• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Good luck with travels, SHM

Thanks Max. Here's a tip. Don't walk down dark alleys in strange cities with a rucksack on your back in the dark. :|

come to california and i'll buy you a beer. or two :)

alasdair

Thanks Max. Here's a tip. Don't walk down dark alleys in strange cities with a rucksack on your back in the dark. :|

got mugged? hope you havent lost any papers (ids and whatnot)
tis is my single biggest concern when abroad, losing my ids. probably paranoia from back in the day when you needed a lot of paperwork to travel across borders...

got mugged? hope you havent lost any papers (ids and whatnot)
tis is my single biggest concern when abroad, losing my ids. probably paranoia from back in the day when you needed a lot of paperwork to travel across borders...

Nah, just in *that* situation. First time this trip. Luckily I'm bigger than them (people are generally small here) and not easily scared by junkies.

come to california and i'll buy you a beer. or two :)

alasdair

Be careful what you wish for. ;)

Ceylon n on

Hope the lads perform in Colombo is it @SSC nice ground Flat pitch .

Have fun G. I loved the place

Dunno if you're still around Brimz but I'm currently holed up in a flat, yes a flat, in the old fort at Galle cricket ground having spent the afternoon chatting cricket to a security guard and taking pictures standing on the pitch. Fucking love Galle, what a place. And I'm glad I made your day by being here, that means a lot to me. <3

And Diaz is fucking legal OTC! 40R (20p) for 10mg. Got a bus down here from Colombo, 70 miles, 75p. All the way down was tsunami memorials from 2004.

For those who don't know what Galle looks like.

Aerial-view-of-Galle-fort-Sri-Lanka.jpg

It's 2.15am and I've just woken up in the quietest hotel in the world next door to the Canadian Embassy in Sri Lanka. I've been asleep for about twelve hours following large amounts of Diaz and vodka, necessary for surviving the trip to Colombo from Galle. I don't actually need to be awake until midday, ten hours away, to go to the cricket. WTF am I going to do?

Aghh synchronicity card came about an hour ago and really did brighten an another wise fecker of a day...Well you fulfilled where I failed..but is that wrought iron bit still half hanging off the rock and scary as fuck..say yes and make me feel better and make you look even braver! What's next? Elephant orphanage?

You don't even look look like you broke a sweat! It was another healthier and younger lifetime when I attempted that rock..by the time we got to the terrifying wrought iron rail and not much left of a crumbling cliff to walk round both my arms were two inflamed sun blisters despite smotheration of spf 100-this bloody Irish skin..

You are really giving me wanderlust. Happy travels SHM.<3

Amazingly Flo I hardly did break a sweat, unlike Liza who poured. We did it at half seven. There was nobody there. Coming down at about 9-10 there were HOARDS of Japanese and Germans, all sweating like crazy as the temperature had been turned up about twenty degrees.

I'll make you feel better and me less brave - things seem to have been fixed better. Still vertigo inducing for the vertigo challenged but I'm sure safer than when you did it. There were however several people who had notably given up about 3/4 of the way from the top.

I loved it. Hurt my PVD legs like fuckery but I loved it. I refuse to stop living my life until I die.

Next is Uda Walawe national park, all day safari on Friday, 6am to 6pm. In a jeep thank god.

The national park is incredible it was my favourite part.<3

Green with envy...you will have a beautiful day...keep your eyes out for the 'rare white sandalwood plant' it's really coca..start chewing!

Maybe she hit the limit that mailmonkey set up when he was mod, which automatically bans members after a certain number of double posts?

if that is the case shouldnt it be looked into, and repealed?

I've just discovered that there is an autoblock on making the same twice post that you've made in the same 5 minutes. I wonder how Marmalade got around that one, as she posted the same thing twice, within two minutes:?

(Edit, the fullstop prevented it being an exact duplicate)

Last edited: