Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Good luck with travels, SHM

Diked Slang

2.1411832638.diked-slang.jpg

Old and new Georgetown

2.1412526886.clan-jetty-with-modern-georgetown-behind.jpg

How to put a 15 ft steel rod through your cheeks and still stay cool.

2.1412345112.and-how-to-do-it-with-cool.jpg

i like how so many people are barefoot in the last photo. is it something for the fstival or just the way people walk over there?

Oooo you lucky thing.

How the eck does he do that with the rods???? That's just, well bloody ace!!!!

Evey

i like how so many people are barefoot in the last photo. is it something for the fstival or just the way people walk over there?

Yeah thats mainly for the festival but it reflects too how shoes are always removed before entering places of residence or worship.

Oooo you lucky thing.

How the eck does he do that with the rods???? That's just, well bloody ace!!!!

Evey

They are pierced through his cheeks Evey. He meditates, puts himself in a trance, and then the rod (which has a battleaxe at each end) are heated slightly and forced quickly through his cheeks. Yes, through his mouth.

That beach looks great... jealous.

It was and youre allowed to be. Off to another like that in a couple of days. The fish were magnificent.

Yeah man. ,My week away was spent staying in a clients house working round the clock to compleat for his return. Absolutely shattered,
spent a lovely day with the mrs today though❤️ Much needed.
Catch ups tommorow man.

Who invented karaoke? The Japanese? Jail the cunts. I'm on a beautiful island that's been peaceful during the week with monkeys running through the jungle and suddenly, come the weekend, come the middle class Malaysians and their fucking karaoke machines.

Death to the bourgeoisie, long live the international proletariat. Or something.

Absolutely loving your blog SHM. You're a lovely writer, really enjoying the journey in your words. <3

So jealous! But so happy for you 2.

Absolutely loving your blog SHM. You're a lovely writer, .

People keep saying this. Getting a bit disconcerting but yeah, thanks Kate, nice to see you around.

Kenny, I'm in Malacca now - its gorgeous. Just done the walking around bit up until now but off to some hot springs tomorrow, about an hours drive from here.

Oh and just for BL. There's a hotel a few doors down from where I am now. It has a big sign -

RC Hotel - A class of its own

Think about it.

Oh (2) - its about 32 degrees right now at 5.30pm.

Stupidly jealous of you, sat looking out the window here in 'ull. Needs to get to holiday time pronto. Going to Wales for a week but not sure that counts...