Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Good luck with travels, SHM

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
Hiya ,

I think today is the big day that SHM goes on his travels - and as he's going away for six months, thought I'd create a thread, from all us, to wish HSM the best of luck, a good time n most importantly, safe travels.

I'll start. Good luck, SHM, all the best n please keep us updated on your blog

<3

Evey

Edit: please could one of you lovely mods put SHM's blog link (from travel
Thread) on first post for me? Sorry I'm on iPhone n not able to do it. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Done. :)

I understand how you made the mistake once, but 4 times.. auto-correct? Although I'm not sure what HSM would stand for...

Done. :)

I understand how you made the mistake once, but 4 times.. auto-correct? Although I'm not sure what HSM would stand for...

Thanks, Chatty, that's very sweet of you. Goodness knows how I did it hahahaha WOW did I really write it incorrectly 4 times?

Evey

Stone left a few days ago, I think Evey. But I'm sure he'll check the thread from abroad as soon as he gets the chance.

I probably shouldn't post tonight because tonight is a nightmare. Don't ask me why. Otherwise, I'm fine and thanks for the thread. I now have to go to bed to get up stupidly early to get a bus to fuck knows where. Good eh?

sounds like "travel" to me. Sitting on a Ibizan beach is not "travelling". Good to see ya, night night!

I probably shouldn't post tonight because tonight is a nightmare. Don't ask me why. Otherwise, I'm fine and thanks for the thread. I now have to go to bed to get up stupidly early to get a bus to fuck knows where. Good eh?

You take care of yourself xxxx

Evey

SHM have a great trip. STILL working my way through your last blog. Make sure this next one is as good and well written.

Good luck SHM. As Steve Mcqueen said at the end of 'The Getaway' "I hope you find what you're looking for".

The authorities at the relevant airports have been informed and instructed that lubricant will not be required for the examinations :sus:

Have a great trip sir, represent our fine land on foreign shores in style %)