Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

goulburn river (victoria) // earthcore carnival // 26-28 november, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
doon: check yo email mofo :)

i'm stressed. i have absolutely no money at all for this, but i'm so committed to coming that i can't back out. i'm trying to think of what i can sell (first thought was my liver, but there's no fucking way anyone would want that - except perhaps as a really odd paperweight ;)).

1234 wantt o be mine and miss slingshots sex slave and we'l look after you for the whole of earthcore
;)

Magpi you can have 1234 all to your little ole self, Miss C is coming sans annoying boyfriend and it would be a fair assumption to say i'll be otherwise pre-occupied ;) =d

Im coming :)
If anyone would like a ride up there, Ive got 2 free seats left.

You'll have to be able to get around the deer park area or melton if possible early friday morning, so we can leave as soon as possible.

Email me if interested.
*looks for wazza* =D

How strict are they on the 18+ thing? I’ve got a ticket and a carload of people so i would hate to drop out now. Why is it 18 plus? I hope that filthy alcomohole isn’t causing me all these sleepless nights.

Thanks Heaps!

QBert

I dont think it's 18+.. there are plenty of kids who go to these things... I mean little kids..

There are certain areas which are designated 18+... don't worry you wont miss out on any of the good acts as they play in the 'all ages' areas.

F

no this is technically over 18's.......... but if you have your physical ticket you will get in no problems :)

Hey there peoples, i've got a couple of tix to EC up for grabs. Bought them with good intentions, but alas, i'm no longer going... hit me up at [email protected] Thanks all...

so i'm there. yay :D. but my friend keeps telling me that i should think about investing in one of those radio walkie talkie type things. what do people think... is it worth it? especially considering i have hardly any money as it is :\

i sadly won't be going any more. My friends have all had to drop out, so now i'm bailing and instead am using my money to go shopping.

drEaMtiMe*@# said:
so i'm there. yay :D. but my friend keeps telling me that i should think about investing in one of those radio walkie talkie type things. what do people think... is it worth it? especially considering i have hardly any money as it is :\

no will become more of a hassle than anything. I always see people getting so anxious on those things. I recommend just loosing your inhibitons and giving into intuition... it all seems to click into place and you find people at the right times etc. etc. ;)

Schizo said:
doon you filthy whorebag!
Yes that's right people Schizo is coming and he's excited! Coming prepared with meat this time! :)
OMFG!! you told me last year that it was EC and GK then no more parties forever! will be glad to catch up with you buddy

Dj ScAtTeRfAcE said:
no will become more of a hassle than anything. I always see people getting so anxious on those things. I recommend just loosing your inhibitons and giving into intuition... it all seems to click into place and you find people at the right times etc. etc. ;)

I agree... and you can take lessons from this boy, he's knows better than anyone how to do it ;)

I actually will be running 'surrendering to the intuitive flow' courses at 6am on the main floor

8)

=D see ya up there tom...... can't wait for my very own siaqua cd. Also the free crack that comes with each cd :)

Last edited:
hey onetwothreefour check your email! the ticket is still up for sale 100 bucks

3 DAYS!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Me and my partner in crime mr sidney will be up for the trip! :D

With a giant canberra massiv contingent, look for the 9m red & yellow tarpaulin campsite ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.