• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Good luck with travels, SHM

I'm with the murdering & dumping.

I doubt this'll help but... mine gruffles a bit at night, if she's on her back. At first, I tried politely to wake her. No dice. I would then become annoyed that she would not awake, so I angrily awoke her, which of course, precipitated a late night row, coz I was by then very irritated. I have now learned to pretend to be angry, because no amount of polite cajoling will awake her & produce any results. I shout angrily at her to turn over, she responds immediately, in her sleep, with no need for late night rows :D

... which is good because the murdering & dumping was next on my "to try" list.

edit : Try to get some dose during the day while the missus is awake anyway Stone, have a nap in the afternoon if possible, or sleep in once the missus is up. As well as that, have an early night, let the missus read a book or listen to HER headphones. Getting a couple extra hours twice a day will improve your outlook loads. You guys have seperate rooms in the UK, or something?

Last edited:
^^^^
Hahahahahahahahaha oh that tickled me, did that. I've an image now of you shouting "roll over" n a sleepy person obeying the command in her sleep. Oh that's given me a chuckle hahahaha

SHM we'll be fascinated to see the results :)

Evey

edit : Try to get some dose during the day while the missus is awake anyway Stone....
I also would recommend dosing her up with Diazepam around late afternoon so that she can bare witness to the "staying-up-all-night" hellishness. And make sure that she HAS to stay in bed with you and not sneak downstairs to play a video game ;)

I also would recommend dosing her up with Diazepam around late afternoon so that she can bare witness to the "staying-up-all-night" hellishness. And make sure that she HAS to stay in bed with you and not sneak downstairs to play a video game ;)

Lol that would be a bit mean. She's not doing it on purpose, is she?! :)

Evey

Possibly a bit late on this one but safe travels anyway. Can't seem to ascertain where you're off but six months is a long time to get around so!

SHM not sure if your looking at this thread - safe travels my friend. (looking at weather in the regions, watch what your doing x )

Thx Bear. It's cool, not going to Philippines until December. The uncool side is everywhere I was/am going there has been destroyed under six feet of flood water. And the alternative, the south, is where Islamists (as I believe the BBC calls them) are decapitating German tourists.

No problem. I'm not German. Currently on a tropical island off NE Malaysia. It's hot and the water is clear. The fish are all colours. And the Muslims don't have guns or axes....AFAIK.

^^^oooo that sounds ace !
Lol not all muslims are bad. It's like us really - some good, some bad. I was friends with a muslin when I was 17. She was in my college course n was quite nice. I admire how they learn English so quickly - and well. I am no good at languages n feel I would a second language. I know a few words/phrases in Welsh, French n Spannish but that's it, unfortunately.

Enjoy the island - sounds magnificent.

Evey

Thx Bear. It's cool, not going to Philippines until December. The uncool side is everywhere I was/am going there has been destroyed under six feet of flood water. And the alternative, the south, is where Islamists (as I believe the BBC calls them) are decapitating German tourists.

No problem. I'm not German. Currently on a tropical island off NE Malaysia. It's hot and the water is clear. The fish are all colours. And the Muslims don't have guns or axes....AFAIK.

When I spotted the troubled I was thinking that was on your travel path, I just hope by the time you get into that region thing have calmed down a bit. Malaysia sounds great at the moment, not too hot and tranquil. Enjoy the beach :) - and the friendly Muslims :)

I've just arrived in Penang, Georgetown after a 7 hour journey across northern Malaysia where the whole bus came within the width of a gnats penis of being killed by an oncoming log lorry. They drive like idiots here, no wonder they crash their fucking planes.

Moan over, Georgetown is beautiful. Even if I have felt the need to apologise for British colonial rule within 5 mins of arrival.

Try to visit Malacca, amazing city, loved the place to bits. You can see the Dutch colonial buildings, well preserved, the views are amazing.

I've just arrived in Penang, Georgetown after a 7 hour journey across northern Malaysia where the whole bus came within the width of a gnats penis of being killed by an oncoming log lorry. They drive like idiots here, no wonder they crash their fucking planes.

Moan over, Georgetown is beautiful. Even if I have felt the need to apologise for British colonial rule within 5 mins of arrival.

Hey, have a good journey and do avoid any one sweaty that is oozing blood from every orifice.

Last night I watched this.

9+emperor+gods-1.jpg

SHM sorry to be a pain can you put your blog link here please? Or PM it me? It saves scrolling through the Travel each time as I'm on iPhone.

Also if you want I could put it on first post of this thread for you so other EADDers can see it straight away.

Please let me know , ok. And hope you're enjoying your travels still :)

Evey

holy moly. those are some really hardcore vegetarians 4 sho!

also interested in that female divinity... ;) i can see myself putting many armed females to good work

It's raining again.

But I don't care. All messages received loud and clear, well, not loud but clear. M'dear. <3

EDIT And my Travelpod thingy seems to get flagged as junk mail to people in my address book/contacts thing so it's everyone, or me, not just you, so no worries on that score.