• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having sampled this Karpacki i can confirm its shear greatness . After one can you feel like you have been fucked in the face by the Polish god of beer... In a good way. Gets the job done in a quick and effective manner.

I imagine after 4 of these bastards you shouldnt fear the world. It should fear you

Having sampled this Karpacki i can confirm its shear greatness . After one can you feel like you have been fucked in the face by the Polish god of beer... In a good way. Gets the job done in a quick and effective manner.

I imagine after 4 of these bastards you shouldnt fear the world. It should fear you

Now there's a man who knows...

Good to see a bit of life in it. That's the yeast. That's jesus for you. Water into wine bread five loaves and two fishes. Jesus was and still is yeast. Body and blood. Think my son a bit intolerant to yeast tho. I just have to blether and this is the only place in all these years I feel good blether ing and e ven a little appreciated. Oh, and I learn stuff too here. Keep it comi g. Enjoy the Bank Holiday. I'm gonna brew up som poppy tea, have a mogadon and a bit of brandy.

Karpacki should be technically described as a Weapon of war. Was original a poison gas but to get round a ban from the Geneva convention it was turned into liquid form and sold to assholes like FUBAR and myself as a shortcut to getting pissed. Clever bastards...

@Zopiclone bandit - I find it quite funny when you say anything is disgusting, considering you regularly hoof crushed zopiclone up ya beak! That it the most foul tasting drug I've ever encountered and I've tried a bloody lot (yes, my balls are huge, as is my dick).
I'm getting some (2 X 7.5mg) zops in a few days and enjoy eating them with a couple beers, but I am considering snorting one. Is it really worth it? Is it like a whole new drug like shooting H Vs smoking? What are the differences? More euphoric? Trippy? I'm intrigued!
Anyone else tried snorting zoppies?

4-HO-MET dissolved in water & tossed down the beak is the most foul thing in terms of RC's, it makes 2C-E taste like Steak.
Zopi up the nose hits hard, it takes the vision really quickly & MY experience you get weird black & white (sometimes pink) glitches like a low MET dose come up at the start, your head will feel like it is lined with cement at the start but that will pass & then comes the taste;)

It hits quite different to eating them & since I found this ROA I've never eaten 'em since. Let me know how it goes for you as it seems hardly anyone does this ROA, maybe it is down to the taste that can be extreme to say the least. KEEP AWAY from drinking milk or eating any Peperami while on it though, I warn you now from my own experience.

Karpacki should be technically described as a Weapon of war. Was original a poison gas but to get round a ban from the Geneva convention it was turned into liquid form and sold to assholes like FUBAR and myself as a shortcut to getting pissed. Clever bastards...

This 100%

The first time I found Karpacki waqs from reading a post by FUBAR & the local shop were selling them off at 50p per can, that stuff is quite something. I slammed a can walking back to my flat & by the time I was half way through the 2nd one my eyes were rolling in the back of my head.

I don’t understand these super strength lagers. I can drink four and be on my arse, but I can drink three bottles of wine (at a stronger abv) and still be perfectly functional.

Magic

Well that is my drink sorted for tonight folks, God bless my source that works at Gatwick.
n20160616.jpg

I've never forgot this woman, I can only imagine how.......well to be blunt fucking stupid you gotta be to drink that stuff.
The taste I can only imagine & God knows what it must feel like if you puked some of it up after way too much.
What the human body can actually take never fails to shock me.

The latest hashtag I just seen on Twitter made me laugh #WHJDS (Who Would Jesus drone strike?)
Also this came upon on feed, I want this so badly but then again wearing this may get you a one way ticket direct to hell upon your death, the shit people come up with never fails to suprise me these days.

Well I feel Pontius Pilate, any Zionist, anyone walking on the road to Damascus and most of the modren day church for a very basic start.

I love meeting the Mormons on the train. On their way from chelmsley wood to the crossroads motel. Badged up boys, "elder brock brockleman and elder donny weiss." elder. Boys, badged up as elders. Ha ha. You know yer a good un when these cult members kind of forget the "everyone's a potential recruit" programmed routine while talking to you. I could kind of see it in their faces, and hear it in their speech that they were thinking of offering me the chance to join the club but decided not to. Yep. That's when you know yer a good un. Chelmsley wood, one of them places among many in the country, even Europe that would boast about being the biggest council estate in Europe. Fantastic wildlife. Keep it local, anecdotal

Well today was going fine till I just got robbed again, the issue was the guy that did it is about as shady as they come or I would have told him to fuck off.
When you see they have a knife & desperate as fuck you gotta weight up is it worth the £7 in your pocket OR you fancy taking them on?

Is your life worth taking the risk? Today I decided I value my life way above some scum-fuck crack cunt.
I swear some people deserve a most horrific death filled with pain, terminal cancer is too good for some people & I say that with all due respect to a family member who has had breast cancer 3 times.

This 100%

The first time I found Karpacki waqs from reading a post by FUBAR & the local shop were selling them off at 50p per can, that stuff is quite something. I slammed a can walking back to my flat & by the time I was half way through the 2nd one my eyes were rolling in the back of my head.

Hahaha glad someone with your fine upstanding reputation agrees! And the ban research chemicals?? Fools!

gibbering
/ˈdʒɪb(ə)rɪŋ/
adjective

1. speaking rapidly and unintelligibly, typically through fear or shock.
    "a gibbering idiot"

Hello all. How are you all doing?

I broke up with my gf 2 months ago and have been doing loads of drugs since. Coke and weed and a bit of beer now. Coke seems to have gotten a lot better since years ago, this gram was only 50 and it's damn strong. Much love Bluelighters.

Haha loving the 'welcome back Inso'. This line and spliff and beer are for Bluelight.

Question: how do you guys do your coke? I start off with tiny lines/bumps to test the strength, then gradually increase the size of lines over time. It's a nice gradual journey, like getting drunk on low strength beer. I am enjoying the journey.

And what are you all on tonight?

Drinking a nice strong IPA here. How about you?

Also watching wolf of wall street. I work as a broker now so I find it inspiring :D

Status
Not open for further replies.