• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Gold Coast - BDO: Sun 23rd Jan - REVIEWS

*drools at line-up*

I'm really hoping the ravesafe area will be close to the green stage or the boiler-room. Some mighty tasty acts lined up!

1:30 sounds good for me!

and warehouse parties are always fun and shenanigan filled.

and i promise to actually turn up to this meet smiley and cuddles. ;)

Is it time yet to go all double X chromosome and decide what I am wearing?
Choice 1, t shirt with " Thank God for the Spazzy's....I don't have to marry a Ramone" or
Choice 2, t shirt with a pirate and "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh............. ye doing anything Saturday night?"
Also the Samoan Security Crew have been given the heads up, well you don't play rugby for 25 yrs and not know the joy of a friendly (or not) Samoan

if you guys havent seen already yet ÏNFUSION" are an AWESOME live act (if they are playing live)

one of the best things to come out of Australia in recent times anyway....

I second the motion to meetup at Ravesafe at 1:30, works for me....

I'm still hoping to just grab a ticket off someone trying to get rid of one at the door...

maxload said:
Is it time yet to go all double X chromosome and decide what I am wearing?
Choice 1, t shirt with " Thank God for the Spazzy's....I don't have to marry a Ramone" or
Choice 2, t shirt with a pirate and "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh............. ye doing anything Saturday night?"
Also the Samoan Security Crew have been given the heads up, well you don't play rugby for 25 yrs and not know the joy of a friendly (or not) Samoan

I'd go with Choice 3, t shirt with "I fucked the chick from Hanson" =D

keystroke, i heard Skinny's and rocking horse have a couple more tickets left(some how after it sold out a couple more were found). although i did here this from the BDO forum and alot of bollocks gets posted there.....

just called Skinnys they are officially sold out, same as Rocking Horse both were given new batches of tickets on the weekend.

I think I've got a ticket though lined up, so all is good!

Bloody Hell! $400 is crazy! I saw them get as high as $300 on Ebay, but thats just nuts!

Yay! Only 4 sleeps until I fly up north to begin the dabauchery that surrounds this BDO, I can't wait!

What is the QLD govt's policy on drug sniffin dawgs greeting you at the gate..?

there havent been snifferdogs any previous years. I hope there isnt gonna be any this year.