Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Gold Coast - BDO: Sun 23rd Jan - REVIEWS

keystroke said:
1:30 at ravesafe tent? :D

Sounds good! Lock it in Eddie.

1:30pm seems to dodge most of the really good acts, and with a bit of luck everyone will still be coherent at that point in the day ;)

yay I am so excited we fly up on thursday can't bloody wait I too was going to question security ect but it seems that most people are confident it goes no further than securitry checking bags....

now accommodation wise it seems we are sleeping in the back of a car does ANYONE know camping seedy hotels ect nearish to the big day out.........

these are the only people I'm real keen on seeing;

3.45 - 4:45 : DJ Johnno Wall : Boiler Room
4:45 - 5:45 : Infusion : Boiler Room
5:30 - 6:30 : Slipknot : Orange Stage
6:30 - 7:20 : The Streets : Green Stage
7:45 - 9:30 : Carl Cox : Boiler Room
9:30 - 11:00 : Chemical Brothers : Boiler Room

cookiequeen... it really all depends on the state Govt policy on detection dogs, e.g. NSW and VIC both have ammendments to their crimes/drugs acts that allow dogs to be used to detect therefor warrant closer (much closer) inspection.

Still keen to hear if anyone has any info on the topic though. Im from Sydney and will head up on thursday too, need to know how seriously i need to think about concealing etc.

IWoody --- there are a few camping grounds around but given Australia day is just around the corner common sense leads me to belive they woulb be full. Given you are sleeping in a car you should consider secluded beach car parks etc like Labrador or out near seaworld.

^I think i have it sorted Finaly!! if not the Spirits will look on us and allow it all to happen

BTW have you heard the new chemi bros album!!! some fine stuff there. lots of phat anolouge stuff!!

re: meetup I might try and make a quick hello just so I can recognise you later in the day/night as i have a possie I must follow around. usualy i went to BDOs on my own... most fun!!

and finaly I know that i'm not working monday.. but they are closing the shop i think...

well the meetup is planned for 1:30pm at the RaveSafe tent near the St Johns Ambulance area according to someone involved!

so I'll see you all there on the day :D :D

so the roll-call for the meetup at 1:30pm at the RaveSafe Tent is;

keystroke
Pop Popavich
choppedmess
maxload
astrosmurf
smileyfish (working at ravesafe)
cuddlefish (working at ravesafe)
Cookiequeen
IWoody
eggman88888
nickyj

and of course many other friends that tag along, see you all there :D

I have 2 spare beds in my motel room on the gold coast. If anyone is interested drop me a PM.

Alternatively, you may also sleep in my bed if you ask nice enough;)

:eek: Did I just say sleep?:eek:

chemical freak said:
I"ll see ya's there!! Goin alone, should be interesting.

come to the meetup and I'm sure you'll meet plenty of friends to hang out with and see some bands :D

I've said it before, Infusion are the guys to see in the Boiler Room!

I think all in all, Infusion are my number 1 must see this BDO.

Only a few more hours until I jump on a plane to head north for this!

*does the happy dance*

^^ Hmmm I've been doing that dance a bit today.... anyone would think I was excited =D

alright I'm out, seeyou guys there at 1:30, I look forward to meeting some new faces (and old ones)

Popavich, gimme a call and pop around (no pun intended) ;)