Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

God will call drug dealers to account, says Pope

^^^^
And coincidentally, in reference to priest-altar boy relations:

jazz [jaz]
10. Slang: Vulgar. to copulate with.

n4k33n said:
^ I saw that too, but it depends on what meaning being used for "evolved". I think the paper was showing their form and genetics have changed more than humans. The goal of evolution isn't to keep changing for the sake of change, its to survive.

A LOT of people have a really bad sci-fi idea of how evolution works, they think there is some kind of goal to it. Like going from single cell bacteria to beings of pure energy, the only goal of evolution is to make organisms more adept at survival and reproduction. And humans have not had much exposure to evolutionary forces since the dawn of civilization, pretty much everyone makes it to adulthood and has a chance to reproduce.

Two fuckin' words....

Dinosaur fossils........

oh.. a test for gawwds faaayyth?

Why don't we just bring in Joe Rogan, he seems to be an expert on this subject...

Splatt said:
Two fuckin' words....

Dinosaur fossils........

oh.. a test for gawwds faaayyth?

lol

The quote that popped into my mind was

"There it is, my creation, perfect and holy in all ways. Now, I can rest …’

Oh my me! I left fucking pot everywhere. I never should have smoked that joint on the third day. Shit. That was the day I created possums. If I leave pot everywhere, that’s going to give humans the impression they’re supposed to use it. Now I have to create Republicans!” -- BIll Hicks -- :)

^ lol I was thinking the same exact thing! Hicks left behind an awesome legacy, may he rest in peace.

Chubba75 said:
LOL @ Catholics.

They don't believe in evolution, therefor anything they say, do or think is pure bullshit that means nothing.

As a biochemistry major I can't respect any opinion of someone that supports creationism.

catholics do believe in evolution.

jersey drape said:
Does God understand that these people were only given the opportunity to become predator drug dealers because of drug prohibition, and being provided the opportunity to do this thanks to our government and laws?

what has that got to do with anything? the fact that you have the opportunity to do something is not an excuse for doing it.

So what you're saying is that we can have our cake, but we'll go to Hell for eating it too?

From a man who tells people how to run their sex lives, yet has sworn himself to a life of celibacy, I'd say it's yet another classic piece of hypocracy from the Catholic church. I haven't been to mass for over 30 years and I see no fuckin' good reason why I ever will again - they are in some ways the total antithesis of what a christian attitude should be

If Jesus can turn water into wine they why the fuck can't we turn sudafed into ice?!

college_dropout said:
I threw away Christianity because I grew so tired of its sheer hypocrisy. Articles like this reassure me that I made the right choice.
u mean u ditched your faith in christ because there is a lot of hypocrits in the churches? piss weak faith u had to begin with then. As for the dealers? well it's fucked up that he failed to mention the liqour merchants.

Originally Posted by koggi:
u mean u ditched your faith in christ because there is a lot of hypocrits in the churches? piss weak faith u had to begin with then.

No, he means he ditched Christianity because christianity is full of hypocrisy.:\

Carl Landrover said:
Bar tenders and pharmacists would be screwed, no?

bar tenders yes but not pharmacists. pharmacists can do a lot of good, dispensing out medications that help people, catching dangerous interactions or dosage mistakes that a doctor made, etc. they can save lives. and if they are handing out medications that are hurting people, it's still not their own fault but the doctor who is accountable.

koggi said:
u mean u ditched your faith in christ because there is a lot of hypocrits in the churches? piss weak faith u had to begin with then. As for the dealers? well it's fucked up that he failed to mention the liqour merchants.

Perhaps just strong faith tested one too many times.

Seriously, what Christianity is supposed to be about is just about the last thing many Christians practice. Notice, I say many, there are some that I have no problem with.

But in all seriousness, to disbelieve scientific fact is pretty fucking absurd no matter who you are.

And to pervert religion to justify ones actions or to twist it to advance your own aims in my opinion makes you a piece of horse shit.

I respect all religions so long as they aren't perverted, and Christianity and Islam here in America and the middle east respectively are being perverted, here in America much more so than in the middle east, before somebody calls me racist or some shit.

But seriously, Buddhist philosophy does make more sense to me than any religion that involves a deity.... I suppose Buddhism is more a suggestion of an ideal to strive for though, it doesn't say "Those who don't believe will die and burn in hell... forever." Mmhmm. If God is all loving, then how can he justify sending anyone to Hell, hmm? Shit, if God is so all loving, he wouldn't even send us HERE to this world. No, I don't believe in gods because I can't see them or sense them in any way, and I don't believe that sentience can exist in any form that lacks a physical form. But if there were a god, in this world, he would have to be one of those old gods, the vengeful and cruel type.

Mmhmm.

n4k33n said:
pope-771417.jpg

Waiting for part two from someone else... ;)

Well, I would post part two, but I'm pretty sure that would violate more than one provision of the BLUA, so I'll just add that chicks bleed out their vaginas all the time, according to the Pope. ;)