria) // earthcore carnival // 26-28 november, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to bail...

...it looks like i will not be joining you at earthcore anymore.

Completley out of the blue, this morning i get a phone call saying, that these people are mkaing a film about studio arts students in 2004, and they have asked 8 schools to put foward one or two people. My school was selected. I was selected.

Filming is on the 28th of November. And i know there is still 2 days of earthcore before that, but i just don't think it will be worth it, to turn up to the filming unbelieveably tired, and completley scat. *shrug* i was *so* looking foward to earthcore, but this could be the little boost i need to get *some* kind of public interest in my work... and, to me, in the long run seems like a way better opportunity than Earthcore... so sadly, i will not be in attendance.

Just got my ticket- can't wait.
Lookingat the palylist though I'm going to have to make some serious choices - howam I ever going to choose between disco pussy and GMS or 1200 mics and Nick Sentience.
Oh gods of earthcore why do you trouble me with such decisions

huh? GMS is 1200 mics (plus a couple other people) so they can't be clashing in Set Times

^^^ didn't he mean disco and gms are clashing, and 1200 and sentience are clashing? :)

blossom: that's terrible (but kinda fantastic at the same time, i guess) news... :(

...today has been hectic!
i may still infact be coming to earthcore! no need for sad faces yet! ha!

So damn undecided!

Apparently its just one hour filming on the sunday, so basically i need to determine, if i get the latest time slot (4pm) for the filming, i can make it back on the sunday.... =D

So, basically i have to determine whether or not i will be looking/feeling good enough.

i can sleep in the car.

i really really really want to come.

^ i know.

But i'm coming to earthcore.
Makeup is my friend.

i'll be okay. *plaits her hair*

It's official. I'm definitely not going to be there. Bummer :(

Have fun all =D I will be at rainbow 100% though =D

Add me to the attendance list...cant wait for EC cause it means i will have FINISHED UNI FOEREVER!

there are so many new names in here its crazy..

hows peoples plans for boats n campsites goin???

frout im so excited about this party, we been talkin about over every beer drunk for the last month! hehe

the fact that its my first Earthcore helps the excitement a lot i reckon, Yay income! Son kites my big one to see, has anyone seen morph before???

WHAHA!

/\ yeh morph are one of my favourite live bands.

Fresh, live psychedelic jazz trance :p

or something like that ;)

either way it rocks! cya on the dancefloor :D

^^^ OUR campsite? Pfft! More like MY primo campsite that you are hoping to crash ;)

My Ray's Tent City addiction has just been indulged =D Debating over a slippery dip to run into the river or dry ice to insure icy cold bevvies come Sunday arvo hmm such challenging decisions ;)

Even tho i'm horrendously bad at attending meetups at events, has a meetup time been set? If not, can anyone find any serious clashes with 1:30pm Saturday, say at the Holy Cow chai tent in the market area? I'm sure there are better meeting places, but its late and my brain is mush.

hey guys i cant make it to this anymore, financially up shit creek a bit atm because of car rego and all that shit that comes along with it so i have a ticket up for grabs email me at [email protected]

yeah our camp site seeing as most of the work to set up will eb done by you and me and the ideas for decore have been worked on my you and me
dont make me wope your ass woman
oxoxoxox

doon you filthy whorebag!

Nah I understand :)

Dunno what I woulda done without ya last year though knackers!!! You da man!!!

Yes that's right people Schizo is coming and he's excited! Coming prepared with meat this time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.